Senate Democrats will try to block President Trump's Supreme Court nominee even though Trump hasn't.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-30_11-45-36.png

Senate Democrats will try to block President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee even though Trump hasn’t revealed his pick for the vacancy.

With Trump set to announce his nominee Tuesday evening, Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) said in an interview on Monday that he will filibuster any pick that isn’t Merrick Garland, former President Obama’s original choice, adding that most of the Democratic Party will also oppose Trump’s nomination.........

Dems Clueless on Trump’s SCOTUS Pick, But They’ll Block Anyway

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These loons never cease to amaze normal people and just how loony they really are block before knowing who the hell the pick is. Real brains there.

Hate to tell you, but I have seen several Democrats, Schumer included, who have said repeatedly during interviews that they will actually look at who Trump's pick for SCOTUS is. They said if he's a moderate, they will vote for him, but if he's a hard line conservative, they will try to block them.

Infowars isn't real news.

• Banned
Hate to tell you, but I have seen several Democrats, Schumer included, who have said repeatedly during interviews that they will actually look at who Trump's pick for SCOTUS is. They said if he's a moderate, they will vote for him, but if he's a hard line conservative, they will try to block them.

Infowars isn't real news.

It is a real shame that people like you use the SOURCE as your DENIAL and excuse to not believe something.
It really makes you all look like complete idiots. Why because you guys either click one thing see instantly that it is infowars and instantly deny it , then click off. Where if you weren't MSM brainwashed infowarphobes and knew that your reactions given to you by MSM about infowars............i you might realize by reading on with in the articles the exact same story lies ELSEWHERE.................. WHY THE VERY SITES most of you INFOWARPHOBES ENJOY READING.. WOW IMAGINE THAT . when one isn't CONTROLLED what to think. It also proves how easy most of you are to manipulate into believe ANYTHING MSMS tells you..

upload_2017-1-30_12-53-32.png

Forum List

Back