Sen. Ron Johnson Presses Wray on Validity of Hunter Biden Laptop Claim

As they should. Do we all remember what happened in 2016, when they breathlessly announced that they had a computer with emails, and then said that none of them were sensitive..but the damage was done.

The FBI is investigating this for what it is... Russian Disinformation.
They didn't say none of them were sensitive.

You are LYING.

Why would you want justice delayed if these accusations against Hunter Biden are true.

Don't you think these children deserve justice if Hunter has done what is alleged?

Or are you one of those Leftist who support that kind of insanity?
Before jumping to “deserving justice” why don’t you first ascertain that a crime even occurred?

Since there is nothing to see you probably also agree the FBI should release the hard drive immediately, right? :D

If no crime occurred, regardless of the person targeted here, WHY should the FBI release private materials of a private citizen to the public? I mean seriously...do you realize what you are demanding and the implications of it?
Interesting, Coyote! Do you REALLY think that the hiring of a cocaine addicted piece of crap like Hunter Biden by Burisma and the Chinese government was on the up and up? Or do you admit that the whole scenario REEKS of corruption and influence peddling by the Biden family? Do you think the American public should know the truth about what took place there? Or do you think that the truth should be hidden from them before they go to the polls to elect a President?
That’s interesting. It’s been over a year since these BS about Hunter and Burisma. A conspiracy promoted by Trump that has been debunked so many times. So far nothing has come out.

Almost a year later a lap top showed up. Happened that this computer repair guy Isaac cannot get his story straight when he was interviewed. Then gave Guilliani a copy of the hard drive. According to what I read the FBI has the laptop since December 2019.

Sadly Guilliani has been working with Derkach and Telizhenko both Russian agents just recently banned from entering US by the State Department.
All these BS was only exposed when Guilliani went to New York post a tabloid magazine. then for his stupidity he admitted that he didn’t went to a well known legitimate media because he scared getting scrutinize, several questions and getting dissected.
Guilliani has a very long and good relationship with Fox News but choose to use NYP tabloid. Why is that? Fox News is dying to take Biden down wondering why they didn’t take up this story? Maybe it’s a fake fed by Russians?
Something is wrong.
More like some things are wrong....like the entire crazy scenario.
You know what else is crazy? .
1. These gullibles are pumping so many unverified informations.
2. Guilliani is a corrupted henchmen lawyer working for that moron president ..... . I don’t trust any of these especially his been working with 2 Russian agents then lied that he didn’t knew that they are Russian agents.

It’s the same Ukrainian parliament members, Russian hardliners that pushed it was the Ukrainian did the 2016 election interference, not Putin. Then Fox News pick it up and trying to prove that it was the Ukrainian not Putin. I’m glad it was debunked..... This country is so fucked up by these traitors.

3. On top of that the whole world knew that 2 GOPs Johnson and Grassley are having a specific BS investigation about Hunter.... So why didn’t this crooked Guilliani gave copy of the hard drive to these 2 cone heads first before he went to NYP tabloid?
4. Isaac the computer repair guy cannot answer several questions about dates when and who and gave conflicting information.

Something is wrong.

I hear there is a "tape" also now. Did he live his Beta VCR at a repair shop owned by the same guy? LOL
Common please stop I’m laughing very hard. I think it’s a cassette. Good night.

After Hillary started it, everybody wondered, but now that everyone knows Hillary and Bill, then who really cares anymore ? No one. Time to get on to y'all's next move, because time's a ticking, and Trump's a winning... AGAIN !!!! LOL.
Trump's race based "innuendo" was not because of Hillary.
Oh so Hillary was a racist or race baiter like her buddy Biden and the like, and when other's curiously checked her bullcrap claim's out, then that made them racist also eh ??? Bullcrap.
Comparing the two is like comparing a pharmacy tech at CVS to Walter White. Trump wouldn't shut up about it for years.

