Seattle BLM Supporter Arrested & Charged Over Two Anti-Asian Attacks

There shouldn't be any.
We don't defend criminals.
The Trump cult does, they have to their dear leader is a criminal.
Not as identified individuals you don't defend criminals, anyway.

But you defend BLM as a whole and will not condemn the money making racket it is.

You won't call out BLM's support for racist indoctrination of school children (poisoning the most vulnerable minds with racist brain washing). It's criminal how our children are taught to be racists.

And I haven't seen one single comment of condemnation for the recent BLM actions in Portland
where public roads were blockaded, people were harassed and some people actually had
assault rifles pointed at them when they attempted to circumvent the illegal commandeering of streets
by BLM thugs.
These are all serious crimes. What did you say about them? Anything at all?

There shouldn't be any.
We don't defend criminals.
The Trump cult does, they have to their dear leader is a criminal.
Not as identified individuals you don't defend criminals, anyway.

But you defend BLM as a whole and will not condemn the money making racket it is.

You won't call out BLM's support for racist indoctrination of school children (poisoning the most vulnerable minds with racist brain washing). It's criminal how our children are taught to be racists.

And I haven't seen one single comment of condemnation for the recent BLM actions in Portland
where public roads were blockaded, people were harassed and some people actually had
assault rifles pointed at them when they attempted to circumvent the illegal commandeering of streets
by BLM thugs.
These are all serious crimes. What did you say about them? Anything at all?
Yes, they are.
I support the cops, who are rounding them up by the 1,000s.

June 4 2020
More than 10,000 people have been arrested in protests decrying racism and police brutality in the wake of George Floyd’s death, according to an Associated Press tally of known arrests across the U.S.

The count has grown by the hundreds each day as protesters spilled into the streets and encountered a heavy police presence and curfews that give law enforcement stepped-up arrest powers.

Racist Indoctrination?

I guess Asian lives don't matter.

March 28, 2021

SEATTLE, Washington—A well-known Black Lives Matter activist, Democrat, and ANTIFA member Christopher Allen Hamner, 51, is accused of committing anti-Asian hate crimes in the Seattle area, according to Komo News.

Hamner was arrested on Thursday, March 25, for allegedly attacking and threatening multiple victims because of their perceived race, court documents showed.

King County prosecutors charged the 51-year-old of SeaTac, Washington, with a felony hate crime for targeting multiple Asian victims on two separate occasions in March. Hammer, who is biracial, allegedly threatened women and children, one as young as 5-years-old with racial slurs, according to PM.

On March 16, Hamner harassed a woman while she was in her car with two children, ages five and 10. Pamela Cole, the victim, stated in a Facebook post that Hamner screamed, “F—you, Asian b**ch!” Hamner then allegedly jumped out of his vehicle and started “punching his fist together” and started throwing projectiles at her car like a wild monkey. She called the police.

“As a parent, I thought I couldn’t protect my kids and that was the worst thing,” Cole said. She was worried because she didn’t know if Hamner had weapons on him, reported Komo News.
Seattle BLM Supporter Arrested & Charged Over Two Anti-Asian Attacks - Asian Dawn (asian-dawn.com)
Not to these nut jobs, why are people assaulting Asians, ALL Asians?

Only person, I know is Trump, he kept calling covid, the China virus, so now the idiots think any Asian is responsible.
you mean all those black attackers in the hood were republicans? By the way the virus DID come from China , Wuhan to be exact.
No, that's what you stated, Dotard and FOX put that term in gullible, morons, minds.
So, why not the Trump virus?
After all, he was the idiot, who ignored it, denied it existed and encouraged it's spread.

So, just because the virus came from China, you think people should rename the 1917 flu outbreak, the Kansas flu, that's where that outbreak was first reported.
You trying to blame Trump for blacks attacking Asians is a fucking joke. You’re better off just shutting up.
Fuck you, retard.
Who was it it putting venomous thoughts in gullible, idiots minds?
The orange, moron, dipstick.
Just like he does with his cult, they're scared of a mean tweet, from a NYC grifter, who wouldn't piss on any one of them, if they were on fire.
and yet you can not explain why in the last 3 months there has been what one white guy attacking and dozens of blacks attacking.
So, I was supposed to do that?
Are you supposed to explain why dozens of blacks are attacking Asians?
you are the one claiming fox brain washed trump supporters so explain why blacks not whites are doing the attacks, are they Trump supporters? do they watch Fox?

March 28, 2021

SEATTLE, Washington—A well-known Black Lives Matter activist, Democrat, and ANTIFA member Christopher Allen Hamner, 51, is accused of committing anti-Asian hate crimes in the Seattle area, according to Komo News.

Hamner was arrested on Thursday, March 25, for allegedly attacking and threatening multiple victims because of their perceived race, court documents showed.

King County prosecutors charged the 51-year-old of SeaTac, Washington, with a felony hate crime for targeting multiple Asian victims on two separate occasions in March. Hammer, who is biracial, allegedly threatened women and children, one as young as 5-years-old with racial slurs, according to PM.

