Senate Appears To Have Votes to Overturn Emergency Declaration

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Rand Paul and three others have decided that they are “no” votes on the Emergency Declaration.

Senate Seems to Have Enough Votes to Reject Trump’s Emergency Declaration

Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 9.13.39 AM.png

The doesn’t seem to be enough to over-ride the assured Presidential veto however.

Yet.

Good.
I love rand pauls consistency.
But im glad trump did this anyways. It made Democrats ACTUALLY support the constitution. This is his biggest accomplishment.

Why do Dimms give a shit if there is a physical barrier on the US southern border? Specifically?

The money part is a lie. So list real problems.

Why do Repubs give a shit if there is a physical barrier on the US southern border? Specifically?

The "it will work" part is a proven lie. So list real reasons.

I suspect they just support Trump's whims no matter how goofy those whims are.

Why do Dimms give a shit if there is a physical barrier on the US southern border? Specifically?

Why do Repubs give a shit if there is a physical barrier on the US southern border? Specifically?

Look, it’s the best poster on this site. Always full of facts and insight.

Walls will slow them down. Kind of like a door lock at your house.
Idiot.

Idiot.
Then if the lock fails 00 buck.

Idiot.

The money can be better spent other ways. We both know the only reason the right is pushing for that silly wall is because of Trump's dumb campaign promise. That promise is already broken anyway. Mexico isn't going to pay for any wall.

Idiot.

The money can be better spent other ways. We both know the only reason the right is pushing for that silly wall is because of Trump's dumb campaign promise. That promise is already broken anyway. Mexico isn't going to pay for any wall.
Its better than amnesty and shit.
I don't support the wall, i want to actually fix the system. Nevertheless, the arguments against the wall are stupid.

A Democrat Congress promised to secure the border in 1986 and it remains unsecured to this day.

Idiot.

I don't support the wall, i want to actually fix the system. Nevertheless, the arguments against the wall are stupid.

The arguments for the wall are stupid.

Rand Paul and three others have decided that they are “no” votes on the Emergency Declaration.

Senate Seems to Have Enough Votes to Reject Trump’s Emergency Declaration

View attachment 248674

The doesn’t seem to be enough to over-ride the assured Presidential veto however.

Yet.
lol After 58 national emergencies declared by every president since 1976 and thirteen by Obama and three previous national emergencies by Trump, Paul decided this was a good time to defend the Constitution?

Idiot.

No, whats stupid is that the people on the left were told that walls don't work and they actually believe it.

And this, after years of Democratic politicians telling them that walls do work.

Mark

Idiot.

No, whats stupid is that the people on the left were told that walls don't work and they actually believe it.

And this, after years of Democratic politicians telling them that walls do work.

Mark

Walls don’t work, yet every Dimm millionaire in Congress has a wall around their houses.

Such hypocrites. It’s hilarious and disgusting.

Last edited:

A Democrat Congress promised to secure the border in 1986 and it remains unsecured to this day.

The right had complete control for the first 2 years of Trump's presidency. Why didn't you do anything at all to fix that? Didn't really care?

Forum List

Back