SCOTUS' Conceal Carry Decision Will Endanger Black Men and Boys Most of All

Wrong....it's very clear.
Blacks Law Dictionary (what was created at that time for those entering the legal profession to understand the terms used in the constitution) is what is used to understand the constitution and what it means.

And just because the language today is lost on you....it's not lost on the "Originalists" on the SCOTUS. Which I am most pleased about. And God is who gave people their rights....not a bunch of dead guys a long time ago according to the constitution we are currently using.

If you want something else there are plenty of other countries in the world to migrate to.

Ok, mr. originalist, tell us where in the constitution it states from where the right to keep and bear arms comes.

Wrong....it's very clear.
Blacks Law Dictionary (what was created at that time for those entering the legal profession to understand the terms used in the constitution) is what is used to understand the constitution and what it means.

And just because the language today is lost on you....it's not lost on the "Originalists" on the SCOTUS. Which I am most pleased about. And God is who gave people their rights....not a bunch of dead guys a long time ago according to the constitution we are currently using.

If you want something else there are plenty of other countries in the world to migrate to.
Let me ask you an honest question... Were you born an idiot or did you just become one over time?

You said that the Constitution lists where all of our rights come from. Here it is copied from your own post:
JohnDIdiot: The constitution lines out where our rights and freedoms come from

and then I call you out on it because, obvious to anyone that knows anything about the Constitution, our rights did not come from the Constitution and the Constitution does not line out where they come from.
Woodwork201: No, the Constitution does not line out from where our rights and freedoms come....<snip>The Constitution Creates no rights.

And now you, basically correctly, acknowledge that the Constitution actually doesn't grant the rights:
JohnDIdiot: And God is who gave people their rights....not a bunch of dead guys a long time ago according to the constitution we are currently using.

So, you were wrong, I pointed out where you were wrong, you change your story to what I said and pretend it was me that was wrong and you were right all along... What a fucking idiot.

Unless you can tell me where the Constitution lists where our rights come from, your next post should be, "I'm sorry, Mr. Woodwork201, Sir. I was wrong and made an idiotic mistake. Thank you for clarifying my mistake for the sake of future readers of this thread. I was also wrong to attack you for correcting me and then trying to pretend I had said it right in the first place and trying to project my own mistake on to you. I acknowledge that I don't know shit about the Constitution and I will do much more study before posting anything related to it again and, especially before ever thinking I know enough to challenge your expertise on the subject."

qmmsmsmmsms.png

Damn
Wheres Joe Biden when you need him

:p

Some things you just can't make up.

The vigilantism that could result from the New York State Rifle and Pistol v. Bruen will put Black men and boys in the most danger. When we allow people with no real threat to their lives to carry weapons, we allow those with imagined threats to carry them. And many of those imagined threats involve young Black men; studies have shown that people perceive Black males to be "larger, more threatening, and potentially more harmful" than people of other races.

SCOTUS' Conceal Carry Decision Will Endanger Black Men and Boys Most of All | Opinion

Yeah, I hope is is rough on them since the blacks are the ones committing better than 50% of violent crime.....I guess being a feral negro bent on crime in NY just got a little tougher.
If the politicians in cities like Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, et cetera, really wanted to lower crime they should just go into the crime infested areas in those cities and have the cops go back to "stop, question and frisk," and when the people in those areas complain about racial profiling, the city politicians should tell those that complain that, that neighborhood is where the majority of the crime is coming from, so live with it and teach their younger generation to stop committing crimes, or expect to be stopped, questioned and frisked.

If the politicians in cities like Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, et cetera, really wanted to lower crime they should just go into the crime infested areas in those cities and have the cops go back to "stop, question and frisk," and when the people in those areas complain about racial profiling, the city politicians should tell those that complain that, that neighborhood is where the majority of the crime is coming from, so live with it and teach their younger generation to stop committing crimes, or expect to be stopped, questioned and frisked.
Stop and frisk is unconstitutional. Do you honestly believe the Founders who wrote the 4th Amendment would have supported stop and frisk from the British or from American police or army?

