Seems To Me That US Catholic Bishops -

But I am asking you because it is you that believe I have done something wrong.

What have I done wrong?

Everything ... or to much.

Who have I harmed?

You will harm everyone.

How have I harmed them?

You fight for death and destruction.

It’s logic like that that led your people to genocide.

Are you able to explain the last brainwashed sentence, who helps always every US-American never to take serios what a German says to him? I'm a German with Jewish ancestors too. No one in my families made any genocide against anyone - some members of my families were victims of a fratricide, because what you call holocaust is from my personal German point of view a fratricide.

Yes, I can explain it.

Germans deprived Jews of due process without just cause the same as you would deny me due process without just cause.

Hä? ... I do not understand, what you like to express with this sentence. Makes not a big sense what you say here as far as I can see. First of all were lots of my German ancestors Jews and for me Jews and Germans are the same people. And what you call "holocaust" is for me not a genocide but a fratricide. Second: One reason why Hitler and his criminal gang grew mighty were the street fights of the weaponed left wing Commies and the weaponed right wing Nazis and a lack of policemen and soldiers, who were not able to defend the very young German democracy with the name "republic of Weimar". A tragedy started to grow, which ended with the holocaust and the destruction of Germany. A teaching out of this history is "Wehret den Anfängen" = ~"nip it in the bud". Verbally means "Wehret den Anfängen" 'resist in the beginning'. Meaning: It's good to try to stop a dangerous avalanche in the beginning, when it is still small - and not to wait to long, until no one is able to stop it any longer.

It's perhaps nearly to late - but for sure not to early - for any US-American to start to fight against the avalanche of private war weapons within the USA.

Last edited:
But I am asking you because it is you that believe I have done something wrong.

What have I done wrong?

Everything ... or to much.

Who have I harmed?

You will harm everyone.

How have I harmed them?

You fight for death and destruction.

It’s logic like that that led your people to genocide.

Are you able to explain the last brainwashed sentence, who helps always every US-American never to take serios what a German says to him? I'm a German with Jewish ancestors too. No one in my families made any genocide against anyone - some members of my families were victims of a fratricide, because what you call holocaust is from my personal German point of view a fratricide.

Yes, I can explain it.

Germans deprived Jews of due process without just cause the same as you would deny me due process without just cause.

Hä? ... I do not understand, what you like to express with this sentence. Makes not a big sense what you say here as far as I can see. First of all were lots of my German ancestors Jews and for me Jews and Germans are the same people. And what you call "holocaust" is for me not a genocide but a fratricide. Second: One reason why Hitler and his criminal gang grew mighty were the street fights of the weaponed left wing Commies and the weaponed right wing Nazis and a lack of policemen and soldiers, who were not able to defend the very young German democracy with the name "republic of Weimar". A tragedy started to grow which ended with the holocaust and the destruction of Germany. A teaching out of this history is "Wehret den Anfängen" = ~"nip it in the bud". Verbally means "Wehret den Anfängen" 'resist in the beginning'. Meaning: It's good to try to stop a dangerous avalanche in the beginning, when it is still small - and not to wait to long, until no one is able to stop it any longer.

It's perhaps nearly to late - but for sure not to early - for any US-American to start to fight against the avalanche of private war weapons within the USA.

Is a straightforward analogy.

Once the religious, the hunted and weary
Chasing the promise of freedom and hope
Came to this country to build a new vision
Far from the reaches of Kingdom and pope

You literally want to confiscate my property without cause or due process.

I would not waste my time to confiscate war weapons. I would throw them into the sun. If this is not possible a welding torch could help.

I would not waste my time to confiscate war weapons. I would throw them into the sun. If this is not possible a welding torch could help.
You see offensive and I see defensive.

And since I have never used them offensively they are indeed defensive.

So what you are really proposing is removing my ability to defend.

Typical German.

Typical German.

You are proud on no reason to be proud, racist.

Last edited:

Typical German.

I’m not a German so I’m not a racist.

Typical German.

Exactly, racist. And you don't play with knowledge, facts or barbies - you play with weapons and the death of everyone.

Typical German.

Exactly, racist. And you don't play with knowledge, facts or barbies - you play with weapons and the death of everyone.

Stop being so emotional.

Typical German.

Stop being so emotional.