On March 16, Hamner harassed a woman while she was in her car with two children, ages five and 10. Pamela Cole, the victim, stated in a Facebook post that Hamner screamed, “F—you, Asian b**ch!” Hamner then allegedly jumped out of his vehicle and started “punching his fist together” and started throwing projectiles at her car like a wild monkey. She called the police.

“As a parent, I thought I couldn’t protect my kids and that was the worst thing,” Cole said. She was worried because she didn’t know if Hamner had weapons on him, reported Komo News.
Seattle BLM Supporter Arrested & Charged Over Two Anti-Asian Attacks - Asian Dawn (asian-dawn.com)

Only person, I know is Trump, he kept calling covid, the China virus, so now the idiots think any Asian is responsible.
you mean all those black attackers in the hood were republicans? By the way the virus DID come from China , Wuhan to be exact.
No, that's what you stated, Dotard and FOX put that term in gullible, morons, minds.
After all, he was the idiot, who ignored it, denied it existed and encouraged it's spread.

So, just because the virus came from China, you think people should rename the 1917 flu outbreak, the Kansas flu, that's where that outbreak was first reported.
You trying to blame Trump for blacks attacking Asians is a fucking joke. You’re better off just shutting up.
Fuck you, retard.
Just like he does with his cult, they're scared of a mean tweet, from a NYC grifter, who wouldn't piss on any one of them, if they were on fire.
and yet you can not explain why in the last 3 months there has been what one white guy attacking and dozens of blacks attacking.
you are the one claiming fox brain washed trump supporters so explain why blacks not whites are doing the attacks, are they Trump supporters? do they watch Fox?
I have no idea if blacks watch FOX or why they are attacking Asians.

Trump and FOX pushed the "China virus' narrative for months.
So, who started the fire?
The people with matches would be my first suspects.

theories aren't evidence.
Unless someone from that lab can speak, that's all it will be.
If I were demanding a military attack on china there is not enough evidence for that

But we have enough evidence to at least accept the obvious

Which means you basically don't know shit.
I see that your made-in-china English to Liberish translator is broken again

If you ever get it fixed here is what I said:

There is nothing exceptional about me

You’d be surprised how much average Americans - white Christian conservatives - know about the world

Or how often we arrive at the same conclusion independently of each other

March 28, 2021

Fuck you, retard.
you can disagree all you want but the facts are as I stated you made the claim and the facts don't support your claim.

March 28, 2021

Fuck you, retard.
you can disagree all you want but the facts are as I stated you made the claim and the facts don't support your claim.
What "facts' do you have that prove it wasn't Trump and FOX?
That must have been Biden, ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, ESPN and the animal planet, repeating the "China virus' narrative.
Asians weren't robbed of their Kung Pao chicken, they were attacked and beaten.

March 28, 2021

Fuck you, retard.
That must have been Biden, ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, ESPN and the animal planet, repeating the "China virus' narrative.
you made the claim it is YOUR JOB to prove the claim. racism and jealous are what I THINK causes blacks to attack Asians but that is just my opinion.

March 28, 2021

Fuck you, retard.
you made the claim it is YOUR JOB to prove the claim. racism and jealous are what I THINK causes blacks to attack Asians but that is just my opinion.
Sure it's just plain old racism.

The study, by the Center for the Study of Hate in Extremism at Cal State San Bernardino, examined police data from 16 jurisdictions across the country, finding a 164% increase in reports of anti-Asian hate crimes in the first quarter of 2021 compared with the same period last year.

New York saw the greatest increase at 223%, followed by 140% in San Francisco, 80% in Los Angeles and 60% in Boston.

The California-based organization Stop AAPI Hate said it received nearly 3,800 reports of attacks against Asian Americans nationwide between March 19, 2020, and February 28, 2021. About 68% were verbal harassment, 21% were shunning and 11% were physical assaults.

President Trump again used the term "Chinese virus" to refer to the novel coronavirus on Wednesday, despite calls from global health officials to avoid labels associating the disease with a particular nation or ethnic group. Mr. Trump's comments have drawn backlash and raised concerns about stigmatizing Asian-Americans.

The United States will be powerfully supporting those industries, like Airlines and others, that are particularly affected by the Chinese Virus. We will be stronger than ever before!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 16, 2020

Hammer, who is biracial, allegedly threatened women and children, one as young as 5-years-old with racial slurs,

His white part was threatening the Asians. His black part didn't yell at anybody.

Must have had a “typical white lady” for a grandmother.

You’d be surprised how much average Americans - white Christian conservatives - know about the world

I guess I don't understand that Hill billy, redneck gibberish. How do you know so much about the world when you stay bottled up on the compound?

Racist Indoctrination?
Critical race theory being taught to young impressionable minds by woke leftist school administrators.
Yes. Racist indoctrination.
Well. I had look it up.
The history of racism/slavery in America should be taught because it's actual history.

Critical race theory is loosely unified by two common themes: first, that white supremacy (societal racism) exists and maintains power through the law; and second, that transforming the relationship between law and racial power, and also achieving racial emancipation and anti-subordination more broadly, are possible.

WTF? How are kids supposed to deal with that?
Even black kids.

