Sen. Ron Johnson Presses Wray on Validity of Hunter Biden Laptop Claim

Joe needs to 'splain about the verified emails and info on his son Hunter's laptop. It's obvious Joe and his son were using Joe's VP status to drain billions from China and the Ukraine. Fox News has set a camera up outside Joe's residence. Hannity just challenged Joe to step out and 'splain. Democrats are crying: "Say it ain't so Joe." Come on Joe come out of the basement!

Why should Joe have to explain about emails that he nor the rest of the media hasn't been allowed to see?

Let's put all the emails out there, and then after the media has investigated them, then have him explain. But by that time, they'd probably be proven to be frauds.

It's quite obvious that as usual Candy and Penny have their heads buried in the sand on this scandal! You two do know that eventually the truth WILL come out and that you'll look as foolish and naive on this scandal as you did on the "Russian Collusion" hoax...right? When are you two going to stop buying into the utter bullshit that the Democrats keep feeding you?

Eventually, we'll find out this is another Russian disinformation campaign... except this time, Trump will be out of office and the guys who are perpetrating it will be in serious trouble.

It's quite obvious that as usual Candy and Penny have their heads buried in the sand on this scandal! You two do know that eventually the truth WILL come out and that you'll look as foolish and naive on this scandal as you did on the "Russian Collusion" hoax...right? When are you two going to stop buying into the utter bullshit that the Democrats keep feeding you?

Eventually, we'll find out this is another Russian disinformation campaign... except this time, Trump will be out of office and the guys who are perpetrating it will be in serious trouble.

Libs have already said this is "Russian collusion", even without any proof whatsoever, just like in 2016.

Personally, I'd put the reputation of Rudolph Giuliani up against that of Documented Crackhead and Whoremonger Hunter Biden any day of the week. But that's just me.

Looks like Sen. Ron Johnson's request is getting some traction.

Today is day #3.

EkqnCOsXgAEYWFc

Sen. Ron Johnson is calling on FBI Director Christopher Wray to confirm or deny details regarding a laptop said to have belonged to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden.

Johnson, R-Wis., said in a letter to Wray obtained by Fox News that a whistleblower contacted his committee on September 24, claiming to possess a laptop that Hunter Biden left at his business, and that he had turned it over to the FBI. Johnson noted that staff immediately asked the FBI to confirm certain details in order to validate the claim, but the bureau said they would not confirm or deny any of the information included in their request.

"The FBI has a duty to inform us. If they believe this was maybe Russian disinformation, they should give us a defensive briefing,” Johnson told “Sunday Morning Futures.” “If, for example, they also believe that what information this whistleblower gave us is fraudulent, that would also be a crime, and FBI should tell us that.”

Things about to get real?
It is fiction.

So your in favor of the FBI releasing everything on the hard drive? Good to know. :thup:

I'd like to see what Rudy tried to construct...I'm sure it would be hilarious watching you guys swear it's all true. I know that, when I had my consulting business, when people didn't pay their bill, Rudy was the guy I called to talk about it.

Okay, So the FBI should release the hard immediately. Got it. :thup:

Sure...Rudy worked hard creating this hard drive. We should see what he came up with.

If he did that's a crime. Release all the info so we can bring Rudy to justice. :D

As I understand, the FBI is investigating Rudy and the NY Post as well.

The FBI is not investigating shit. This is buried under the J Edgar Hoover Building. It will be used to blackmail Biden if he becomes President just like the fake Russian Collusion was used to blackmail Trump.

So what? Rudy is risking going to jail for years sending fake shit to the FBI? Are you crazy?

No, the info is legit. The FBI is sitting on it. Hoover blackmailed Presidents for decades. Joe Biden is dead man walking if he is elected. Comey tried to intimidate Trump with the fake Russian dossier. He never thought Trump would fire him. Wray now has the goods on Biden. Biden is utterly corrupt. Th FBI now owns him 100%.

At some point everyone who works for the blob commits a felony. That is why he goes through people so quickly. Some won't go that far and they get a knife in the back. Others...get a federal rap and a pardon if it goes south.

As far a s this goes...
Rudy is being investigated for creating disinformation. Not sure that is a felony.

You are making a shit load of assumptions with zero evidence. My assumption is the info is likely legit and highly embarrassing to Biden. That is what the Post reporting is saying. They have seen the materials.

The good news for Joe is the FBI has buried it. That is a fact. They will use it against Joe to keep him in line if he is elected. Bank on it.

There is nothing to bury; it is fiction. That you buy the story only serves to remind us of what a complete dumbass you are.
Just as fictional as Blasey Ford but you believed her. Hypocrisy 101.

Nah, this is much more fictional.
Blasey Ford's story was probably true. Her "injury" from what she reported was not. Otherwise you'd have done a lot more than she did to seek remedy.
You forget. CB-Ford cited 5 witnesses who "knew" about what happened that night. NOT ONE OF THEM REMEMBERED any kind of gathering she claimed were there. All five of them did know Kavenaugh was a decent, scholarly student who studied hard and respected women. None had any reason to defend or retaliate on this industrious, bright goal-oriented scholar of the law that Brett Kavenaugh. Christine Blasey-Ford, according to one of her boyfriends, who wasn't present claimed a consensual experience similar to her false scenario with student Kavenaugh.

