Selective Amnesia: White House Pushes For More Syrian 'Refugees'; Ca Terrorist Attack? Huh?

I'm embarrassed that a cowering little pussy like you is my countryman. Everything you typed is spun so far from reality, you should really be ashamed of yourself.
Everything I have posted so far has been PROVEN, unlike you continuous flow of opinion.

Your 'courage' comes from your anonymity from being behind a computer keyboard while using an alias. In all of the wars in which I have fought and in those I am still serving in, I have yet to see your cowardly ass, unless you were one of the 'pussies' holding up a protest sign, making excuses for our enemies and for Hillary, who made the argument to go to war in Iraq then voted to give Bush the authority to take the nation to war.

When you have experienced war, when you have experienced the deaths of those close to you - especially the needless deaths of those close to you - because of the failed incompetence, arrogance, and empathy for our enemies THEN come talk to me. Until then the most courageous part of you was left on the hospital floor when you were born.

Forum List

Back