Senate passes sweeping climate bill that attacks inflation

This reduces inflation just as well as the mandated face screens trap water.

No, we all lose. Until we get rid of you.reduce

No, we all lose. Until we get rid of you.
But tgo rit ge repubs
No, we all lose. Until we get rid of you.
But the repubs did do one thing for the poor and middle class.

This is what the CBO says:

CBO estimates that enacting this legislation would result in a net decrease in the deficit totaling $102 billion over the 2022-2031 period.​

IOW Nothing, nada, zilch when you factor in 9-years of budgets that will be at least $36,000 billion (figuring an average budget of $4,000 billion). Of course, it will be more than that.

So, out of 36,000 billion+, 102 billion savings. Read that.
102 billion dollars isn't "nada" stupid.

102 billion dollars isn't "nada" stupid.

Out of 36,000 billion, a figure of 102 billion is zilch, nada.

You really aren't very bright. I mean try and figure the percentage for yourself. IOW it is just nada.

Last edited:
Next up is a commie bill that requires financial reparations to fix racism.
Libs will gobble that up and lib loons will quickly raise their hands in favor of another classic apples to gasoline cans.

/——/ Snd Trump refused to sign and was under constant attack from you libtards. And you know it. It’s all or nothing with innocent people getting hurt.

Trump signed everything and you'll excuse anything he did. $8 trillion in new debt. I never once condemned him for trying to lower the deficit.........mainly because he never did.

Trump signed everything and you'll excuse anything he did. $8 trillion in new debt. I never once condemned him for trying to lower the deficit.........mainly because he never did.
/——/ Only Congress can lower or raise the deficit, and it’s run by democrats

/——/ Only Congress can lower or raise the deficit, and it’s run by democrats

You need to take a few classes. No one can do anything without the presidents signature other than through over riding a veto and that never happened.

/——/ Name the last time a presidential budget veto of a spending bill stuck. Go ahead you moron. Give us a list.

Forum List

Back