Sen Bob Graham: Saudi Arabia did 9/11!

In the words of one of the most respected leaders of the 9/11 Truth Movement:

"When the report of the Joint Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 was released in December 2002, it was met with considerable skepticism. That skepticism grew for a period of time but then was reduced to speculation about what was contained in the 28 pages that had been redacted by the Bush White House.

Various U.S. government leaders have since suggested that the missing 28 pages point to Saudi Arabia’s complicity in the 9/11 crimes. However such musings fail to discuss other important issues, like the links between the Saudi regime and the Western deep state, or the fact that, from the start, even the Saudis were calling for the 28 pages to be released. Discussion of the missing 28 pages also omits mention of the highly suspicious nature of the Inquiry’s investigation and its leaders.
" (Kevin Ryan, The 9/11 Joint Congressional Inquiry and the Missing 28 Pages, March 14, 2014)

A passing familiarity with the history and true nature of the relationship between "the Saudi regime and the Western deep state" is all that's needed to see the troubling ramifications of implicating the Saudis in the 9/11 black operation. As I said in a previous post, it amounts to implicating the West (via the CIA, the Mossad, ETC.) by default.

I haven't seen evidence that if the Saudis are involved, the U.S. is involved by default. That being said, I've seen a lot of evidence that strongly suggests that the U.S. was in fact involved. From what I've seen, I believe that certain U.S. officials were essentially coordinating all the major events of 9/11.

phoenyx said:
I haven't seen evidence that if the Saudis are involved, the U.S. is involved by default. ...
First, let me qualify my response by stating my agreement with you regarding something you said in your previous post. I don't believe the so-called "9/11 hijackers" actually hijacked anything on 9/11 either. I think you're right that they were in the country to collectively play the role of the patsy.

Now, with regard to the 3-way CIA/Saudi/9/11 connection, we know from the testimony of a former high-level State Dept. official turned whistleblower, namely Michael Springmann, that 10 of the 19 hijackers got their visas through the very agency in Jeddah which Springmann had exposed as a CIA front for conduiting known/suspected terrorists into the United States, Afghanistan, and several other countries.

It's also an open secret that Al-Qaeda ("the base") was created as a CIA asset, just like the Mujahedeen before it and ISIS/ISIL after it, and that many of the mercenaries who form(ed) both the leadership and the rank and file of those Western black ops forces (including the legendary Osama bin Laden himself!) were recruited, trained, and deployed out of Saudi Arabia.

Lastly, as I implied earlier in this thread, actions speak louder than words. When you look at Saudi Arabia's history of support for Westerm/Zionist causes, the proof as to who's really been pulling the strings of the puppet regime in Riyadh, at least since the installation of Ibn Saud in 1921, ... is in the pudding.

phoenyx said:
I haven't seen evidence that if the Saudis are involved, the U.S. is involved by default. ...

First, let me qualify my response by stating my agreement with you regarding something you said in your previous post. I don't believe the so-called "9/11 hijackers" actually hijacked anything on 9/11 either. I think you're right that they were in the country to collectively play the role of the patsy.

Cool :)

Now, with regard to the 3-way CIA/Saudi/9/11 connection, we know from the testimony of a former high-level State Dept. official turned whistleblower, namely Michael Springmann, that 10 of the 19 hijackers got their visas through the very agency in Jeddah which Springmann had exposed as a CIA front for conduiting known/suspected terrorists into the United States, Afghanistan, and several other countries.

Yeah, I knew that...

It's also an open secret that Al-Qaeda ("the base") was created as a CIA asset, just like the Mujahedeen before it and ISIS/ISIL after it, and that many of the mercenaries who form(ed) both the leadership and the rank and file of those Western black ops forces (including the legendary Osama bin Laden himself!) were recruited, trained, and deployed out of Saudi Arabia.

Yep, knew that too...

Lastly, as I implied earlier in this thread, actions speak louder than words. When you look at Saudi Arabia's history of support for Westerm/Zionist causes, the proof as to who's really been pulling the strings of the puppet regime in Riyadh, at least since the installation of Ibn Saud in 1921, ... is in the pudding.

I think it's a bit more complicated then that though. I remember hearing that the U.S. essentially fooled Saudi Arabia into going along with the Gulf War back in 1992, using some photoshopped satellite images. I can't help but wonder if they were also duped, to a lesser or greater extent, in regards to their role in 9/11. But even if they weren't, the bottom line is that I haven't seen any concrete evidence that when Saudi Arabia does something, the U.S. is involved by default. When it comes to 9/11, though, I definitely believe there are trails that not only implicate Saudi Arabian officials as well as U.S. officials, but also suggest that they colluded together. First, we have the Saudi consulate financing some of the hijackers. Then, we have some of the hijackers being trained at U.S. military bases. I'm not familiar enough with the hijackers to know the names of those involved in the Saudi sponsorships and whether they match any of those trained at U.S. bases, but I certainly think it's something worth investigating. Insofar as it comes to OCT supporters, I find it telling that they always seem to be fairly uninterested in evidence that suggests that atleast 7 of the alleged hijackers have reported to be alive and well and had nothing to do with 9/11. For those who truly believe the OCT and aren't shills, I imagine it must be cognitive dissonance.

phoenyx said:
...the bottom line is that I haven't seen any concrete evidence that when Saudi Arabia does something, the U.S. is involved bydefault. ...
Not sure where you got that "something" from; I've been talking very specifically about "the 9/11 black operation". My suggestion, that implicating SA amounts to implicating the Western deep state "by default", was based, among other things, on the concrete evidence mentioned in my previous posts.