The vigilantism that could result from the New York State Rifle and Pistol v. Bruen will put Black men and boys in the most danger. When we allow people with no real threat to their lives to carry weapons, we allow those with imagined threats to carry them. And many of those imagined threats involve young Black men; studies have shown that people perceive Black males to be "larger, more threatening, and potentially more harmful" than people of other races.
Needless to say, there's no rational or factual basis for this statement.

SCOTUS' Conceal Carry Decision Will Endanger Black Men and Boys Most of All | Opinion

Yeah, I hope is is rough on them since the blacks are the ones committing better than 50% of violent crime.....I guess being a feral negro bent on crime in NY just got a little tougher.
You mean others will be able to defend themselves from criminal conduct? Thats racist..

Inherent rights of all MEN, Given by their creator.
Correct. But the poster I was challenging made the claim that "the Constitution lists where our rights come from". And when I challenged it, he changed his story to what you (and I) said and tried to point the finger at me for saying what he had originally said. I posted the entire thread section. That's the problem for liars on the Internet; the records remain behind.

Whoever is arguing that our rights come from the Constitution is incorrect. Our natural rights are granted to us by our Creator, whoever you feel that to be; Jefferson wrote this explicitly in the Declaration of Independence, based on Enlightenment-era thinkers such as John Locke and Jean-Jacques Rousseau.

Government, the document continues, exists to protect those rights, and 21 years later, other Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution to do just that. Therefore, the Constitution (including the Bill of Rights and other Amendments) only enumerate our rights; it doesn't create them.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

These Moon Bats will come up with all kinds of silly shit now that they are butt hurt.

How about this one?

I'm not an American. I've never set foot in the USA but I have a better understanding of the US Constitution that the SCOTUS and probably yourself.

The US Constitution does not permit the ownership of firearms for personal protection.

Period!

Antony Stringfellow (@MisterStringy) June 23, 2022
"A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." pretty specific about the peoples right. Like most uneducated on the subject you ignore everything after that second comma . There is also the many quotes by the founding Fathers on the subject of personal firearm ownership.

We don't have many dem plantation/feral blacks where I live though every now and again some drive in from DC or NY to try to hide-out but they don't cause much of a ruckus. If they do they are soon snitched-out by our blacks who don't want them around. ;)

Until we have more blacks willing to stand up to crime instead of committing it things will only get worse. BLM or thier Marist allies ANTIFA doesn't give a damn about any of you, just more donations for more mansions.
This piece of work is robbing those she pretends to care about.

Yes, but we want them criminals to be locked up -- that can be done without criminalizing the innocent...i.e. black people as a whole...

Because there are plenty of white criminals that are locked up without criminalizing whiteness as whole....do the same thing for everyone else...not so hard...

But criminalizing outgroups is essentially a prerequisite if you are closeted racist right-winger....
I am Christian, white, and conservative. I don't "group" anyone! People are responsible, as individuals, for what they do (or do not do). You are right that it is not a crime to be black. Criminals should be locked up and not given a "free pass" if they belong to some group!

Let me ask you an honest question... Were you born an idiot or did you just become one over time?

You said that the Constitution lists where all of our rights come from. Here it is copied from your own post:
JohnDIdiot: The constitution lines out where our rights and freedoms come from

and then I call you out on it because, obvious to anyone that knows anything about the Constitution, our rights did not come from the Constitution and the Constitution does not line out where they come from.
Woodwork201: No, the Constitution does not line out from where our rights and freedoms come....<snip>The Constitution Creates no rights.

And now you, basically correctly, acknowledge that the Constitution actually doesn't grant the rights:
JohnDIdiot: And God is who gave people their rights....not a bunch of dead guys a long time ago according to the constitution we are currently using.

So, you were wrong, I pointed out where you were wrong, you change your story to what I said and pretend it was me that was wrong and you were right all along... What a fucking idiot.

