Season 5, Game of Thrones

Director confirms that Jon Snow is dead. No new contract for actor:

Game of Thrones Director Jon Snow Is Dead - Us Weekly

8 years of reading 5 books, and 5 years of watching 5 seasons... fuck you George R.R. Martin. That is the last straw. I hereby wash my hands of your filth. I'm gonna go re-read Harry Potter now.

:crybaby:

I believe this is all an elaborate ruse and I really don't think he is dead. I could be wrong but I really hope I am right.

I think Martin bite off more then he could chew with books and doesn't know how to wrap it up though.
I hope you're right. Hearing about the contract though...

Game of Thrones star on that shocking death EW.com

I've been saying for 4 years now I'm DONE if Jon is really dead. Crazy that the last book came out 4 years ago right? It seems like he is. The theories on ways that he could have survived are all squashed if he has no new contract for next season, unless somehow he has a role in season 7.

I am getting a bit tired of waiting for the next book. Who knows what the hell he has planned? I don't even believe he does. It seems like he trying terribly hard to ruin these books and the show.
From what I have been reading around the net, George does indeed seem to get a thrill on pissing people off if one of his characters is well liked with a fan club. Like he is neenering everyone. He himself said he LIKED killing him (jon snow) off, along with the others now dead.
569ba327e2e9615cff69402efba41149.jpg

8 years of reading 5 books, and 5 years of watching 5 seasons... fuck you George R.R. Martin. That is the last straw. I hereby wash my hands of your filth. I'm gonna go re-read Harry Potter now.

I believe this is all an elaborate ruse and I really don't think he is dead. I could be wrong but I really hope I am right.

I think Martin bite off more then he could chew with books and doesn't know how to wrap it up though.

I've been saying for 4 years now I'm DONE if Jon is really dead. Crazy that the last book came out 4 years ago right? It seems like he is. The theories on ways that he could have survived are all squashed if he has no new contract for next season, unless somehow he has a role in season 7.

I am getting a bit tired of waiting for the next book. Who knows what the hell he has planned? I don't even believe he does. It seems like he trying terribly hard to ruin these books and the show.
From what I have been reading around the net, George does indeed seem to get a thrill on pissing people off if one of his characters is well liked with a fan club. Like he is neenering everyone. He himself said he LIKED killing him (jon snow) off, along with the others now dead.

I am starting to think he is just an asshole nerd king. lol

Maybe us nerdy fans have driven him to the edge, and now he's nuking the whole thing :laugh:

lol. It sure seems that way. Perhaps he is one of the greatest trolls of our age.
tumblr_lnoegd33U61qzctjlo1_500.png

Agreed. It wouldn't even surprise me if they filmed Jon's scenes for next season this year so that nothing leaks about him filming.

I just have a hard time believing that Martin only agreed to let Benioff and Weiss adapt the books because they correctly answered who Jon's parents are, and they've been dropping hints and teasing that reveal for 5 seasons, and then he's permanently dead without us ever finding out.

Sorry, but I'm firmly in the L+R=J camp and he still has a role to play here.

So what will he do when HBO pulls the plug and no mo' money comes in? I hope he starves and a direwolf eats him.

Perhaps folks need to start gassing on about how much they love The Boltons and then maybe he'll start killing them.

Agreed. It wouldn't even surprise me if they filmed Jon's scenes for next season this year so that nothing leaks about him filming.

I just have a hard time believing that Martin only agreed to let Benioff and Weiss adapt the books because they correctly answered who Jon's parents are, and they've been dropping hints and teasing that reveal for 5 seasons, and then he's permanently dead without us ever finding out.

If you're right, I'll take back everything I said! :laugh:

What is L+R=J camp?

Our luck, Ramsey will sit on the Iron Throne and Dani will be his new play toy. The End.

What is L+R=J camp?
Are you sure you're ready? That's delving into some deep, dark nerddom. :badgrin:

Come._Our_Path_Is_Long_And_Many_Trolls_Await..jpg

Grab an umbrella b/c it's raining hate up in here. lol

What is L+R=J camp?
Are you sure you're ready? That's delving into some deep, dark nerddom. :badgrin:

I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so lay it on me.

What is L+R=J camp?

Jon Snow = the son of Lyanna Stark..... and.... RHAEGAR TARGARYEN! And Eddard only took him in and lied for the sake of the love he had for his sister!

Which would make him a candidate for one of the 3 dragon riders of Danaery's 3 dragons, which is a whole other thing of course.

But if he's really dead, then who really cares anymore :dunno:

What is L+R=J camp?

Jon Snow = the son of Lyanna Stark..... and.... RHAEGAR TARGARYEN! And Eddard only took him in and lied for the sake of the love he had for his sister!

Which would make him a candidate for one of the 3 dragon riders of Danaery's 3 dragons, which is a whole other thing of course.

That is AWESOME! I had already thought that Jon would be a great dragon rider for Dany. The black hair and dark eyes rather threw me off the L+R track...I would have expected more Targaryen in his looks.

What is L+R=J camp?

Lyanna made him lie b/c John would be a major threat to Robert as well as a contender to the throne.

What is L+R=J camp?

That is AWESOME! I had already thought that Jon would be a great dragon rider for Dany. The black hair and dark eyes rather threw me off the L+R track...I would have expected more Targaryen in his looks.

"The seed is strong"

Forum List

Back