SEAL: How a Failed Mission to Rescue Bergdahl Caused Irreparable Loss

Of course it does moony, Your Mulatto president fucked up by going to free a deserter that EVERYONE KNEW was a deserter...of course you of weak mind don't see the connection!
If you had ever served in the military, you know the bond, and the fact that Oblama got him back and didn't leave him behind, like those in Nam, says something of his honor as CIC....Even if the man is guilty of his charges.. It was honorable what Oblama did....

No, every man in his company had made statements to the army investigators about his desertion, but I wouldn't expect a pecker head, like you to have known that!

The Moooocher wasn't at the White House, and this was his chance to see what a REAL white woman was all about!

Bob_Bergdahl-3.2.jpg

Of course it does moony, Your Mulatto president fucked up by going to free a deserter that EVERYONE KNEW was a deserter...of course you of weak mind don't see the connection!
If you had ever served in the military, you know the bond, and the fact that Oblama got him back and didn't leave him behind, like those in Nam, says something of his honor as CIC....Even if the man is guilty of his charges.. It was honorable what Oblama did....

No, every man in his company had made statements to the army investigators about his desertion, but I wouldn't expect a pecker head, like you to have known that!

The Moooocher wasn't at the White House, and this was his chance to see what a REAL white woman was all about!

Bob_Bergdahl-3.2.jpg
She don't like men with beards.....

Bob_Bergdahl-3.2.jpg

The only white woman that would want Ears is a left loon and we all know what they look llike

Bob_Bergdahl-3.2.jpg

The only white woman that would want Ears is a left loon and we all know what they look llike
No, please elaborate by showing a picture of every one in the nation...

Bob_Bergdahl-3.2.jpg

No, please elaborate by showing a picture of every one in the nation...

Get lost, runt

The Wife of Army Veteran Paralyzed Searching for Bergdahl Weighs in on Who is a Real ‘Hero’

Shannon-Allen-Facebook-2-e1427549852953-693x330.jpg

Even before he was officially charged with desertion, the wife of a disabled Army veteran wounded in the search efforts for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl wants the world – and President Barack Obama – to know who the former Taliban captive really was.

his is what she wrote:

“Meet my husband, injuries directly brought to you by the actions of this traitor. He can’t give an account of what went down, because he can no longer speak. Now, which guy is a “hero” again?!? Sick.”

So you're calling the SEAL a liar?

NO, the Army is....

They are saying no one died looking for Bergdahl.

The Army also didn't list him as a deserter until AFTER he got back and continued to promote him in captivity.

So you're saying the Army should have declared him guilty without a trial?

Go back and read what I said and then have someone help you with the big words.

"The Army also didn't list him as a deserter until AFTER he got back and continued to promote him in captivity."

NO, the Army is....

The Army also didn't list him as a deserter until AFTER he got back and continued to promote him in captivity.

"The Army also didn't list him as a deserter until AFTER he got back and continued to promote him in captivity."

So do you need someone to help you with the big words?

He left his post without permission. He was AWOL. That isn't a legal finding. The Army lied about his status because it made them look bad. They listed him as a POW and continued to promote him. In short, they were hoping he'd never come back and they wouldn't have to ever admit they enlisted a mentally unstable young man and dropped him into a war zone.

JoeBlow thinks the Army doesn't lie...... should we tell him, or let him live in his liberal Drone world...won't matter anyway, liberals NEVER believe the TRUTh when it goes against their AGENDA'S!

Oh, I'm positive the Army lies all the time. But I think if they could hang a KIA on Bergdahl. they'd do it in a heartbeat. Clearly, they can't.

NO, the Army is....

So do you need someone to help you with the big words?

He left his post without permission. He was AWOL. That isn't a legal finding. The Army lied about his status because it made them look bad. They listed him as a POW and continued to promote him. In short, they were hoping he'd never come back and they wouldn't have to ever admit they enlisted a mentally unstable young man and dropped him into a war zone.

I would have been fine with that...barry fucked that all up along with giving up a bunch of high level terrorist.
A deal only a progressive would love....

Except the Army didn't list his as a "deserter". THey listed him as a POW.

Under his watch and HE was the one that wanted to trade 5 HIGH VALUE TALIBAN for a deserter....Obama should have been impeached for this, along with many other acts!

Actually, the Afghan government we prop up wanted to release these five because they wanted to bring the Taliban to the peace table. But don't let that stop your rantings.

Bergdahl should be shot.

Because he makes you SOOOOOOOOOO angry he was in a photo op with Obama.

What? Don't you mean his muzzie pappy who suddenly shut up when all the blow back started? Yet another fail for Obungles

Anyone who cant see the swap for what it was is an idiot......or a progressive.
I mean really,since when is a swap for high level terrorist a good deal when your guy is a traitor?
I would have been happy to see all involved in a tragic plane crash,no matter how many planes had to die.

I would have been fine with that...barry fucked that all up along with giving up a bunch of high level terrorist.
A deal only a progressive would love....

Well, first, they legal didn't meet the definition of "Terrorists". They were Afghan citizens captured in Afghanistan. At worst, they could be considered "enemy combantants", but since the Afghan government requested their release as part of peace talks with the Taliban, we couldn't even call them that.

The real problem with the Taliban Five is that they were classified as neither terrorists nor as Prisoners of War.

What? Don't you mean his muzzie pappy who suddenly shut up when all the blow back started? Yet another fail for Obungles

Fat Irish Sow, Obama is getting us out of Bush's mess over there. I'd call that a win.

Forum List

Back