Secret Service Deleted Text Messages

It is important to try to get to the bottom of this.

If, as is alleged, the Secret Service official most close to Trump tried to take Pence away from the Capitol — not to “protect him” but so that Pence could not confirm the election results — and was stopped only by Pence’s own security officials and Pence’s insistence he remain, the American people should know all about it.

“I’m not getting in the car” — the “six most chilling words of this entire thing” according to one Jan 6 committee member

Those six words of Pence, expressing at minimum his praiseworthy determination to stay in the Capitol area during the MAGA invasion, are worthy of note and may have been a key turning point in re-establishing stability quickly on Jan. 6th.

Of course there may — or may not have been — a conscious plan to kidnap Pence and whisk him away from the Capitol (and the Capitol “secure area” where he sheltered). It is at least possible that, under the excuse of “protecting him,” there was a Presidential / Secret Service plan to put Pence out of action so he could not later on Jan. 6th do his duty to read the true state-confirmed electoral vote. The facts here should be thoroughly investigated.

Last edited:
It is important to try to get to the bottom of this.

If, as is alleged, the Secret Service official most close to Trump tried to take Pence away from the Capitol — not to “protect him” but only so that Pence could not confirm the election results — and was stopped only by Pence’s own security officials and Pence’s insistence he remain, the American people should know all about it.

“I’m not getting in the car” — the “six most chilling words of this entire thing I’ve seen so far.”

Those six words of Pence, his determination to stay in the Capitol area during the MAGA invasion, are worthy of note and may have been a key turning point in re-establishing stability quickly on Jan. 6th.

Of course there may — or may not have been — a conscious plan to kidnap Pence and whisk him away from the Capitol (and the Capitol “secure area” where he sheltered). Under the excuse of “protecting him” it is at least possible there was a Presidential/Secret Service plan to put Pence out of action so he could not later on Jan. 6th do his duty to read the true state-confirmed electoral vote. The facts here should be thoroughly investigated.

Or just maybe they wanted him out of there for the continuance of government....you know, being #2.

“Or just maybe they wanted him out of there for the continuance of government....you know, being #2.” — Delldude

Yes of course, that is possible. But we need to know. That key S.S. messages on Jan.6 — ostensibly for “innocent reasons” — were “deleted” or went missing, is imo highly suspicious. Nobody suggests the entire Secret Service was involved, but the bureaucracy of course wants to protect its own reputation. Hope you read the Intercept piece.

Last edited:

Yes of course, that is possible. But we need to know. That key S.S. messages on Jan.6 — ostensibly for “innocent reasons” — were “deleted” or went missing, is imo highly suspicious. Nobody suggests the entire Secret Service was involved, but the bureaucracy of course wants to protect its own reputation. Hope you read the Intercept piece.

It's insane how much work they're doing to nail Trump.

They must be scared to death of him.

Personally I never cared much about the “grab the steering wheel” frenzy. It’s interesting from an historical point of view, but not much else. All of that is mostly drama, and after the fact. But the confrontation with Pence and his own security men, and the S.S. messages “disappearing,” should be gone into to see if there were any conscious conspiratorial motives or crimes committed by specific S.S. officials.

Total fake news.

The agents did not delete their texts. Your own article says the devices where replaced, that’s why they were wiped as that is normal in IT when life cycle replacing.
How convenient. Weren`t they going to destroy Cassidy Hutchinson`s sworn testimony? :auiqs.jpg:
J6 trying to make issue of the Trump grabbed the driver hearsay testimony by attempting to link this to that.
If it never happened that would leave trump with only 29 felonies for that day, not 30.

What were they trying to hide?

We'll know soon because some of them at least have been reconstructed
Well, there obviously needs to be an investigation since , if this is correct, the deletions happened after the IG requested the text messages. The Secret Service has a responsibility to retain those devices and that data.

Except, she didn't erase a server....

It would help not to be a moron and know the difference between deleting "PRIVATE" emails and erasing a server -- the FBI has the server.....all thru-out Trump's presidency they had the server..how come no charges have come from it??

Is Trump that much of a weak bitch that he couldn't touch a hair on Hillary's head? What a cuck
Maybe he's afraid she'll have him bumped off.

Well, there obviously needs to be an investigation since , if this is correct, the deletions happened after the IG requested the text messages. The Secret Service has a responsibility to retain those devices and that data.
Don't worry, it's been recorded at the Utah Data Center.

It's insane how much work they're doing to nail Trump.
They must be scared to death of him
— Delldude
People are rightly scared that Trump will be re-elected in 2024. I give him a fair chance of that. If re-elected, I consider it likely he is crazy enough to destroy our Republic entirely, or bring on a destructive civil war, mostly just to feed his megalomaniacal ego and sense of personal frustration.

Of course many Trump fanatics will cheer all of that on…

Last edited:
I got a question tho.......if the Secret Service spokesperson -- at the direction of the top Secret Service guy -- called the Inspector General a liar......

FXqXG6iVUAAmn5E.jpg
For that to be true, wouldn't that mean they actually have these messages and didn't delete them?? Either they were erased or not....or is he saying they weren't erased "after" the IG asked.....

I mean, he said he would respond shortly, but....is that days, weeks, months, hope we all forget about it?

Personally I never cared much about the “grab the steering wheel” frenzy. It’s interesting from an historical point of view, but not much else. All of that is mostly drama, and after the fact. But the confrontation with Pence and his own security men, and the S.S. messages “disappearing,” should be gone into to see if there were any conscious conspiratorial motives or crimes committed by specific S.S. officials.
So now the libs are going to add the Secret Service to the list of US institutions they want to destroy?

Time to get these fuckers out. They've gone full dangerous.

People are rightly scared that Trump will be re-elected in 2024. I give him a fair chance of that. If re-elected, I consider it likely he is crazy enough to destroy our Republic entirely, or bring on a destructive civil war, mostly just to feed his megalomaniacal ego and sense of personal frustration.

Of course many Trump fanatics will cheer all of that on…
And you don't think the current regime isn't doing that now?

Forum List

Back