SCOTUS confirms leaked draft

Create a digital fingerprint on every single copy of every draft opinion and keep records on who gets which copy. Makes catching your leaker a lot easier.

Abortion laws won’t stop you getting an abortion just like gun laws don’t stop criminals from getting guns.

View attachment 639873

There had been some question about the authenticity of the draft. Now we know that the draft was real.

Roberts is obviously compromised. Now we need to be on the lookout for another Scalia situation with Alito.

“I don’t like the Supreme Court decision on abortion. I think it went too far. I don’t think that a woman has the sole right to say what should happen to her body.”

-Joe Biden

I’m presuming the newly appointed judge does not participate in the final vote?
Unlike most conservatives I believe this belongs in the hands of the woman. We can register Everything so maybe it’s one and then no more. Everybody deserves a break, lord knows we give breaks to criminals and illegals over and over. So one and done might be good but to tell an 18 year old girl and giy that they are now parents due to sex is the “punishment” no where near equaling the “crime”.

A minority of Americans are for taking away a woman's rights and taking away a citizen's rights to walk the streets safely, without the fear of being shot dead with a gun.

Freedom can come back to America when the majority's voice is heard and acted upon. The two big issues of freedom in America have been clearly identified.

Next issue: Democracy was stolen from America when the D party stole the presidency.

Which of the three major issues deserves the most immediate attention?

The person who leaked it, and that can be narrowed down rapidly... we all know it is going to be a legal assistant working for one of the liberal judges, that person needs to be made example of.
As in, whatever the highest punishment is... obviously including permanent loss of any law degrees, or the ability to attain one, imprisonment of I would say at least 1 year with a fine of $100,000 or more. With a ruling that they can never be employed in the judical system for life.

I would say this if it was a conservative assistant.

"Except if she doesn't want a COVID shot and keep her government job at the same time, then fuck her. "
It's another freedom issue. The freedom to do the right thing and be vaccinated, without having to face harrassment from radicals who believe in deworming medicine to prevent covid, for strictly poltical reasons.

FR2R7HMVcAEgJbJ

The person who leaked it, and that can be narrowed down rapidly... we all know it is going to be a legal assistant working for one of the liberal judges, that person needs to be made example of.
As in, whatever the highest punishment is... obviously including permanent loss of any law degrees, or the ability to attain one, imprisonment of I would say at least 1 year with a fine of $100,000 or more. With a ruling that they can never be employed in the judical system for life.

I would say this if it was a conservative assistant.
If it stops the progress of the Scotus on banning abortion then the crime could be elevated to murder, on account of the abortions continuing.

Do you think the people are going to take to the streets now that they know the Scotus's planned decision?

Yeah they are. 59% is lowballing it.
Linkie, moron duck. Also, all pro-choice do not back unrestricted abortion, dumb ass.
Why would we Meskins care when we are already dealing with the issue in an appropriate way?
Are you lying about be a canuck, duck? We already know that you are conflicted about whether you want to be owned by the CCP or the Russians. BTW, get off of the noble people living south of the US southern border, racist.

If it stops the progress of the Scotus on banning abortion then the crime could be elevated to murder, on account of the abortions continuing.

Do you think the people are going to take to the streets now that they know the Scotus's planned decision?
Are you calling for insurrection from Canada, duck?

Forum List

Back