Seattle BLM Supporter Arrested & Charged Over Two Anti-Asian Attacks

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I guess Asian lives don't matter.

March 28, 2021

SEATTLE, Washington—A well-known Black Lives Matter activist, Democrat, and ANTIFA member Christopher Allen Hamner, 51, is accused of committing anti-Asian hate crimes in the Seattle area, according to Komo News.

Hamner was arrested on Thursday, March 25, for allegedly attacking and threatening multiple victims because of their perceived race, court documents showed.

King County prosecutors charged the 51-year-old of SeaTac, Washington, with a felony hate crime for targeting multiple Asian victims on two separate occasions in March. Hammer, who is biracial, allegedly threatened women and children, one as young as 5-years-old with racial slurs, according to PM.

On March 16, Hamner harassed a woman while she was in her car with two children, ages five and 10. Pamela Cole, the victim, stated in a Facebook post that Hamner screamed, “F—you, Asian b**ch!” Hamner then allegedly jumped out of his vehicle and started “punching his fist together” and started throwing projectiles at her car like a wild monkey. She called the police.

“As a parent, I thought I couldn’t protect my kids and that was the worst thing,” Cole said. She was worried because she didn’t know if Hamner had weapons on him, reported Komo News.
Seattle BLM Supporter Arrested & Charged Over Two Anti-Asian Attacks - Asian Dawn (asian-dawn.com)

1617227397585.png

Where are the usual Black Lies Matter lib apologists on this story?

March 28, 2021

SEATTLE, Washington—A well-known Black Lives Matter activist, Democrat, and ANTIFA member Christopher Allen Hamner, 51, is accused of committing anti-Asian hate crimes in the Seattle area, according to Komo News.

Hamner was arrested on Thursday, March 25, for allegedly attacking and threatening multiple victims because of their perceived race, court documents showed.

King County prosecutors charged the 51-year-old of SeaTac, Washington, with a felony hate crime for targeting multiple Asian victims on two separate occasions in March. Hammer, who is biracial, allegedly threatened women and children, one as young as 5-years-old with racial slurs, according to PM.

On March 16, Hamner harassed a woman while she was in her car with two children, ages five and 10. Pamela Cole, the victim, stated in a Facebook post that Hamner screamed, “F—you, Asian b**ch!” Hamner then allegedly jumped out of his vehicle and started “punching his fist together” and started throwing projectiles at her car like a wild monkey. She called the police.

“As a parent, I thought I couldn’t protect my kids and that was the worst thing,” Cole said. She was worried because she didn’t know if Hamner had weapons on him, reported Komo News.
Seattle BLM Supporter Arrested & Charged Over Two Anti-Asian Attacks - Asian Dawn (asian-dawn.com)
Not to these nut jobs, why are people assaulting Asians, ALL Asians?

Only person, I know is Trump, he kept calling covid, the China virus, so now the idiots think any Asian is responsible.

March 28, 2021

Hate crime?

BLM activists need to be hunted down and caged like the uncivilized wild animals they are. These traitorous corporations who support them should be boycotted and investigated.

he kept calling covid, the China virus, so now the idiots think any Asian is responsible.
You can blame that on the failed education system in America

So many Americans are illiterate and unable to think rationally

Its shocking and depressing

March 28, 2021

Only person, I know is Trump, he kept calling covid, the China virus, so now the idiots think any Asian is responsible.

West Nile virus.

German measles.

Ross river fever.

Ebola.

St Louis encephalitis.

Lyme disease.

Rocky mountain fever.

Spanish flu.

There are dozens and dozens of illnesses named after the place they originated. China virus is no different. We have been doing that for centuries and still do even after the China virus. Trump didn't name of those but yet they still are named after their origin.

But I don't expect you to understand or even concede that is true because you're constantly bringing up trump even when no one else is. You're so obsessed with him and hating him you will do anything you possibly can to bad mouth him. I bet if someone said "it sure is a nice day today" youd find a way to turn it around and make it about trump because you have a closed mind, thrive off hatred and have a unhealthy obsession with him. In this thread alone you have responded multiple times bringing him up for no reason at all. Honestly I feel sorry for anyone with issues that bad over just one person.

March 28, 2021

you mean all those black attackers in the hood were republicans? By the way the virus DID come from China , Wuhan to be exact.

he kept calling covid, the China virus, so now the idiots think any Asian is responsible.

I blame FOX and Trump, partially, they know these people are gullible, they take advantage.
MOST of the blame lies with these attackers.

I blame FOX and Trump, partially, they know these people are gullible, they take advantage.
you mean all these hood rat blacks have been watching Fox station?

March 28, 2021

you mean all those black attackers in the hood were republicans? By the way the virus DID come from China , Wuhan to be exact.
No, that's what you stated, Dotard and FOX put that term in gullible, morons, minds.
So, why not the Trump virus?
After all, he was the idiot, who ignored it, denied it existed and encouraged it's spread.

So, just because the virus came from China, you think people should rename the 1917 flu outbreak, the Kansas flu, that's where that outbreak was first reported.

you mean all these hood rat blacks have been watching Fox station?
Maybe but every station covered the highlights of every stupid thing that came out Trump's mouth, along with his retarded cult on FOX.

March 28, 2021

West Nile virus.

German measles.

Ross river fever.

Ebola.

St Louis encephalitis.

Lyme disease.

Rocky mountain fever.

Spanish flu.

There are dozens and dozens of illnesses named after the place they originated. China virus is no different. We have been doing that for centuries and still do even after the China virus. Trump didn't name of those but yet they still are named after their origin.

But I don't expect you to understand or even concede that is true because you're constantly bringing up trump even when no one else is. You're so obsessed with him and hating him you will do anything you possibly can to bad mouth him. I bet if someone said "it sure is a nice day today" youd find a way to turn it around and make it about trump because you have a closed mind, thrive off hatred and have a unhealthy obsession with him. In this thread alone you have responded multiple times bringing him up for no reason at all. Honestly I feel sorry for anyone with issues that bad over just one person.
That's true but Trump glorified the name after he denied it existed, ignored it, and downplayed the impact.
"I can name - Kung flu. I can name 19 different versions of names. Many call it a virus, which it is. Many call it flu. What difference. I think we have 19 or 20 versions of the name," said Trump, playing around the term “Kung Fu” which is a Chinese martial arts practice.

What other instance has a president done that?

Wuhan flu would have been fine in my book, just stick with it.

March 28, 2021

No, that's what you stated, Dotard and FOX put that term in gullible, morons, minds.
So, why not the Trump virus?
After all, he was the idiot, who ignored it, denied it existed and encouraged it's spread.

So, just because the virus came from China, you think people should rename the 1917 flu outbreak, the Kansas flu, that's where that outbreak was first reported.
you deny the covid came from Wuhan China and call Trump names? Most epidemics get named for some place though I agree it isn't always where it came from.

Forum List

Back