"Scribbles" what exactly are they???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Arizona Senate President Karen Fann says whomever she hires to review the procedures and the signatures will start by looking for envelopes which do not contain the required voter signature.
There will also be a review for unidentifiable signatures -what Fann’s calls “scribbles”-
which can be matched up against Maricopa County’s voter database, which includes images of all prior signatures used by a voter during an election.
how employees verified voter signatures on the nearly 1.9 million early ballot affidavit envelopes turned in during the election.

Is this the kind of "scribble" she maybe describing???
or this?
Biden won by 13,000 votes.... How many of these type of signatures were for Biden???
Voter_file_signatures.png
VoteSignaturefraud.png

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann says whomever she hires to review the procedures and the signatures will start by looking for envelopes which do not contain the required voter signature.
There will also be a review for unidentifiable signatures -what Fann’s calls “scribbles”-
which can be matched up against Maricopa County’s voter database, which includes images of all prior signatures used by a voter during an election.
how employees verified voter signatures on the nearly 1.9 million early ballot affidavit envelopes turned in during the election.

Is this the kind of "scribble" she maybe describing???
or this?
Biden won by 13,000 votes.... How many of these type of signatures were for Biden???
View attachment 530572View attachment 530573
Even to the untrained eye, these look to be a match. Your signature will never be the same from document to document.

Next faux outrage?

Pssst...Trump LOST!!..I mean, bigly. :)

Even to the untrained eye, these look to be a match. Your signature will never be the same from document to document.

Next faux outrage?

Such sad deflection. Signatures aren't ever perfect matches, but the habits and structure do not change. Clearly you are the untrained eye, and probably shouldn't pipe in on things you don't understand.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Such sad deflection. Signatures aren't ever perfect matches, but the habits and structure do not change. Clearly you are the untrained eye, and probably shouldn't pipe in on things you don't understand.
I am lucky to have someone in the household who is. They say otherwise. Keep reaching. You may find a life preserver that floats....eventually.
Guess that huge, bigly audit reveal had nothing of substance in it. That's why they came down with "Covid"...:)
Oh well, looks like the Republicans in AZ have moved on to the next distraction.

I am lucky to have someone in the household who is. They say otherwise. Keep reaching. You may find a life preserver that floats....eventually.
Guess that huge, bigly audit reveal had nothing of substance in it. That's why they came down with "Covid"...:)
Oh well, looks like the Republicans in AZ have moved on to the next distraction.
Sure you are. I'm sure you can find an expert near at hand to verify all your claims. Pretty convenient.

Well, you hold to hope. I mean, it's almost 10 months after the election.
I'm sure he'll be re-installed any day now. :)
And miss Biden destroying the DNC? It may take generations to recover from Biden. Doesn't mean we should forgive the DNC's cheating though.

Those signatures are nothing alike. Shit guy. What you are told to see, you see. Unbelievable

Next faux outrage?

Then your eyesight is not very good. These clearly don't match. Each one has multiple markers to indicate that different people wrote them.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Next faux outrage?

But see that's the point! GEEZ... you said it..." Even to the untrained eye"! That's why they were accepted because they WERE untrained!
Wow thanks for the confirmation that the "untrained" eye couldn't tell the difference. AND that's the point!\
Love it!

So you like the others agree... to the untrained eye the signatures look the same. Right?
You are verifying the contention that of the 1.9 million mail in ballots at least 13,000 were phony for Biden!
Again... you agree the untrained eye (which was the case of most of the election workers that verified signatures were..."untrained"...
Thank you!!!

Can You Tell If a Person Is Left-Handed by Their Handwriting​

Look at these signatures and tell me
A) if they are by the same person
B) Were any signatures done by one person who was left handed and the other signature by a right handed person?
To me the last set of signatures : Rosalie Westfeld who signed the ballot was left-handed while the Voter file signature was a right-handed.
But that is just my "untrained eye" because being left handed myself I tend to slope to the left when I sign my name. The left handed person (Ballot) sloped the letter "d" in their last name to the left while the right handed "voter" didn't have a slope.
But again... I'm an "untrained eye" person!
Orign_voter_signatures.png

And miss Biden destroying the DNC? It may take generations to recover from Biden. Doesn't mean we should forgive the DNC's cheating though.
Yeah, if you aren't paying attention to the news cycle, you members of Alt-Right Nation aren't getting as much mileage out of this
Afghanistan thing as you were hoping for. And your audit in Arizona is shaping up to be the complete sham we all knew it was.
And Democrats despite their split personalities are on the verge of passing legislation that your side will have a tough time undoing..even if you get control of Congress back.

And that's a huge, bigly, maybe. :)

oh yeah and by the way. Biden won. Fuck your feelings. :)

Yeah, if you aren't paying attention to the news cycle, you members of Alt-Right Nation aren't getting as much mileage out of this
Afghanistan thing as you were hoping for. And your audit in Arizona is shaping up to be the complete sham we all knew it was.
And Democrats despite their split personalities are on the verge of passing legislation that your side will have a tough time undoing..even if you get control of Congress back.

And that's a huge, bigly, maybe. :)

oh yeah and by the way. Biden won. Fuck your feelings. :)
You haven't proven anything with statements. NO facts. No links. So why should anyone believe what you write? At least thinking, rational, common sense people. You haven't shown anything to make people say..."hmmm what he said makes sense and here's why"!

Prove it! If your expert is so adept... provide the links to counter what I provided.
See that's the reason why people are so skeptical about people like...you have no proof!

You haven't proven anything with statements. NO facts. No links. So why should anyone believe what you write? At least thinking, rational, common sense people. You haven't shown anything to make people say..."hmmm what he said makes sense and here's why"!
Neither have you. Just same tired old crap from alt-right sources. No credibility whatsoever. Much like your constant braying about media bias. Nothing legitimate to back it up.

He lost. Go somewhere and scream at the sky. But for the love of all that's holy...Deal with it!...before it consumes you. :)

Neither have you. Just same tired old crap from alt-right sources. No credibility whatsoever. Much like your constant braying about media bias. Nothing legitimate to back it up.

He lost. Go somewhere and scream at the sky. But for the love of all that's holy...Deal with it!...before it consumes you. :)
But you put nothing up! And that's because YOU have no proof!
NOW here it is so simple!
You follow the links on the below that state:
96% of MSM donated to Hillary in 2016 and were pissed because Trump won.
FACT:
Broadcast coverage of Trump 95% negative, according to new study
“I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.

SEE this is how simple it is! It is called searching the Internet.
FACTS! NOT your dumb ass guesses!
MSMdonations.png

Forum List

Back