Candy Corn.....you realize multiple copies of crackhead Hunter Biden's laptop are floating around, right. You are not even the tiniest bit worried? :lol: A stupid, idiot crackhead has a laptop with pictures of him screwing 12 and 13 year old girls. There is verified confirmation that payoffs went to Joe. There are allegations of influence peddling, human trafficking, drug use, payoff and bribes. Rudy Gulliani says all the information will be released over the next ten days. So, either Gulliani is destroying his reputation for Trump (unlikely) or things are about to get real interesting.

I know you will deny all this Cornhole....but maybe wait a few days to see what happens before you completely jump the shark. :D

Ahh...now there are multiple copies that have been floating around for a year....

The Bullshit Story keeps on getting more bull shittyer....

What reputation?

That's it. Stay strong. :D. No.....the FBI had it since Dec 9th 2019. They clearly buried it. No surprise. What the FBI did not know is the shop owner made a copy of the hard drive for himself and gave a copy to Gulliani a few weeks ago. That is why the shit is hitting the fan.

So Candy Corn, either Gulliani is completely making shit up, or he has the goods on Biden and his crackhead son. You are hoping the media will bury it (they have so far) or Gulliani is lying.

Problem is the New York Post now also has a copy of the hard drive as does Fox News, and they are saying what is on the hard drive backs Gulliani.

Oopsie!!!

Gulliani is saying everything will be released over the next 10 days. So I guess we will all know soon, right? But crackhead Hunter Biden left a crack pipe, drugs, cash, and his wallet in a rental car so what are the odds he has a bunch of stupid incriminating shit on a hard drive he forgot to pick up?

Poor Joe, brought down by his crackhead son. :lol:

10 days.

So by 10/30; all of the seedy crosschecked and verified details should be out in the public square and the Biden campaign should be reeling from this right?

Good. We now have a time frame.

LOL... Can't wait.

When none of that happens, on 10/31...you will start a thread to apologize...right?

I have nothing to apologize for. Either Gulliani is lying or he is telling the truth. It is one or the other. You are the one flat out saying it is complete bullshit. We will see shortly what is correct.

After Hillary started it, everybody wondered, but now that everyone knows Hillary and Bill, then who really cares anymore ? No one. Time to get on to y'all's next move, because time's a ticking, and Trump's a winning... AGAIN !!!! LOL.
Trump's race based "innuendo" was not because of Hillary.
Oh so Hillary was a racist or race baiter like her buddy Biden and the like, and when other's curiously checked her bullcrap claim's out, then that made them racist also eh ??? Bullcrap.
Comparing the two is like comparing a pharmacy tech at CVS to Walter White. Trump wouldn't shut up about it for years.

Candy Corn.....you realize multiple copies of crackhead Hunter Biden's laptop are floating around, right. You are not even the tiniest bit worried? :lol: A stupid, idiot crackhead has a laptop with pictures of him screwing 12 and 13 year old girls. There is verified confirmation that payoffs went to Joe. There are allegations of influence peddling, human trafficking, drug use, payoff and bribes. Rudy Gulliani says all the information will be released over the next ten days. So, either Gulliani is destroying his reputation for Trump (unlikely) or things are about to get real interesting.

I know you will deny all this Cornhole....but maybe wait a few days to see what happens before you completely jump the shark. :D

Ahh...now there are multiple copies that have been floating around for a year....

The Bullshit Story keeps on getting more bull shittyer....

What reputation?

That's it. Stay strong. :D. No.....the FBI had it since Dec 9th 2019. They clearly buried it. No surprise. What the FBI did not know is the shop owner made a copy of the hard drive for himself and gave a copy to Gulliani a few weeks ago. That is why the shit is hitting the fan.

So Candy Corn, either Gulliani is completely making shit up, or he has the goods on Biden and his crackhead son. You are hoping the media will bury it (they have so far) or Gulliani is lying.

Problem is the New York Post now also has a copy of the hard drive as does Fox News, and they are saying what is on the hard drive backs Gulliani.

Oopsie!!!