Obviously, not every evil thing the Saudis have ever done would implicate the West. Just most of them. :laugh:

phoenyx said:
...the bottom line is that I haven't seen any concrete evidence that when Saudi Arabia does something, the U.S. is involved bydefault. ...

Not sure where you got that "something" from;

From this that you said a bit ago:
"Lastly, as I implied earlier in this thread, actions speak louder than words. When you look at Saudi Arabia's history of support for Westerm/Zionist causes, the proof as to who's really been pulling the strings of the puppet regime in Riyadh, at least since the installation of Ibn Saud in 1921, ... is in the pudding."

It seemed to imply that anything that Saudi Arabia has done since 1921 was because the U.S. was pulling its strings...

I've been talking very specifically about "the 9/11 black operation". My suggestion, that implicating SA amounts to implicating the Western deep state "by default", was based, among other things, on the concrete evidence mentioned in my previous posts.

Obviously, not every evil thing the Saudis have ever done would implicate the West. Just most of them. :laugh:

Laugh :p. Well, I can only speak for what I know myself. As to 9/11, I believe we agree that while Saudi Arabia does appear to be involved, it only played the minor role of financing the patsies.

phoenyx said:
It seemed to imply that anything that Saudi Arabia has done since 1921 was because the U.S. was pulling its strings...
Two points:

First, in that particular paragraph, I was speaking explicitly in reference to "Saudi Arabia's history of support for Western/Zionist causes", not about "anything" else.

Secondly, I think it's important to guard against conflating terms like "the Western deep state" and "the U.S.".

I realize those points may seem like quibbling over semantics, but in my world, the distinctions are VERY important!

phoenyx said:
...Well, I can only speak for what I know myself. As to 9/11, I believe we agree thatwhile Saudi Arabia does appear to be involved, it only played the minor role of financing the patsies.
I think so, too.

phoenyx said:
Two points:

First, in that particular paragraph, I was speaking explicitly in reference to "Saudi Arabia's history of support for Western/Zionist causes", not about "anything" else.

Alright.

Secondly, I think it's important to guard against conflating terms like "the Western deep state" and "the U.S.".

I realize those points may seem like quibbling over semantics, but in my world, the distinctions are VERY important!

How would you define the difference?

phoenyx said:
...Well, I can only speak for what I know myself. As to 9/11, I believe we agree that while Saudi Arabia does appear to be involved, it only played the minor role of financing the patsies.

I think so, too.

Cool :)

Let me put it this way: in my eyes, "the Western deep state" is a relatively small but disproportionately powerful international club into which only role-players in limited aspects of "the U.S." are allowed admittance.

Let me put it this way: in my eyes, "the Western deep state" is a relatively small but disproportionately powerful international club into which only role-players in limited aspects of "the U.S." are allowed admittance.

Ah alright. I imagine that you would include the Carlyle Group in that, seeing as the Bush family and the Bin Laden family were involved in it... The Bush Family, 9/11 and Dictatorship

I would say, in all likelihood, there were witting and unwitting role-players inside the governments, lettered agencies, militaries, and both public and private sector financial groups from the member countries of the Western deep state, yes. The apparently carefully coordinated war games and drills that had the bulk of America's air defenses chasing Russian ghosts in N/W Alaska (while fomenting radar confusion in the contiguous 48), the CIA-issued visas, the covert clearance of those infamous security bonds and the insider trading point to a widely diverse list of likely suspects.

This is usually where some tool will chime in with something like, "Aha! So many people involved and yet nobody has come forward with any names?! " - that selectively applied (albeit overused) argument from incredulity of the duh-bunker crowd. To them I can only say with my tongue planted firmly in cheek: yeah, how strange that no one involved in one of the worst atrocities in human history (with an indirect death toll in the millions and rising) has come forward to take responsibility for his or her role in it! :rolleyes:

On the bright side, Phoenyx, my faith in God has been greatly strengthened since my 31st birthday. THAT is my only ground for solace concerning the events of September 11, 2001.

There's a fundamental difference between the soul-eating desire for justice and the will to defer to God's divine retribution (which I'm fully confident WILL be meted out, if not in this life...then in the infinity of lives to come), and that difference is best delineated by the line between faith in Man...and faith in God.

I don't know why this is put in conspiracy theory. It seems credible that the Saudi government had some role in it considering that many of their low level employees supported it. What if low level CIA operatives were responsible for some attack in another country? WOuldn't that country demand that the United States answer for the actions of those operatives?

I don't know why this is put in conspiracy theory. It seems credible that the Saudi government had some role in it considering that many of their low level employees supported it. What if low level CIA operatives were responsible for some attack in another country? Wouldn't that country demand that the United States answer for the actions of those operatives?

Even the official narrative concerning 9/11 is a conspiracy theory, one that I personally believe is less likely then certain alternative ones that have been forward. A conspiracy theory is just a theory as to what 2 or more people conspired to do. No one believes that 9/11 was orchestrated by a single individual. It's nice that certain Saudi officials who appear to have been part of 9/11 are finally getting more of the spotlight, but for those who like digging, they'll find that it goes so much deeper then just a few Saudi officials helping the alleged hijackers.

pearl harbor. 9 11. it all makes sense now....it's a cycle...A CYCLE OF DEATH!

CrU8B3uUAAE27k7.jpg

Forum List

Back