Scuffle breaks out at the funeral of Banko Brown, the trans looter/shoplifter

I decided to Google "fights at a funeral home", and found out this isn't as rare an occurrence as I'd previously thought. It can go anywhere from just a minor altercation, all the way up to people trying to run over attendees and knocking over the casket of the deceased with a car, to full out gun fights.

Who knew?

I decided to Google "fights at a funeral home", and found out this isn't as rare an occurrence as I'd previously thought. It can go anywhere from just a minor altercation, all the way up to people trying to run over attendees and knocking over the casket of the deceased with a car, to full out gun fights.

Who knew?
yes. well...are they mostly minorities...like the fights that break out at Chicago's O'Hare. I'm with the previous poster...thank goodness for this return to 'normalcy'. hah hah hah

you say it is common? This man says it is unusual.

and not even in this country.
I have never, NEVER, been to a funeral where a fight broke out. NOT even close.

i think it will become more common as time goes on under demoncrat humanistic leadership.

Who knew?

Lies

you say it is common? This man says it is unusual.

and not even in this country.
I have never, NEVER, been to a funeral where a fight broke out. NOT even close.

i think it will become more common as time goes on under demoncrat humanistic leadership.

Never said it was common, I said that I thought it was an extremely rare occurrence, but after doing a Google search, I found out that it happens a bit more frequently than I thought.

Here.........................

And...........................while they weren't fights, anyone else remember the Westboro Baptist Church protesting all the funerals of soldiers because "God hates Gays"?

Sorry, but violence and hate at funerals isn't really that rare.

Never said it was common, I said that I thought it was an extremely rare occurrence, but after doing a Google search, I found out that it happens a bit more frequently than I thought.

And...........................while they weren't fights, anyone else remember the Westboro Baptist Church protesting all the funerals of soldiers because "God hates Gays"?

So you have a few examples and are using them to make a leftist point.

Not surprising.

for the left.

yeah you did, you tried to suggest that it is NOT RARE...and yet...it IS unusual for it to happen....in places OTHER than blue crime ridden areas it appears.

Who knew?
And what happened among non - white ethnicities?

Forum List

Back