SEAL falls on grenade to save comrades

I know, I lasted a lot longer and whipped your arse every time...:cool:

THATS a fucking pipe dream. If jillian were not around to act as your shade tree you'd have dried into a husk long ago.

:rofl:

I don't share all of Jose's opinions but you, sir, are as frightening in a debate as a sesame street puppet taking turns on a see-saw in the park on a sunny summer afternoon.

Originally posted by Shogun
THATS a fucking pipe dream. If jillian were not around to act as your shade tree you'd have dried into a husk long ago.

I don't share all of Jose's opinions but you, sir, are as frightening in a debate as a sesame street puppet taking turns on a see-saw in the park on a sunny summer afternoon.
Shogun

I favor a “fast track” approach to the democratization of Palestine, that is, the immediate beginning of the dismantling process of Israel following the south african transition model but with limited federal sovereignty under the supervision of the international community.

You support the gradual evolution of Israel from a racial dictatorship to a democratic state following the same historical pattern of the US.

This is a fundamental, not a cosmetic difference between us.

The independent nature of your thought regarding Israel is out there for everyone to see.

The thread I created for you to clarify your position dispersed any doubt that could still exist.

But I have seen many ventriloquist puppets in my life with more autonomous thought than this talking mule.

Thank you for putting into words what many others seem to think is expressed with a Scarlet A. It's good to know that a least a few USMB users can comprehend the nuances of our different opinions.

However, we both agree that Dr. Gump is less than impressive and it's a total fucking joke for him to assume that his points are profound without a shade tree to hide under. I can tell you the exact moment that I saw gump for the ignorant bastard that he is. He lost all respect the day he jumped in behind Jillians wake in a thread illustrating how actual western nations don't require an ethnic litmus test. I posed a list of prominent jews in America and he assumed that such a list was from stormfront despite my habit of citing my source (wiki, you KNOW what kind of jew hating antisemites THEY are.) When the facts didn't fit his assumptions he fell back on the knee jerk antisemite reflex anyway. That day he conveyed his ability to swim in deep water.

fuck gump. he is the weakest link.

:rofl:

My five year old could tear holes in your arguments without missing a beat. Your arguments are as vacuous as that alleged grey matter between your ears. As stated, I no longer need to debate you on the subject. You have nothing to offer but hatred and bigotry on the subject...

My five year old could tear holes in your arguments without missing a beat. Your arguments are as vacuous as that alleged grey matter between your ears. As stated, I no longer need to debate you on the subject. You have nothing to offer but hatred and bigotry on the subject...

yea.. like a wikipedia list of prominent american jews, eh?

Indeed, you haven't torn your first hole yet but do pretend otherwise. You dont WANT to debate me because im already up to my knees stomping a mudhole in your ass already. Like I said, if it weren't for Jillian treading a path to follow you would have lost your way threads ago.

José;660982 said:
Chill out, kiwi.

Don’t take out your frustrations on me.

It’s not my fault if you can’t last 5 minutes debating Israel with José.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where's that rolling on the floor laughing so hard I died of a heart attack emoticon when I need it?

Seriously dude ... set the bong down, keep your hands in plain sight and back slowly away ....

Originally posted by GunnyL
Where's that rolling on the floor laughing so hard I died of a heart attack emoticon when I need it?

Seriously dude ... set the bong down, keep your hands in plain sight and back slowly away ....

Did I ever start or jump into a firearm/military strategy debate with you or CSM, Gunny?

Am I crazy enough to engage you in a serious discussion about pistols, automatic rifles, machine guns, rounds per second etc etc?

Do you remember the last time I presented an opposing view on military tactics, logistics or divisions, battalions and platoons?

Do I really look like someone who enjoys being chewed up and spit out?

The day I do any of these things feel free to post a message similar to the one I wrote to Grump:

Chill out, Paco.

It’s not my fault if you can’t last 5 minutes debating firearms and military strategy with GunnyL.

:D :D

José;661269 said:
Did I ever start or jump into a firearm/military strategy debate with you or CSM, Gunny?

