Seattle Gets A Marijuana Vending Machine

I've always thought the "danger hype" was over the top....but its not totally harmless.
you don't "drive better when your high" lol
You drive a lot worse drunk......

Depends how drunk or how high someone is and their own tolerance level.
First time I got high, I saw little green men running around the rim of my glass. Would you want me on the road?:laugh:

I've always thought the "danger hype" was over the top....but its not totally harmless.
you don't "drive better when your high" lol
You drive a lot worse drunk......

Depends how drunk or how high someone is and their own tolerance level.
First time I got high, I saw little green men running around the rim of my glass. Would you want me on the road?:laugh:
you can be on the road, just don't drive....first time for me was tracers....like acid, the good acid anyway......

Fine then legalize pot for seniors only first, we have nothing to loose, that we haven't already, where are my pills...Wheezie?

From the actual article- not mentioned in the OP

Well, maybe not quite the same. First they need to enter a medical marijuana dispensary and show a medical marijuana ID. But those hurdles cleared, the glowing green machines beckon.

The ZaZZZ marijuana vending machine opened Tuesday morning at Seattle Caregivers, a medical marijuana dispensary. Arizona-based American Green, the company behind the vending machine, says it's the first age-verifying, climate-controlled, self-service dispensary.

SEATTLE — Seattle residents can now purchase cannabis the same way they buy soda and snacks – right out of a vending machine.

Seattle gets a marijuana vending machine

With marijuana, people can experience long-term psychiatric disease, and those who use it heavily prior to age 25 are more likely than nonusers to experience a drop in IQ. You did right, when you decided to legalize it.
Masturbation grows warts on your hands, and makes you go blind too.
He's right and you're dangerously ignorant. I wouldn't care if pot smokers didn't infringe on others's rights and safety by injecting their poisonous smoke into others's systems. But pot fascists are too self-centered and/or ignorant to get that.

Forum List

Back