CBFord, however was trapped by several other lies--the door she described as one she feared because of her "experience" was built to accommodate her professional career, not to escape from inflicted hanky-panky bad men, and indeed, she taught impressionable students how to lie and pass a lie detector test using a quaint series of self-taught thoughts that could overwrite nervous impulses that would otherwise indicate lying. She feigned not knowing about lie detector tests. Not mentioned but relevant to her perpetrating this scandalous claim obfuscated by time passage of around 30 years, CB-F also taught communications made successfully believably in which truth was unnecessary since she taught "truth is only one option." It was augmented with lectures on how to create a false scenario as a persuasive technique to achieve a goal.

IOW, her downfall was inattention to body language other communication experts picked up on as she was playing Russian Roulette with induction to the liar'sHall of Shame.

I
Christopher Wray will delay ......

The FBI will slow walk this to the point it is no longer an issue.

As they should. Do we all remember what happened in 2016, when they breathlessly announced that they had a computer with emails, and then said that none of them were sensitive..but the damage was done.

The FBI is investigating this for what it is... Russian Disinformation.
Bidens business partner gave the fbi his password to his Gmail account and the emails are verified. Just sit back and see how corrupt our government is.
Im following this event very closely. I’m missing something....... At what point of these BS ...... when did Biden business partner gave the FBI his password to his gmail? Enlighten me can you prove it,

Since when an FBI need a password of an email account? They can just subpoena the carrier and reset the account.

I carry Iphone X one time I forgot my password and locked me up. I don’t use the face recognition because ......... The other woman was trying to open it while I was sleeping. I went to Apple store and they reset it for me in 30 minutes. They will not allow you to do that unless you provide the original receipt for security reasons.
Bidens are compromised, he cannot become president. Just think if he didn't brag about it on tv. We wouldn't know anything about it.
I asked you about passwords but you didn’t answer it. According to you........ Biden being compromised . From WHAT?
If you are talking about compromise. Look at your buddy compromised.
1. US soldiers bounty head in Afghanistan.
2. Russian meddling again inn2020 election confirmed by FBI Director Wray.
We don’t need a president like that.
There was never russian collusion, that has been debunked.

I’m talking about 2020 election Dude. Even FBI Director Wray tells you that you are wrong again. Trump is Putin puppet and has long been compromised.

I
Christopher Wray will delay ......

The FBI will slow walk this to the point it is no longer an issue.

As they should. Do we all remember what happened in 2016, when they breathlessly announced that they had a computer with emails, and then said that none of them were sensitive..but the damage was done.

Bidens business partner gave the fbi his password to his Gmail account and the emails are verified. Just sit back and see how corrupt our government is.
Im following this event very closely. I’m missing something....... At what point of these BS ...... when did Biden business partner gave the FBI his password to his gmail? Enlighten me can you prove it,

Since when an FBI need a password of an email account? They can just subpoena the carrier and reset the account.

I carry Iphone X one time I forgot my password and locked me up. I don’t use the face recognition because ......... The other woman was trying to open it while I was sleeping. I went to Apple store and they reset it for me in 30 minutes. They will not allow you to do that unless you provide the original receipt for security reasons.
Bidens are compromised, he cannot become president. Just think if he didn't brag about it on tv. We wouldn't know anything about it.
I asked you about passwords but you didn’t answer it. According to you........ Biden being compromised . From WHAT?
If you are talking about compromise. Look at your buddy compromised.
1. US soldiers bounty head in Afghanistan.
2. Russian meddling again inn2020 election confirmed by FBI Director Wray.
We don’t need a president like that.
There was never russian collusion, that has been debunked.

I’m talking about 2020 election Dude. Even FBI Director Wray tells you that you are wrong again. Trump is Putin puppet and has long been compromised.

Hunter Biden was getting paid by the Russians.

The Damage is done. Since the efforts to suppress the vote of likely Democratic voters has been curtailed by the courts, the desperation and deceit of far right Republican voters needed something to protect Donald Trump. qAnon and this last minute Laptopgate release are an example to make sure biddable voters have taken the bait.

The Damage is done. Since the efforts to suppress the vote of likely Democratic voters has been curtailed by the courts, the desperation and deceit of far right Republican voters needed something to protect Donald Trump. qAnon and this last minute Laptopgate release are an example to make sure biddable voters have taken the bait.
The truth sucks, rye. Sorry your tribe isn't as pure as your delusion of it.

Your tribe is as I defined it. Your tribe won't see the truth, they're either blind or willfully so.

Your tribe is as I defined it. Your tribe won't see the truth, they're either blind or willfully so.
And you're in denial with your tribe, rye, that's been my point all along.

Truth?

Let's do biology.

