Seething liberals vow revolution in Democratic Party

The Clintons have been a powerhouse in the Dem party for decades. They are now gone and the Dems will have to reorganize big time.

I've seen the names Warren and Saunders floated for leading rolls and I'm sure there are others.

I remember a thread on here about the GOP disappearing after the Obama victories. I didn't believe that and I sure don't believe the Democratic Party will disappear either.

In time they will reorganize and be right back at it.

Trump's victory knocked them on their ass but they will recover as always.

And the good news is, it will take them longer than 4 years to recover!

The Clintons have been a powerhouse in the Dem party for decades. They are now gone and the Dems will have to reorganize big time.

I've seen the names Warren and Saunders floated for leading rolls and I'm sure there are others.

I remember a thread on here about the GOP disappearing after the Obama victories. I didn't believe that and I sure don't believe the Democratic Party will disappear either.

In time they will reorganize and be right back at it.

Trump's victory knocked them on their ass but they will recover as always.

And the good news is, it will take them longer than 4 years to recover!
The older ones still aren't over Reagan. Then eight years of Bush pushed them to the edge. I predict many of the seasoned ones will soon find their way into a nursing home to spend their day drooling in a cup.

Forum List

Back