You kill yourselve while you try to kill everything and everyone all around you. Without emotions is by the way no one able o think. Believe it or not: But also Germans like I have from time to time some emotions. But that you try to kill the USA - and perhaps all mankind too - wakes in me not any emotion. I fear sooner or later I will just simple have to find a way not to let you do this, that's all.

Last edited:

Typical German.

Stop being so emotional.

You kill yourselve while you try to kill everything and everyone all around you. Without emotions is by the way no one able o think. Believe it or not: But also Germans like I have from time to time some emotions. But that you try to kill the USA - and perhaps all mankind too - wakes in me not any emotion. I fear sooner or later I will just simple have to find a way not to let you do this, that's all.

I have never had to use my firearm in anger.

My firearms are for protection.

Why do you want to remove my protection?

Stop being so emotional.

What's as unimportant as a fly, which has a cough.

I remember in this context an experienced policeman who shot himselve accidentally into the own leg.

Your what? ... Good grief. What about if you would start to begin to read what I said here - and to start really to think about all this arguments? What you do with your weapons is for me uimportant as long a you throw it into the sun or you will make a fine arts project with it or ... ... but when you have the feeling weapons make your life save, then it is perhaps time to go to a good psychotherapist. Weapons are not good for laymen. Only in the hands of a professional weapons are a professional tool. And no one - also not professionals - should have war weapons at home. Private war weapons are nonsense. Their place is in an army, where they have to be under strict control.

Last edited:

Stop being so emotional.

What's as unimportant as a fly who has a cough.

I remember in this context an experienced policeman who shot himeselve accidentally into the own leg.

Your what? ... Good grief. What about if you would start to begin to read what I said here - and to start to think about all this argunets? What you do with your weapons is for me uimportnat as long a you throw it into the sun or you will make a fine arts project with it or ... ... but when you have the feleing weapons make your life save, then it is perhaps time to go to a good psychotherapist. Weapons are not good for distanceless laymen. Only in the hands of a professional weapons are a professional tool. And no one - aslo not pürfeissinals - should have war weapons at home. Private war weapons are nonsense.

I make myself safe. Firearms are one of the tools at my disposal.

Why do you want to remove my protection when I have harmed no one?

ding

You don't like to think about anything, what I say to you. So go your way - and I will go into another direction. Bye bye.

ding

You don't like to think about anything, what I say to you. So go your way - and I will go into another direction. Bye bye.
I absolutely do think about what you say.

I disagree that I should be punished for the actions of others.

So it’s you who doesn’t think about what I write.

ding

That's absolutelly not my impression.

Play with another toy, child. What about to try to learn to play the piano?

Your basic idea is that you are able to play with the pest, because always only others get sick. But if people had murdered with a can opener as many people as were murdered with weapons, then it would be much more difficult to forbid can openers, because nearly everyone needs can openers but nearly no one needs weapons. Weapons are crazy and weapon fetishism is mad.

Last edited:
ding

Your basic idea is that you are able to play with the pest, because always only others get sick. But if people had murdered with a can opener as many people as were murdered with weapons, then it would be much more difficult to forbid can openers, because nearly everyone needs can openers but nearly no one needs weapons. Weapons are crazy and weapon fetishism is mad.

Gun violence and gun accidents are part of the cost of freedom.

I’m not playing anything. I am protecting my rights.

I have harmed no one. You will not trample my rights.

ding

Gun violence and gun accidents are part of the cost of freedom.

No. They are part of the psychopathology of human beings.

I’m not playing anything. I am protecting my rights.

Do you know who wins in a duell? The idiot, who wasted more time with weapons.

I have harmed no one. You will not trample my rights.

Every reason you said about what you like to defend and/or to protect with weapons was nonsense. The only reason why you - and everyone else - needs weapons is because everyone has war weapons. Weapons are their own self fulfilling murderous drug.

Your personal weapon fetishism solves by the way not the weapon problems, which the weapon addicts of the USA produce, who are damned dangerous for every free citizen of the USA.

Last edited:
No. They are part of the psychopathology of human beings.
They are just tools. You are super emotional about this.

Do you know who wins in a duell? The idiot, who wasted more time with weapsons.
No. The one who actually has a gun. You wouldn’t stand a chance pointing your tallywhacker at him.

Every reason you said about what you like to defend and/or protect with weapons was nonsense. The only reason why you - and everyone else - needs ware weapons is because everyone has war weapons. Weapons are their own self fulfilling murderous drug.
I disagree. Firearms are an equalizer against men of ill will like yourself.

Forum List

Back