Joe needs to 'splain about the verified emails and info on his son Hunter's laptop. It's obvious Joe and his son were using Joe's VP status to drain billions from China and the Ukraine. Fox News has set a camera up outside Joe's residence. Hannity just challenged Joe to step out and 'splain. Democrats are crying: "Say it ain't so Joe." Come on Joe come out of the basement! :safetocomeoutff:
Maybe ole Joe and his son should be extradited to China or Ukraine where they can stand trial for their corruption against those nation's and it's people ?

They didn't say none of them were sensitive.

You are LYING.

Why would you want justice delayed if these accusations against Hunter Biden are true.

Because Hunter isn't running for president....

He's not relevent to anything.... and frankly, I don't trust anything that comes out two weeks before an election. If the right had this laptop for a year, why only talk about what is supposedly in it now, "Take our word for it, that's Hunter with a Chinese Girl in a blurry picture you can't see anyone's face in!"

Yep. Just like Comey waited until after the 2016 election to divulge the fact that the classified Clinton emails were discovered on Anthony Weiner's laptop during a child sex crimes investigation.

Except he did nothing of the sort. Even Trump claimed that Comey's actions in revealing Clinton's Emails was improper, that was his "official" excuse for firing him.

Hunter Biden isn't on the ticket, but if convicted of a felony and sentenced to prison Creepy Joe would be compromised. Or do you really think the man with pardon power would leave his kid to the mercy of prison gangs?

Hey dumbass ....

Lots of photos have already been released and more are supposed to be released this week.

Uh, yeah, those are all personal photos with nothing really in them...

The fact you guys can't show us a link to a photo with anything bad in it says a lot. If there were, you'd be plastering these boards with them the way you did Katie Hill's threesome pictures.
If it is as you say, Joe and crew should be leaping up and down screaming that it's all fake. The fact that they're hiding out instead of denying anything says a lot.

you just make this shit up as you go, don't you trollboy?

They didn't say none of them were sensitive.

You are LYING.

Why would you want justice delayed if these accusations against Hunter Biden are true.

Don't you think these children deserve justice if Hunter has done what is alleged?

Or are you one of those Leftist who support that kind of insanity?
Before jumping to “deserving justice” why don’t you first ascertain that a crime even occurred?

Since there is nothing to see you probably also agree the FBI should release the hard drive immediately, right? :D

If no crime occurred, regardless of the person targeted here, WHY should the FBI release private materials of a private citizen to the public? I mean seriously...do you realize what you are demanding and the implications of it?
Interesting, Coyote! Do you REALLY think that the hiring of a cocaine addicted piece of crap like Hunter Biden by Burisma and the Chinese government was on the up and up? Or do you admit that the whole scenario REEKS of corruption and influence peddling by the Biden family? Do you think the American public should know the truth about what took place there? Or do you think that the truth should be hidden from them before they go to the polls to elect a President?
That’s interesting. It’s been over a year since these BS about Hunter and Burisma. A conspiracy promoted by Trump that has been debunked so many times. So far nothing has come out.

Almost a year later a lap top showed up. Happened that this computer repair guy Isaac cannot get his story straight when he was interviewed. Then gave Guilliani a copy of the hard drive. According to what I read the FBI has the laptop since December 2019.

Sadly Guilliani has been working with Derkach and Telizhenko both Russian agents just recently banned from entering US by the State Department.
All these BS was only exposed when Guilliani went to New York post a tabloid magazine. then for his stupidity he admitted that he didn’t went to a well known legitimate media because he scared getting scrutinize, several questions and getting dissected.
Guilliani has a very long and good relationship with Fox News but choose to use NYP tabloid. Why is that? Fox News is dying to take Biden down wondering why they didn’t take up this story? Maybe it’s a fake fed by Russians?
Something is wrong.
More like some things are wrong....like the entire crazy scenario.
You know what else is crazy? .
1. These gullibles are pumping so many unverified informations.
2. Guilliani is a corrupted henchmen lawyer working for that moron president ..... . I don’t trust any of these especially his been working with 2 Russian agents then lied that he didn’t knew that they are Russian agents.

It’s the same Ukrainian parliament members, Russian hardliners that pushed it was the Ukrainian did the 2016 election interference, not Putin. Then Fox News pick it up and trying to prove that it was the Ukrainian not Putin. I’m glad it was debunked..... This country is so fucked up by these traitors.

3. On top of that the whole world knew that 2 GOPs Johnson and Grassley are having a specific BS investigation about Hunter.... So why didn’t this crooked Guilliani gave copy of the hard drive to these 2 cone heads first before he went to NYP tabloid?
4. Isaac the computer repair guy cannot answer several questions about dates when and who and gave conflicting information.

Something is wrong.

I hear there is a "tape" also now. Did he live his Beta VCR at a repair shop owned by the same guy? LOL

No they seized Hunters CELL PHONES----------along with his business partners now. Do try to keep up--------the feds are gather evidence from multiple sources. Hunter is going to prison--or is going to be hit.

Russia is your crutch.

It's been proven wrong by your own side.

Not even a good troll.

Forum List

Back