Sen. Kay Hagan, N.c. Votes Against Constituents Wishes. It’s Time To Return The Gesture!

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
On March 22, 2013, at 11:31 AM, Senator Kay Hagan of N.C. ignored the majority of her constituents who wanted Obamacare repealed and told them BY HER VOTE you will keep Obamacare whether you like it or not even if you can’t keep your doctor.

Note that Kay Hagan also VOTED AGAINST S.J. RES 39 in 2010, intended to allow people to keep their health insurance plan if they liked it.

There is no question that Sen. Kay Hagan has repeatedly used her vote to impose her will upon her constituents rather than represent their expressed wishes in the Senate. Sen. Kay Hagan does not support you keeping your doctor or health care plan, and for this it is time to pink slip this low life snake!

JWK

Obamacare by consent of the governed, Article 5, our Constitution`s amendment process. Tyranny by a majority vote in Congress or a Supreme Court's majority vote

Are you in Carolina?

Sounds like a stoopid question but you'd be surprised what people do around here...

Are you in Carolina?

Sounds like a stoopid question but you'd be surprised what people do around here...

No matter where he lives it is time for North Carolina folks to clean house up there. It's time. Maybe it will require a "group effort".

Are you in Carolina?

No matter where he lives it is time for North Carolina folks to clean house up there. It's time. Maybe it will require a "group effort".

It does matter, because the Senator represents North Carolinians. So if the poster is a North Carolinian he has a stake in how she votes. If he doesn't he's just having a partisan political wank by telling others what to do with their own senator.

It's happened before here. It's kind of an honesty test.

Moreover the vote he referenced was a year and a half ago. March 2013.

Are you in Carolina?

EXACTLY!

Why did Kay Hagan refuse to answer questions about the VA scandal?

SEE: Kay Hagan Refuses To Answer Questions On The VA Scandal

Why does Kay Hagan refuse to answer if she will invite illegal alien children into North Carolina?

SEE: Kay Hagan Won't Answer if She Will Invite Border Children into North Carolina

JWK

They are not “liberals”. They are conniving Marxist parasites who use the cloak of government force to steal the wealth which wage earners, business and investors have worked to create

Are you in Carolina?

EXACTLY!

Why does Kay Hagan refuse to answer if she will invite illegal alien children into North Carolina?

SEE: Kay Hagan Won't Answer if She Will Invite Border Children into North Carolina

JWK

They are not “liberals”. They are conniving Marxist parasites who use the cloak of government force to steal the wealth which wage earners, business and investors have worked to create

Apparently he doesn't live in North Carolina. There's my answer. Paid political gadfly.

Complete with links to blogs and Dimbart :lol:

I do live in NC -- I hear about this shit going on. Sadly this is part of political campaigns now -- sign up on a message board, target your candidate's opponent, post post post... get paid working from home...

/thread

Last edited:
Are you in Carolina?

EXACTLY!

JWK

Apparently he doesn't live in North Carolina. There's my answer. Paid political gadfly.

I do live in NC -- I hear about this shit going on.

/thread
I Live in NC and can not WAIT for Hagan to be defeated.

Are you in Carolina?

EXACTLY!

JWK

I do live in NC -- I hear about this shit going on.

/thread
I Live in NC and can not WAIT for Hagan to be defeated.

Then your opinion is valid. :thup:

I support Hagan and live in Florida ... she will be reelected and partially for voting affirmative for long term healthcare reform that finally saw the light of day.

and is daily becoming accepted as main stream America.

Are you in Carolina?

What exactly is a "group effort"? Busing voters in from Ohio? :uhh:

Americans helping their fellow americans in the fight to save this nation from the hands of Marxists who are determined to destroy it, Pogo. Wherever, whenever they need help it should be given and that help should be reciprocated. We are called "The United States of America" for a reason. Our founding fathers plan from the very beginning was for us to be united. John is an American. Therefore, Johns' opinion of what is going on in North Carolina is just as important and "valid" a concern as Sarges. I am sure Sarge appreciates that John living in another state still is willing to unite with him in his concerns for his own state of North Carolina. I'm sure both John and Sarge will also be grateful to learn that I am praying for North Carolina and for the LORD to do whatever is necessary to drive out the wicked from NC political office - all places of authority including law enforcement, school boards, even day care centers - wherever they do not belong - I pray they be removed by whatever means the LORD decides to do it with. I pray for the protection of the people who trust the LORD in North Carolina and also for the lost ----> that Jesus Christ moves mightily in that State and brings revival to it. This is what it means to be an American - in my belief - that what concerns you in your own State matters to me as much as what is happening to me in mine. United we stand. Divided we fall.

Therein my comment - it does not matter where John lives. Sometimes it takes a "group effort". To assume that John is a paid blogger or having ulterior motives is not fair in my own belief. John has a right to share his feelings on this board just as you do and just as I do. I do realize that you stated her actions are from a year ago - that what John is speaking of happened in 2013 but as this is getting very close to election time now it is good to remind the people of what she has done in the past and why she must go. I'll be praying God removes her from office. She needs to go. Time for a new beginning for N.C.

I support Hagan and live in Florida ... she will be reelected and partially for voting affirmative for long term healthcare reform that finally saw the light of day.

No, I can tell you right now that she will not be re-elected. By faith I see my prayers answered already. She will not be re-elected.

I think Tillis will defeat her, but it will be a close race either way it goes.

Are you in Carolina?

It does matter, because the Senator represents North Carolinians. So if the poster is a North Carolinian he has a stake in how she votes. If he doesn't he's just having a partisan political wank by telling others what to do with their own senator.