Gulliani is saying everything will be released over the next 10 days. So I guess we will all know soon, right? But crackhead Hunter Biden left a crack pipe, drugs, cash, and his wallet in a rental car so what are the odds he has a bunch of stupid incriminating shit on a hard drive he forgot to pick up?

Poor Joe, brought down by his crackhead son. :lol:

10 days.

So by 10/30; all of the seedy crosschecked and verified details should be out in the public square and the Biden campaign should be reeling from this right?

Good. We now have a time frame.

LOL... Can't wait.

When none of that happens, on 10/31...you will start a thread to apologize...right?

I have nothing to apologize for. Either Gulliani is lying or he is telling the truth. It is one or the other. You are the one flat out saying it is complete bullshit. We will see shortly what is correct.

You're the one broadcasting the lie and completely believe every syllable even though it doesn't begin to pass the smell test. I understand you're not ashamed ... but you should be.

Wrap up smears are not making Bidens corruption and stupidity disappear.

"Fucked they are," said Master Yoda

I
Christopher Wray will delay ......

The FBI will slow walk this to the point it is no longer an issue.

As they should. Do we all remember what happened in 2016, when they breathlessly announced that they had a computer with emails, and then said that none of them were sensitive..but the damage was done.

Bidens business partner gave the fbi his password to his Gmail account and the emails are verified. Just sit back and see how corrupt our government is.
Im following this event very closely. I’m missing something....... At what point of these BS ...... when did Biden business partner gave the FBI his password to his gmail? Enlighten me can you prove it,

Since when an FBI need a password of an email account? They can just subpoena the carrier and reset the account.

I carry Iphone X one time I forgot my password and locked me up. I don’t use the face recognition because ......... The other woman was trying to open it while I was sleeping. I went to Apple store and they reset it for me in 30 minutes. They will not allow you to do that unless you provide the original receipt for security reasons.
Bidens are compromised, he cannot become president. Just think if he didn't brag about it on tv. We wouldn't know anything about it.

Can you direct me where to see these video or pictures about Hunter abusing children?

Occam's Razor...
It's almost impossible to come up with a rationale why an energy company like Burisma would hire a drug addicted lawyer like Hunter to sit on their board at $80,000 a month...a man who had no experience with energy companies or the Ukraine...other than they were trying to buy influence with his father.
It's also almost equally impossible to explain why the Chinese Government would give Hunter Biden's start up company a Billion dollars when he's a failed and disgraced drug addict...other than they were trying to buy influence with Hunter's father who they saw as the next President of the United States!

I'd love to hear someone explain what Burisma and the Chinese were doing if they WEREN'T trying to buy Joe Biden's influence? Like I said...Occam's Razor!

Occam's Razor...
It's almost impossible to come up with a rationale why an energy company like Burisma would hire a drug addicted lawyer like Hunter to sit on their board at $80,000 a month...a man who had no experience with energy companies or the Ukraine...other than they were trying to buy influence with his father.
It's also almost equally impossible to explain why the Chinese Government would give Hunter Biden's start up company a Billion dollars when he's a failed and disgraced drug addict...other than they were trying to buy influence with Hunter's father who they saw as the next President of the United States!

I'd love to hear someone explain what Burisma and the Chinese were doing if they WEREN'T trying to buy Joe Biden's influence? Like I said...Occam's Razor!
Ive explained these points so many times and the answers are all over the internet... the only logical conclusion is you all aren’t really looking for the explanations. At this point I think it’s probably better to not explain and just let you all go crazy over it. I hope Joe wins and invites Hunter to join his admin as a special advisor. Maybe while he is there he can land 350 million in new contracts with the Chinese Like Ivanka and Jared. See how you all deal with that one.

Occam's Razor...

Ive explained these points so many times and the answers are all over the internet... the only logical conclusion is you all aren’t really looking for the explanations. At this point I think it’s probably better to not explain and just let you all go crazy over it. I hope Joe wins and invites Hunter to join his admin as a special advisor. Maybe while he is there he can land 350 million in new contracts with the Chinese Like Ivanka and Jared. See how you all deal with that one.
What's Hunter going to be...Cocaine Czar?