Am I crazy enough to engage you in a serious discussion about pistols, automatic rifles, machine guns, rounds per second etc etc?

Do you remember the last time I presented an opposing view on military tactics, logistics or divisions, battalions and platoons?

Do I really look like someone who enjoys being chewed up and spit out?

The day I do any of these things feel free to post a message similar to the one I wrote to Grump:

Chill out, Paco.

It’s not my fault if you can’t last 5 minutes debating firearms and military strategy with GunnyL.

:D :D

Pity a thread about an heroic act has denegrated into this...

It's been "undegenerated."

One who sacrifices his/her own life to save others is the epitome of the word "hero."

Absolutely. I totally disagree with the US incursion into Iraq, but no matter how you cut it, no matter what any peacenik loon says, this man's act was heroic. And I'd think the world is a lesser place without him in it. Just my opinion of course. Obviously Jose will be doing his happy dance, but more fool him...

We need people like you to stop denegrating their sacrifice by demanding we cut and run before the job is done.
I don't know about that RGS. Stubbornly staying to prove a point is egotistical, and the cost is too great. When will enough be enough? When will there be too many deaths for this war?

And in your own words, please explain what our objective is so we actually have a goal.

José;660967 said:
Hero my ass.

The only hero here is the iraqi fighter who blew up the invader of his homeland.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

I don't know about that RGS. Stubbornly staying to prove a point is egotistical, and the cost is too great. When will enough be enough? When will there be too many deaths for this war?

And in your own words, please explain what our objective is so we actually have a goal.

Considering there have been less deaths here then in any other war, by your reasoning we should have stopped in World War II right after Pearl Harbor. We should have stopped in World War I right after the Marne. We should have never even had the Civil War and the Revolutionary War should have stopped after Lexington and Concord.

We are there to help the Iraqis establish a democratic government, something that took from 1776 to 1789 in our country. And in our country all of the colonies were working towards a similar goal and didn't have years of distrust and hatred towards each other. Maybe we should give the Iraqis a break and give them at least the amount of time it took our country to do it.

He is a hero. He died for what he believed in.

We need people like you to stop denegrating their sacrifice by demanding we cut and run before the job is done.

Saying we need to get out of a war that should never have been started is not denigrating his sacrifice any more than you saying we should stay until the job is done. Hell, they can't even define what has to happen for the job to be done. "Cut and run." Nice frigging sound bite that doesn't mean crap.

He is a hero. He died for what he believed in.

Saying we need to get out of a war that should never have been started is not denigrating his sacrifice any more than you saying we should stay until the job is done. Hell, they can't even define what has to happen for the job to be done. "Cut and run." Nice frigging sound bite that doesn't mean crap.

Getting out of a war and cutting and running are not necessarily the same things.

Yours is a soundbyte as well. Try addressing the issue from an honest, nonpartisan and realistic viewpoint. You know ... like a Marine?

We are where we are at this stage in time. What is your idea for disengaging in Iraq?

Getting out of a war and cutting and running are not necessarily the same things.

Yours is a soundbyte as well. Try addressing the issue from an honest, nonpartisan and realistic viewpoint. You know ... like a Marine?

We are where we are at this stage in time. What is your idea for disengaging in Iraq?

He has already stated his position in other threads, he supports us ABANDONING Iraq, you know "cutting and running".

And no matter how many times we repeat the goal some loser wants to know what it is.

We stay until Iraq is able to provide security inside the Country and along it's borders.

Retired, you as usual are full of shit.

Gunny, we give them a deadline and hold them accountable. It's like anything else in life, if you don't hold a person/people accountable, they don't have the incentive to act. We work with them as much as possible to help them, but when the deadline comes, we go fucking home. Not exactly rocket science.

Saying that setting a timeline is aiding the insurgents is bullcrap.

But to some it's not about the Iraqis being able to defend themself, it is about staying in Iraq forever. It is about the American Empire to some folks in power.

Forum List

Back