Senate has just unanimously confirmed General Charles Q. Brown Jr as the 22nd Air Force chief of staff. He is the 1st black military service chief

• Banned
" A historic day for America! Excited to work even more closely with Gen. Brown, who is a Patriot and Great Leader! " - Trump

...there it is= he talks about race race race....like I've said a million times, that's all they think about --jesus christ ..
...blacks only 13% of the population..and they graduate at lower levels --so it's just common sense that there are not many at all that are qualified for top positions--this is basic math--not hate/racism
..and you always have to wonder if they got that high because of their skin color--because if they don't appoint blacks, they will be upset

...I was in the USMC for 8 years....I remember a couple of blacks that were jackasses--trying to give me shit--for no reason at all.....I made Lance Corporal real fast--BEFORE I got to that unit .....they didn't like me---did you hear that???!!!...they didn't like me ....the blacks......so don't try to make it out that ONLY blacks have ''problems'' --in the military or civilian life

Forum List

Back