I guess I don't understand that Hill billy, redneck gibberish. How do you know so much about the world when you stay bottled up on the compound?
I guess everything is racial to you

I avoided calling the garbled mess you speak Ebonics or Swahili because that send you off on a racist rant

But your brain only functions one way

I guess everything is racial to you

It is when you are dealing with a racist.
I avoided calling the garbled mess you speak Ebonics or Swahili because that send you off on a racist rant

But your brain only functions one way
Call it what you like, do you really think I give 2 fucks what you think.

Well. I had look it up.
The history of racism/slavery in America should be taught because it's actual history.

Critical race theory is loosely unified by two common themes: first, that white supremacy (societal racism) exists and maintains power through the law; and second, that transforming the relationship between law and racial power, and also achieving racial emancipation and anti-subordination more broadly, are possible.

WTF? How are kids supposed to deal with that?
Even black kids.
An that's an extremely broad and nonspecific treatment of Critical Race Theory.
A) The idea that the law itself is racist is b.s. and were it so you would see so many legal challenges
to the system your head would spin around. And that's further prove that this "systemic" racism
is a crock of crap!
They (backers and promoters of this brain poison) need to point out which branch of government
exactly is beyond the reach of federal civil rights law. And why Civil Rights Laws aren't
being applied to tearing down our "racist" government.
That no answer can be given proves what simple minded evil CRT is.

B) The second pillar of CRT is that whites are racists....period. Can't do a thing about it! And if
you attempt to defend yourself against such charges that just proves your racism.
It's ridiculous and would be funny if Brain Dead Joe Biden hadn't come along and reversed
Trump's ban on CRT in federal programs and schools.

In a truly racist society a pernicious racist system of lies like Critical Race Theory would have been
utterly banned long ago. But that it exists at all (and now flourishes under the ironically racist Joe Biden
regime) is pure proof that CRT is as wrong as it is evil and a tool for dividing the races into small
conquerable sized groups.
It's all Marxist b.s. and a tool for breaking down societies.

March 28, 2021

West Nile virus.

German measles.

Ross river fever.

Ebola.

St Louis encephalitis.

Lyme disease.

Rocky mountain fever.

Spanish flu.

There are dozens and dozens of illnesses named after the place they originated. China virus is no different. We have been doing that for centuries and still do even after the China virus. Trump didn't name of those but yet they still are named after their origin.

But I don't expect you to understand or even concede that is true because you're constantly bringing up trump even when no one else is. You're so obsessed with him and hating him you will do anything you possibly can to bad mouth him. I bet if someone said "it sure is a nice day today" youd find a way to turn it around and make it about trump because you have a closed mind, thrive off hatred and have a unhealthy obsession with him. In this thread alone you have responded multiple times bringing him up for no reason at all. Honestly I feel sorry for anyone with issues that bad over just one person.
That's true but Trump glorified the name after he denied it existed, ignored it, and downplayed the impact.
"I can name - Kung flu. I can name 19 different versions of names. Many call it a virus, which it is. Many call it flu. What difference. I think we have 19 or 20 versions of the name," said Trump, playing around the term “Kung Fu” which is a Chinese martial arts practice.

What other instance has a president done that?

Wuhan flu would have been fine in my book, just stick with it.
Don't clutch your pearls too hard.

March 28, 2021

Fuck you, retard.
Sure it's just plain old racism.

The study, by the Center for the Study of Hate in Extremism at Cal State San Bernardino, examined police data from 16 jurisdictions across the country, finding a 164% increase in reports of anti-Asian hate crimes in the first quarter of 2021 compared with the same period last year.

New York saw the greatest increase at 223%, followed by 140% in San Francisco, 80% in Los Angeles and 60% in Boston.

The California-based organization Stop AAPI Hate said it received nearly 3,800 reports of attacks against Asian Americans nationwide between March 19, 2020, and February 28, 2021. About 68% were verbal harassment, 21% were shunning and 11% were physical assaults.

President Trump again used the term "Chinese virus" to refer to the novel coronavirus on Wednesday, despite calls from global health officials to avoid labels associating the disease with a particular nation or ethnic group. Mr. Trump's comments have drawn backlash and raised concerns about stigmatizing Asian-Americans.

The United States will be powerfully supporting those industries, like Airlines and others, that are particularly affected by the Chinese Virus. We will be stronger than ever before!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 16, 2020
A lot of the Anti-Asian narrative is being pushed by the CCP, in order to make it harder to refer to COVID-19 as the Chinese virus, while the CCP itself tries to convince its people and other countries that it didn't start in China.

China is very good at manipulating Westerners over their political correctness, just like certain Muslim groups are.

democrats do blame China, not for the virus but the lying and the cover up
Trump never blamed individual chinese people

Democrat attacks on innocent asians have more to do with black jealousy than any misunderstanding over the virus
Not blaming specifically, the Chinese government IS blaming the Chinese people.

Democrat attacks?

Right.

Like the attack on the capitol building?
yes dem attacks...and no, not like your attacks on federal buildings in an in direction against the govt for the 2016 election. but. like your attacks on minorities and republicans throughout history

Forum List

Back