Sebastian Gorka: 'Donald Trump is the most innocent man in the history of US politics', anyway, if you're gonna prosecute Trump, prosecute them ALL!

Run away little dummy. Run away.

Run away from what? You have no argument, besides flinging accusations of "Nazi."

Everyone who disagrees with you is a "Nazi." You sure love that Soros, don't you? The one who actually helped confiscate wealth from the Jews under Hitler. Hell, he finances just about everything you zipperheads are involved in.

Says the cum-guzzling liar who says Gorka was banned from Fox...
You think throwing insults makes you believable. Try becoming an adult instead of a little punk ass bitch.

Run away from what? You have no argument, besides flinging accusations of "Nazi."

Everyone who disagrees with you is a "Nazi." You sure love that Soros, don't you? The one who actually helped confiscate wealth from the Jews under Hitler. Hell, he finances just about everything you zipperheads are involved in.
Triggered little bitch.

Triggered little bitch.

DIck-sucking little faggot.

Think I'll go out and buy some of that Relief Factor he's peddling now, just to piss you off.

You’re so stupid you think an ad hominem is a fact.
Link to an ad hominem of mine that wasn’t a response to a non-sensical post.
Hmmmmm

You made a claim..I asked for proof of that claim and this was your reply

Thanks for admitting you never watched a Trump speech as that was his platform.
Try YouTube, schmuck.
Go sit in the corner now

Hmmmmm

You made a claim..I asked for proof of that claim and this was your reply

Go sit in the corner now
You’re the only idiot on earth who’s never heard of YouTube.
You’re a trespasser, aren’t you?

You’re the only idiot on earth who’s never heard of YouTube.
You’re a trespasser, aren’t you?
Focus retard.

We're talking about your use of ad hominems while complaining about others doing so

Focus retard.

We're talking about your use of ad hominems while complaining about others doing so

Here you go, you pathetic retard who isn’t allowed too search for a Trump speech on YouTube.

Focus retard.

The Irony!
I asked for a Link to me posting an ad hominem to a post that wasn’t an ad hominem.
You keep insisting you don’t know how to use YouTube.
You must be a moron.

Forum List

Back