see a cop, thank a cop, everyday!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
being a cop is not just what these men do, it is who they are. i could pick out the sort of classmate who would become a cop when i was still in grade school. they are the person who come to your defense when you get jumped in your neighborhood, or when you are being bullied, they step in.

they want to protect other people.

just say "thank you for your service"

Cuomo's New Subway Cops Won't Be Required To Wear Body Cameras

progressive hunter

Gold Member
Reaction score
being a cop is not just what these men do, it is who they are. i could pick out the sort of classmate who would become a cop when i was still in grade school. they are the person who come to your defense when you get jumped in your neighborhood, or when you are being bullied, they step in.

OR WHAT??
they shoot you in your own home for defending yourself,??

sorry the cops have lost self respect and turned into nothing more than government enforcers,,,

Third Party

Gold Member
Reaction score

Like anything else, some are good and some are not.

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
history says, dont hope
on this side of the grave
but then, once in a lifetime
the longed-for tidal wave of justice can rise up
and hope and history rhyme

luchitociencia

VIP Member
Reaction score
I honor them as it should be. I think being a police officer is a noble career and noble career is being a teacher.

And yes, unfortunately some police officers made mistakes which cause negative consequences in the lives of the affected ones by their actions.

The bad news is that the system will protect the officers in error in order to maintain the prestige of their institution rather than recognize the mistake and fix it the best they can.

Anyway, I respect them and I am on their side when is about keeping order in our society.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Like anything else, some are good and some are not.
Almost ALL are good and very few aren't. I fixed it for you.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The anti-police rhetoric in our country is horrific. It got MUCH worse during the time a certain Kenya-born individual was our president. Our current president is trying to repair the damage caused by the foolish one.

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score

The anti-police rhetoric in our country is horrific. It got MUCH worse during the time a certain Kenya-born individual was our president. Our current president is trying to repair the damage caused by the foolish one.
Yeah. Because Obama was responsible for Serpico. It was Obama who made a deal out of Rodney King. It was Obama who twisted the arms of the Los Angeles Sheriff’s to violate one hundred Constitutional protections. It was all Obama’s fault.

idiots.

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score
New York City just voted to give more authority to the Civilian Complaint board. The group that oversees the complaints against police. A large majority voted for it. Because people are getting sick and tired of corruption. If the cops won’t clean house. Others will.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List