Sen. Kay Hagan now trailing all of her Republican challengers in North Carolina

The only way America is gong to remain a super power is to develop science, infrastructure and r@d big time. Education should be the center piece to our plan to remain a contender...

We had plenty of science and infrastructure before the government started horning into the business. Most of the inventions of the modern world originated right here in America before government ever spent a dime on R&D.

No. The vast majority of R&D came from government sources, especially in the 50's and 60's.

The only way America is gong to remain a super power is to develop science, infrastructure and r@d big time. Education should be the center piece to our plan to remain a contender...

We had plenty of science and infrastructure before the government started horning into the business. Most of the inventions of the modern world originated right here in America before government ever spent a dime on R&D.
shows us how much you know ... everything that has become into existance has R&D ... government R&D ... where have you been hiding ??? under you boy friends package:fu::blahblah:???

Every time you post you impress me as a grade-A moron.

Tell me how much government R&D were involved when the following were invented:

Electronic television
Cell phones
The transistor
Automobile
Radio
Liquid fueled rockets
Antibiotics
Open heart surgery
Integrated circuits
Vacuum tube

No. The vast majority of R&D came from government sources, especially in the 50's and 60's.

Apparently you are also illiterate. I said before the government started horning in. That means before WW II.

And a lot of those governorships are up for election in 2014.

Democrats will pick up the governorship in Pennsylvania, possibly Florida and Maine. The Republicans are going to pick up Illinois.

Possibly, Quinn sucks but the GOP in Illinois sucks even more. If they nominate a non-social conservative then the GOP has better chances but a social conservative won't win a statewide election in Illinois. Bruce Rauner probably has the best change in the general election but he is buddies with Rahm which may kill him in the primaries.

She's going down, folks. One of many others to follow.

The Democrat butthurt is about to commence.

Sen. Kay Hagan now trailing all of her Republican challengers in North Carolina « Hot Air

It wasn’t so very long ago — as in, last September — that Democratic senator and enthusiastic ObamaCare cheerleader Kay Hagan was posting fairly comfortable margins leading all of the Republican challengers to her reelection bid this year. Cue the ObamaCare initiation sequence, however, and that all started to change pretty quickly. These past few months have been whittling away at her erstwhile lead, and even as the Republican primary race is starting to solidify, Public Policy Polling‘s latest update indicates that all of her potential opponents are seriously gaining on her:

For the first time in our polling of the North Carolina Senate race, presumptive frontrunner Thom Tillis has opened a little bit of space between himself and the rest of his opponents in the Republican primary. Tillis now leads the field with 19% to 11% for Greg Brannon and Heather Grant, 8% for Mark Harris, and 7% for Bill Flynn. …

39% of voters in the state say they approve of the job Hagan is doing to 49% who disapprove. She has 1 or 2 point deficits against each of her potential GOP foes. She’s down by 1 to Heather Grant (42/41) and Thom Tillis (43/42), and trails by 2 against the rest of the field (43/41 against Greg Brannon and Mark Harris, 44/42 against Bill Flynn.)​

That's not what this site says, and it's usually pretty accurate. Says Hagan's running 52%. Plus --- this is January. Duh?

I tell ya what Finger Boy, you let us adults who actually live in this state handle this. Stick with what you're good at -- smearing jelly on your face.

Sen. Kay Hagan now trailing all of her Republican challengers in North Carolina « Hot Air

It wasn’t so very long ago — as in, last September — that Democratic senator and enthusiastic ObamaCare cheerleader Kay Hagan was posting fairly comfortable margins leading all of the Republican challengers to her reelection bid this year. Cue the ObamaCare initiation sequence, however, and that all started to change pretty quickly. These past few months have been whittling away at her erstwhile lead, and even as the Republican primary race is starting to solidify, Public Policy Polling‘s latest update indicates that all of her potential opponents are seriously gaining on her:

For the first time in our polling of the North Carolina Senate race, presumptive frontrunner Thom Tillis has opened a little bit of space between himself and the rest of his opponents in the Republican primary. Tillis now leads the field with 19% to 11% for Greg Brannon and Heather Grant, 8% for Mark Harris, and 7% for Bill Flynn. …

39% of voters in the state say they approve of the job Hagan is doing to 49% who disapprove. She has 1 or 2 point deficits against each of her potential GOP foes. She’s down by 1 to Heather Grant (42/41) and Thom Tillis (43/42), and trails by 2 against the rest of the field (43/41 against Greg Brannon and Mark Harris, 44/42 against Bill Flynn.)​

That's not what this site says, and it's usually pretty accurate. Says Hagan's running 52%. Plus --- this is January. Duh?

