Sen. John McCain, who is fighting brain cancer, discontinues medical treatment, family says

you are simply a liberal and leftist wusse but YOU do serve the purpose of being a lefty liberal wusse on this here board :afro:. So Thank You Jake .

I voted for a real conservative, whereas you vote for dem-lite, and are serving the purpose of the true left that is using Donald to weaken America.

It will be awkward for Trump as he had to say something “nice” about McCain without actually complimenting him

As scores of high ranking officials from both parties attend the funeral......Trump will not be welcome
---------------------------------------------- funny and who cares and just a guess but TRUMP will not go .
Oh yess......typical Trump

After not being invited will say, I wasn’t going anyway as he sulks
----------------------------------------- silly , as The TRUMP has avoided all mention of 'mcstain' , for example the recent 'mcstain' military spending increase which was named after 'mcstain' . Plus 'mcstain' mentioned his medical treatment stoppage and its Crickets out of TRUMP and the WhiteHouse RWinger . I just don't think that The TRUMP will show up but we will see RWinger

Trump is not welcome

Can’t wait for all the great stuff he has to say about McCain

"Bad blood between Trump and McCain lingers, even as senator nears the end. POTUS has for months wanted McCain to step down. He says his voters are not McCain fans & he doesn’t plan to say anything positive while McCain is alive."

"Bad blood between Trump and McCain lingers, even as senator nears the end. POTUS has for months wanted McCain to step down. He says his voters are not McCain fans & he doesn’t plan to say anything positive while McCain is alive."

McCains last act of defiance will be to give Trump the finger

It will be awkward for Trump as he had to say something “nice” about McCain without actually complimenting him

As scores of high ranking officials from both parties attend the funeral......Trump will not be welcome
---------------------------------------------- funny and who cares and just a guess but TRUMP will not go .
Oh yess......typical Trump

After not being invited will say, I wasn’t going anyway as he sulks
----------------------------------------- silly , as The TRUMP has avoided all mention of 'mcstain' , for example the recent 'mcstain' military spending increase which was named after 'mcstain' . Plus 'mcstain' mentioned his medical treatment stoppage and its Crickets out of TRUMP and the WhiteHouse RWinger . I just don't think that The TRUMP will show up but we will see RWinger

Trump is not welcome

Can’t wait for all the great stuff he has to say about McCain
------------------------------------------- tune me in and report when you hear it but all i have heard so far is Crickets so far RWinger .

Last edited:
I hope his final days are made as comfortable as possible.*

*I predict this thread will be very classy. lol
Of course. He betrayed a lot of people. He passed himself off as a conservative while campaigning then stood in the way and emboldened Democrats at every opportunity.

A disgusting politician.

"Trump has told White House aides he does not regret saying McCain is not a war hero. He tells advisers that McCain has a vendetta against him and that he wishes he’d step down. He doesn’t plan to say a laudatory word about the ailing senator."

"Trump has told White House aides he does not regret saying McCain is not a war hero. He tells advisers that McCain has a vendetta against him and that he wishes he’d step down. He doesn’t plan to say a laudatory word about the ailing senator."
------------------------------------------ GOOD !! And for rhe record i din't vote for 'mcstain' in 2008 think it was .

Of course. He betrayed a lot of people. He passed himself off as a conservative while campaigning then stood in the way and emboldened Democrats at every opportunity.

A disgusting politician.
Another lie

McCain has a strong conservative voting record

The reason he is hated by conservatives is sometimes he does the right thing......like when he saved Obamacare

He knew repealing it with nothing to replace it would hurt people.....so he did what was right

You didn't provide a link, so I googled it. This is the only source I found, not that I care

Twitter

The reason he is hated by conservatives is sometimes he does the right thing......like when he saved Obamacare
That's one, the other is his BETRAYAL on the "dang fence." The other is his disrespect towards our choice as president.
We despise McCain.

A disgusting politician.
Another lie

He knew repealing it with nothing to replace it would hurt people.....so he did what was right
----------------------------------------- the problem with mcstain , bush , and other big name 'conservatives' is that they aren't conservative ENOUGH and are really MODERATES , rinos , dems in the closet . Trump is CONSERVATIVE on the issues that matter to me RWinger .

Last edited:
There's a YUGE difference between real conservatives and establishment Progressives. McCain is a swamp dweller. A POLITICIAN in the worst sense of the word.

That's one, the other is his BETRAYAL on the "dang fence." The other is his disrespect towards our choice as president.
We despise McCain.
McCain represents the people of Arizona. He knows the fence is a waste of money and votes for his constituents
Loyalty to the people of Arizona instead of racist conservatives

There's a YUGE difference between real conservatives and establishment Progressives. McCain is a swamp dweller. A POLITICIAN in the worst sense of the word.
Looks like Trump and his cronies are the swamp

A disgusting politician.
Another lie

----------------------------------------- the problem with mcstain , bush , and other big name 'conservatives' is that they aren't conservative ENOUGH and are really MODERATES , rinos , dems in the closet . Trump is CONSERVATIVE on the issues that matter to me RWinger .
Trump is a carpetbagger conservative spouting what you want to hear

John McCain favorability ratings by party via Fox News poll

Democrats: 60% favorable 29% unfavorable
Republicans: 41% favorable 48% unfavorable

Forum List

Back