Unless you can tell me where the Constitution lists where our rights come from, your next post should be, "I'm sorry, Mr. Woodwork201, Sir. I was wrong and made an idiotic mistake. Thank you for clarifying my mistake for the sake of future readers of this thread. I was also wrong to attack you for correcting me and then trying to pretend I had said it right in the first place and trying to project my own mistake on to you. I acknowledge that I don't know shit about the Constitution and I will do much more study before posting anything related to it again and, especially before ever thinking I know enough to challenge your expertise on the subject."
We, the people,....

This is where our rights come from.
We were born with them. Endowed these rights by our Creator.
I'm sorry if you are a public school graduate who doesn't own any reasoning skills.

Every last signer of the Declaration of Independence wasn't a Lawyer but EVERY SINGLE ONE of them had a seminary degree....as was the most common education degree.

Every single one of them was a believer in God and Jesus....all of them had translated their own Bible from Latin. (Thomas Jefferson tried to sell his personal translation to the Federal Government)
Not a single one of them were atheists.

I am Christian, white, and conservative. I don't "group" anyone! People are responsible, as individuals, for what they do (or do not do). You are right that it is not a crime to be black. Criminals should be locked up and not given a "free pass" if they belong to some group!
Personally I think that it's a crime that there is a "protected" class of citizens that does not include former veterans.

They did more than any of these "protected" citizens for their country but are held to usually higher standards than your average schmuck who commits a crime.

Don't you mean innocent bystanders since they don't know how to aim?

We, the people,....

This is where our rights come from.
We were born with them. Endowed these rights by our Creator.
I'm sorry if you are a public school graduate who doesn't own any reasoning skills.

Every last signer of the Declaration of Independence wasn't a Lawyer but EVERY SINGLE ONE of them had a seminary degree....as was the most common education degree.

Every single one of them was a believer in God and Jesus....all of them had translated their own Bible from Latin. (Thomas Jefferson tried to sell his personal translation to the Federal Government)
Not a single one of them were atheists.
Then you're admitting that what you said, that the Constitution lists where our rights come from, was wrong, right? The Constitution actually does not, even though you actually said it does, list where our rights come from.

I'm still waiting for this post from you:

your next post should be, "I'm sorry, Mr. Woodwork201, Sir. I was wrong and made an idiotic mistake. Thank you for clarifying my mistake for the sake of future readers of this thread. I was also wrong to attack you for correcting me and then trying to pretend I had said it right in the first place and trying to project my own mistake on to you. I acknowledge that I don't know shit about the Constitution and I will do much more study before posting anything related to it again and, especially before ever thinking I know enough to challenge your expertise on the subject."

Last edited:
Personally I think that it's a crime that there is a "protected" class of citizens that does not include former veterans.

They did more than any of these "protected" citizens for their country but are held to usually higher standards than your average schmuck who commits a crime.
Seriously, dude. Do you ever research anything before you post? Please have one of your children show you the google machine. I thought we had an agreement that you would start researching before you post... I mean you're right, of course; veterans should be protected. That's probably why they have been for 48 years.

Then you're admitting that what you said, that the Constitution lists where our rights come from, was wrong, right? The Constitution actually does not, even though you actually said it does, list where our rights come from.

I'm still waiting for this post from you:

your next post should be, "I'm sorry, Mr. Woodwork201, Sir. I was wrong and made an idiotic mistake. Thank you for clarifying my mistake for the sake of future readers of this thread. I was also wrong to attack you for correcting me and then trying to pretend I had said it right in the first place and trying to project my own mistake on to you. I acknowledge that I don't know shit about the Constitution and I will do much more study before posting anything related to it again and, especially before ever thinking I know enough to challenge your expertise on the subject."
Do you also have issues with reading?
As in "can't you read?"

I showed and spelled it out for you.

"We, the people "

Our rights came from our Creator. They are inherent in every individual.

That is where they came from.

Privileges come from government...not rights. World of difference that you seem to have no understanding about.

The Bill of Rights....AKA first ten ammendments details how the Government has no capacity to infringe upon the rights given to us by God.

Rights are not priviledges...privileges....
These are considered basic human rights in this country. Not basic privileges. Learn the difference. Then you might actually show up to a battle of wits with something to defend yourself with....

Forum List

Back