Senate Democrats Block Proposal to Block Chinese Imports Made With Uighur Slave Labor

Usually I support America minding it's own fucking business.

We have no business invading Iraq
We have no business trying to bring Democracy to Afghanistan
We have no business propping up the Zionists
We have no business telling China how to deal with these Muslim terrorists they've been fighting since the Qing Dynasty.

We need to take the trillions we spend sticking our noses in other people's business and spend it fixing our own problems. C'thulhu knows we have plenty.
I tend to agree. Imagine that. If we went in with the best intentions it would be different. Spending ten years is way too long. Problem is we don't go in to win anymore, too much politics.
The problem we get into is setting up regimes instead of just protecting the inocent.

Who is that, and then we can talk about his case...

That's one of the innocent civilians we tortured at Abu Grahib....

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.... When we close down Gitmo and bring all our troops home, then we can rip on China for dealing with a terror threat in their own borders.

Did you know some of the people locked up at Gitmo are in fact - Uighurs?

I tend to agree. Imagine that. If we went in with the best intentions it would be different. Spending ten years is way too long. Problem is we don't go in to win anymore, too much politics.
The problem we get into is setting up regimes instead of just protecting the inocent.

Um, no, we went in with delusions, that's the problem.

If we wanted to win in Iraq, we should have done what we did in WWII-- instituted a draft and taxed the crap out of the rich to pay for it until it was won. We didn't do that. Instead we outsourced the fighting to Iraqis and Afghans who were happy to take our money but didn't give a shit about our objectives.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.... When we close down Gitmo and bring all our troops home, then we can rip on China for dealing with a terror threat in their own borders.

So, what was there for? Got his story? Or are you making it up?

When you eat Communist Chinese shit, are you hungry again an hour later?

When you eat Communist Chinese shit, are you hungry again an hour later?
I'm mostly indifferent to the Chinese. Hate to say it, you wouldn't put the life of someone you love to save a million Uighurs and neither would I.

The Conflict between the Uighers and the Han have been going on for 300 years... why is this our problem? I think we have more than enough of our own to solve...

The democrats step up and proudly show they don't give a shit about anyone they can't get
votes from. And they barely care about people they DO get votes from.
What utter scum!

So, um, who are you willing to sacrifice to save the Uighurs? Just asking.

I'm mostly indifferent to the Chinese. Hate to say it, you wouldn't put the life of someone you love to save a million Uighurs and neither would I.

The Conflict between the Uighers and the Han have been going on for 300 years... why is this our problem? I think we have more than enough of our own to solve...

So, um, who are you willing to sacrifice to save the Uighurs? Just asking.
You can't even bring yourself to say "What the Chinese are doing to an ethnic minority is bad."

The Commies have you hooked through the bag. Pathetic.

Until Democrats take action against China's slavery practice, instead of supporting it, I don't want to hear a word from them on racism....

Seems it is a procedural thing. The claim from the left here is the rider is there to kill the bill. I cant get all upset about a poison pill rider, particularly when the practice should not even exist. When the right has the balls to put up a clean bill, then you may have a point.

I don't have to make it up. The soldiers who followed Bush and Cheney's orders to torture those people were courtmartialled and imprisoned...

Again- Glass houses, buddy.. glass houses.
So, you don’t know this individuals story, or how he ended up there….making it up as I said.

But, the larger question is, if you’re condemning Americans doing this in Afghanistan, why are you defending the Chinese genocide?

Whats in it for you?

You can't even bring yourself to say "What the Chinese are doing to an ethnic minority is bad."

The Commies have you hooked through the bag. Pathetic.
The Uighurs have been fighting the Chinese for 300 years... Yet there are still Uighers around. Least Effective Genocide Ever.

We killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq, but we are going to begrudge the Chinese for killing Muslim Terrorists in their own borders?

But you loons lose you minds when Israel defends its country from Muslim terrorist ?
You mean land they stole from the people who already lived there?
Like most leftists, Comrade Iosef believes Jews should let Muslim terrorists kill them all.
Or they can go back to Europe where they came from.

So, you don’t know this individuals story, or how he ended up there….making it up as I said.

But, the larger question is, if you’re condemning Americans doing this in Afghanistan, why are you defending the Chinese genocide?

Whats in it for you?

I don't defend or condemn... it's really none of my business. You see, the issue here from the Chinese perspective is their territorial integrity. The west continues to try to undermine it whether it be Taiwan, Tibet, Hong Kong or Xiangxang (That would be the territory the Uighers live in).

They have as much right to put down unrest in Xiangxang as we have to put down unrest in Portland.

Well I don't disagree with the decision really and I hate democrats and I dislike China.

We're having enough of a problem with supply in America, we don't need to limit our supply avenues even more.

Plus we have enough problems in our own country we need to fix first before we start worrying about things like this in other countries. America first and everyone else after.

Forum List

Back