Is it honest to accuse John of being paid for what he has written? For calling him a gadfly? What is that? You do not know this but are stating it as if it is fact where as John has provided links and solid information to back up his claims of why this Senator Hagan is bad news!

Listen, Pogo. I believe you that what he referenced happened a year and a half ago. I had thought you said a year ago. A year and a half ago then she did this. Which is why people like John are so valuable!

They keep track of what elected politicians like Senator Hagan are doing and when they do not do what the people have voted them into office to do? Then people like John remind the people and they say, oh! Yes! I remember when Senator Hagan broke her promises to the people!

I remember how she didn't do what was in the best interest of the people of North Carolina and how she didn't consider then what effect it would have on her remaining in office!

I will make sure not to vote for her and inform others not to vote for her - and why the people of NC should never vote for her again - I will remind them of what she did a year and a half ago because election time is coming up and we need to vote her out of office!

So God bless John and all those who like John do their part in informing the good people of North Carolina on why they need to elect a new Senator and say good bye to this one!

She's on her way out.

Here is a self-portrait of Senator Kay Hagan:

Hagenocchio1.jpg

JWK

Obamacare by consent of the governed, Article 5, our Constitution`s amendment process. Tyranny by a majority vote in Congress or a Supreme Court's majority vote

Are you in Carolina?

What exactly is a "group effort"? Busing voters in from Ohio? :uhh:

Americans helping their fellow americans in the fight to save this nation from the hands of Marxists who are determined to destroy it, Pogo. Wherever, whenever they need help it should be given and that help should be reciprocated. We are called "The United States of America" for a reason. Our founding fathers plan from the very beginning was for us to be united. John is an American. Therefore, Johns' opinion of what is going on in North Carolina is just as important and "valid" a concern as Sarges. I am sure Sarge appreciates that John living in another state still is willing to unite with him in his concerns for his own state of North Carolina. I'm sure both John and Sarge will also be grateful to learn that I am praying for North Carolina and for the LORD to do whatever is necessary to drive out the wicked from NC political office - all places of authority including law enforcement, school boards, even day care centers - wherever they do not belong - I pray they be removed by whatever means the LORD decides to do it with. I pray for the protection of the people who trust the LORD in North Carolina and also for the lost ----> that Jesus Christ moves mightily in that State and brings revival to it. This is what it means to be an American - in my belief - that what concerns you in your own State matters to me as much as what is happening to me in mine. United we stand. Divided we fall.

Therein my comment - it does not matter where John lives. Sometimes it takes a "group effort". To assume that John is a paid blogger or having ulterior motives is not fair in my own belief. John has a right to share his feelings on this board just as you do and just as I do. I do realize that you stated her actions are from a year ago - that what John is speaking of happened in 2013 but as this is getting very close to election time now it is good to remind the people of what she has done in the past and why she must go. I'll be praying God removes her from office. She needs to go. Time for a new beginning for N.C.

That's entirely for North Carolinians to decide, not people from other states or paid bloggers for her opponent. Other states have their own senators. I'm pretty sure that's in the Constitution; each state gets two. You don't get to vote in my state and I don't get to vote in yours.

Are you in Carolina?

Is it honest to accuse John of being paid for what he has written? For calling him a gadfly? What is that? You do not know this but are stating it as if it is fact where as John has provided links and solid information to back up his claims of why this Senator Hagan is bad news!

Listen, Pogo. I believe you that what he referenced happened a year and a half ago. I had thought you said a year ago. A year and a half ago then she did this. Which is why people like John are so valuable!

They keep track of what elected politicians like Senator Hagan are doing and when they do not do what the people have voted them into office to do? Then people like John remind the people and they say, oh! Yes! I remember when Senator Hagan broke her promises to the people!

I remember how she didn't do what was in the best interest of the people of North Carolina and how she didn't consider then what effect it would have on her remaining in office!

I will make sure not to vote for her and inform others not to vote for her - and why the people of NC should never vote for her again - I will remind them of what she did a year and a half ago because election time is coming up and we need to vote her out of office!

So God bless John and all those who like John do their part in informing the good people of North Carolina on why they need to elect a new Senator and say good bye to this one!

The first thing I asked him was that question, whether he's a voter here, in North Carolina. He whiffed. Didn't even try to pretend he is.

He's most likely not even reading this thread. Hasn't responded to anyone here at all. That comprises at the very least someone who isn't listening to anyone else and interested only in his own propagation. Far as I'm concerned that blows his credibility out of the water all by itself. Add to that he's posted nothing but ipse dixit ("ignored the majority of her constituents" -- with no documentation) on a vote a year and a half ago (which also indicates not only how far back he had to reach but conspicuous by its absence is what water has run under that bridge since then) and backed himself up with nothing but blogs (which are opinion columns) and a Pinocchio photoshop (ad hominem).

That's what bullshit smells like. Regardless of the candidate or issues.

Anyone whose vote would be swayed by a monologuist who doesn't bother to engage others on a discussion board, who has nothing but logical fallacies and photoshopped extended noses, has no business being in the voting booth in the first place. Not that anyone's vote here actually will be so swayed by such cyber-demagoguery (hey, this isn't South Carolina ;) ) but I'm not going to pretend this thread has emperor clothes when I can see it's naked.

Of course I don't know he's being paid. Considering the quality of his posting thus far if anyone's actually putting money out for this they're being robbed. But what is obvious is that he's not posting it out of either concerned citizenship nor informed background. And no he's not "keeping track" of what Hagan has been doing at all; he's parroting blog sites. That's worthless-- anyone can go read a blog.

Are you in NC Jere?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back