Selena Gomez

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
I just cannot help it. Gomez is supposed to be all hot and sexy. Plus she is now 23 years old. But she still looks like a young girl with that scrunched up face and little body. It is fucking creepy thinking of this chick in a sexual way, at least it is for me. It's like Christina Ricci. She's probably like 50 now but she still looks 12 on camera.

Selena Gomez talks growing up in the spotlight in sexy new GQ spread

I just cannot help it. Gomez is supposed to be all hot and sexy. Plus she is now 23 years old. But she still looks like a young girl with that scrunched up face and little body. It is fucking creepy thinking of this chick in a sexual way, at least it is for me. It's like Christina Ricci. She's probably like 50 now but she still looks 12 on camera.

Ricci is 36, and has the figure of a mid 20s woman.

Gomez is 23, and looks like a 14 year old

I would love to wake with Ricci, but I agree Gomez does not look her age at all, and should be carded...

What is it with celebrity girls when they "come of age" they think "oh - it's time to take a bunch of slut pics..maybe leak out a few nudes - so everyone sees me as a woman now"
WTF???
Have they no respect for themselves? Amoral?

And I agree...she looks 16. Creepy

• Banned

Ricci is 36, and has the figure of a mid 20s woman.

Gomez is 23, and looks like a 14 year old
Ricci is like 4 ft tall, though.

Forum List

Back