I tell ya what Finger Boy, you let us adults who actually live in this state handle this. Stick with what you're good at -- smearing jelly on your face.

The number 52 doesn't appear anywhere in the entire article.

As always, you're full of shit, Pogo.

It isn't an article. Maybe you should have actually clicked the link, dipwad.

As I said, stick to smearing jelly on your face. We got this.

This isn't 2012

And it sure as shit isn't 2010.

The seats up for election should definitely benefit the GOP in 2014. Come 2016, the Democrats should benefit based on the seats up for election that year. Both sides could easily fuck up either year.

16 is too far off to predict but in mid-term years like this one, the party not in the WH almost always gains every time. There have been three exceptions total since the Civil War.

In 2008, Bush had wrecked the budget, started three wars, and destroyed the economy. So the White House was handed to the Democrats on a silver platter. They could have put up a dead fish for President and still won.

In 2012, the Democrats had their man. No internal opposition means no internecine warfare.

The Republicans however, sliced themselves to ribbons in the 2012 primaries. The jackals tore each others' limbs off, and made the GOP look extremely dysfunctional. They had too many primary debates in which they made a public spectacle of themselves.

Pile on top a mountain of manufactured bullshit generated by hack media outlets on the Right, and a large horde of invented strawmen they spent destroying while Obama was dancing in the other room with the voters, and Obama was able to squeak out another win despite topping Bush's incompetence.

It's a whole different ball game in 2016. There will be no incumbent running for re-election to the White House. Both parties are going to have a full field of candidates.

It's going to be a lot like 2000.

Fun times.

Last edited:

AH, you mean that propaganda site you referenced. I didn't even notice the link. What makes you think that site is any more credible than my article?

AH, you mean that propaganda site you referenced. I didn't even notice the link. What makes you think that site is any more credible than my article?

So you didn't even bother to click the link, yet you somehow know electoral-vote.com is a "propaganda site" without looking. This is exactly why I say stick to smearing jelly on your face. It's the most complex thing you can handle. Actually the jury's out on whether you can even handle that.

I've been using that site for ten years. It's a simple design but very accurate.

In 2008, Bush had wrecked the budget, started three wars, and destroyed the economy. So the White House was handed to the Democrats on a silver platter. They could have put up a dead fish for President and still won.

In 2012, the Democrats had their man. No internal opposition means no internecine warfare.

The Republicans however, sliced themselves to ribbons in the 2012 primaries. The jackals tore each others' limbs off, and made the GOP look extremely dysfunctional. They had too many primary debates in which they made a public spectacle of themselves.

Pile on top a mountain of manufactured bullshit generated by hack media outlets on the Right, and a large horde of invented strawmen they spent destroying while Obama was dancing in the other room with the voters, and Obama was able to squeak out another win despite topping Bush's incompetence.

It's a whole different ball game in 2016. There will be no incumbent running for re-election to the White House. Both parties are going to have a full field of candidates.

It's going to be a lot like 2000.

Fun times.

Yeah I think that's very accurate all the way.

So you didn't even bother to click the link, yet you somehow know electoral-vote.com is a "propaganda site" without looking. This is exactly why I say stick to smearing jelly on your face. It's the most complex thing you can handle. Actually the jury's out on whether you can even handle that.

I've been using that site for ten years. It's a simple design but very accurate.

No, moron, I said it was a propaganda site after I looked at it. Do all libturds have a reading comprehension problem, or are they just plain stupid?

How do you know it's accurate?

Forum List

Back