Sean Hannity turns traitor!!!

Trump's supporters are signing on to losing positions, and the media that were supportive of those positions are now deserting the sinking ship.

When election time comes, Trump's supporters are going to have to 'own' those positions.

Just one example is the demeaning of Fauci, that just can't be sold.
Another is the claim that the vaccines are killing people and not saving lives. There's next to 0% chance of science finding that to be true.

And too many more instances of taking the wrong side by Trump's supporters. Reality is creeping up on them!

So? Where is the traitor part? Youre weird man.

They toss that word around like a penny.

At least Hannity had the J&J and not one of the mRNA vaccines that are causing so many health problems including many deaths.

In the 1970s, when they issued the swine-flu vaccine and they had 25-deaths from it, that vaccine was recalled. Here we still insist on these mRNA vaccines and even have the Idiot-In-Chief Biden babbling about people getting it.

Likely he and faux are afraid of backlash including lawsuits for their antivaxer rhetoric.

Does the OP of this thread know that Slant Head, as well Fucker Carlson and the rest RW Propagandists on Fux News are in fact vaccinated and have been for quite sometime, they would not be allowed on the air without their shots.

No is it traitorous to receive the vaccinations. As it is right now, ovr 90% of new COVID infections are from the Maskhole and COVIDIOTS who refused to protect themselves or their families.

Personally, I hope these Dead From The Neck Up, Brain Dead Sycophantic Fuckwads do contract COVID. Just remember to refuse ALL MEDICAL ASSISTANCE. NO VENTILATORS FOR YOU. FUCKING DIE!!!

Sean Hannity, as a Conservative independent from other GOP, has always been more reasonable and open to nonpartisan solutions:

1. He promotes medical associations as the solution to get govt out of health care, health care out of govt, and keep govt help optional.

2. He defends gun rights while urges people against protesting with arms to threaten others unnecessarily to incite MORE opposition and contradict the whole point of guns for defense.

3. He had a host sit in who distinguished Muslims from oppressive Islamists and Jihadist/terrorists instead of classing these together as responsible as a group.

4. And he clearly does not support going to such extremes of political opposition to liberal mandates that you go too far, reject the scientific risks and the proportional reduction of risks which precautions do help with, so that you don't BECOME the very danger or problem, justifying opposition to abuse govt to demand greater protections.

Does the OP of this thread know that Slant Head, as well Fucker Carlson and the rest RW Propagandists on Fux News are in fact vaccinated and have been for quite sometime, they would not be allowed on the air without their shots.
Yes, I do. The OP was written in sarcasm mode.

Sorry.

Again RETARD an opinion is not fact and does not warrant nor rise to the level of a lawsuit EXCEPT to you commie bastards

1627001094591.png

Well what you and every brain dead leftard here forget is that Hannity has never told people what to do. You get the information and make your own decisions based on what is best for YOU. Of course you leftards need big daddy government to make your decisions for you.

Hannity is a complete and total math and science invalid.

Hannity on covid....

"I'm OK with the mask"

Repeat 700 times.

Do not notice fauXI admits to chinese the mask will not stop it, and did not stop it when it was actually here last year....

Since Hannity rose as a " conservative" host, us federal debt has done what. Size and scope of government ditto.

Sean hannity has been a total disaster for the GOP and America.

So since the first days of the China Bio weapon pandemic you never once changed your opinion about it?....don't lie because I can look up your posts....
I never pushed fake information or lies, did you?

I suspect so.

Don't lie, I can look up your posts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back