The guy's a worthless piece of shit and you know it! Comparing Hunter Biden to Ivanka or Jared is like comparing a Yugo to Mercedes! All were born into privilege...Hunter frittered his away because he's a lazy addict...Ivanka and Jared excelled at life because they're driven. Deal with THAT!

I

Bidens business partner gave the fbi his password to his Gmail account and the emails are verified. Just sit back and see how corrupt our government is.
Im following this event very closely. I’m missing something....... At what point of these BS ...... when did Biden business partner gave the FBI his password to his gmail? Enlighten me can you prove it,

Since when an FBI need a password of an email account? They can just subpoena the carrier and reset the account.

I carry Iphone X one time I forgot my password and locked me up. I don’t use the face recognition because ......... The other woman was trying to open it while I was sleeping. I went to Apple store and they reset it for me in 30 minutes. They will not allow you to do that unless you provide the original receipt for security reasons.
Bidens are compromised, he cannot become president. Just think if he didn't brag about it on tv. We wouldn't know anything about it.
I asked you about passwords but you didn’t answer it. According to you........ Biden being compromised . From WHAT?
If you are talking about compromise. Look at your buddy compromised.
1. US soldiers bounty head in Afghanistan.
2. Russian meddling again inn2020 election confirmed by FBI Director Wray.
We don’t need a president like that.

I

I asked you about passwords but you didn’t answer it. According to you........ Biden being compromised . From WHAT?
If you are talking about compromise. Look at your buddy compromised.
1. US soldiers bounty head in Afghanistan.
2. Russian meddling again inn2020 election confirmed by FBI Director Wray.
We don’t need a president like that.
There was never russian collusion, that has been debunked.

"There was never russian collusion, that has been debunked."

There was ACTUAL Collusion between H Clinton, the DNC and Russia, with Fusion GPS at the center of the spider web.

The Mueller Report stated that while there was Russian interference in the election, there was NO COLLUSION
between Russia and the TRUMP Campaign.

As to the collusion orchestrated by Fusion GPS , Bob Mueller when asked, said he never heard of Fusion GPS.

A Special Prosecutor must be appointed immediately. If Joe Biden has been getting payola from China after that money has been laundered thru his son's company, the American people need to know pronto.

I've seen claims that H. biden is in images and videos raping and torturing under age Chinese girls. Supposedly they are to be released tomorrow. I can't see making a claim like this if it's not true, and I hope it's not, for the sake of the children, but if it is, this is horrible. What could be wrong with someone doing things like this if it's true? And if true what effect will it have on Joe Biden and his run for the president?

Let say it is true Mike then I believe Joe Biden should step aside and just let Harris run the Democratic ticket and let the voters choose between her or Trump.

If found untrue then those that leaked false information to help with a smear campaign should be held accountable no matter who they are...

As for Hunter Biden if it is discovered he actually did rape underaged children with China knowing then him and China should be held accountable with the harshest possible punishment given!
I hear Harris is equally corrupt as the Biden crime family.
Harris came from a good, decent family. Her mom has passed away, but her dad did not like her campaign tactics.

"My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics," he said.

"Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty."

Joe needs to 'splain about the verified emails and info on his son Hunter's laptop. It's obvious Joe and his son were using Joe's VP status to drain billions from China and the Ukraine. Fox News has set a camera up outside Joe's residence. Hannity just challenged Joe to step out and 'splain. Democrats are crying: "Say it ain't so Joe." Come on Joe come out of the basement! :safetocomeoutff:

Joe needs to 'splain about the verified emails and info on his son Hunter's laptop. It's obvious Joe and his son were using Joe's VP status to drain billions from China and the Ukraine. Fox News has set a camera up outside Joe's residence. Hannity just challenged Joe to step out and 'splain. Democrats are crying: "Say it ain't so Joe." Come on Joe come out of the basement! :safetocomeoutff:
I heard that last night. President Joe Basement. Thud!

Forum List

Back