Scottsdale principal required middle school teachers to attend grooming training

YOU WOULD THINK...that all american adults would be one voice AGAINST the sexualization of Children at least IN THIS COUNTRY. wouldn't you??

Yes, and it’s 2 things first one is these pricks have used specialized wording for a dumbed down society.
When you can put something (current events-etc) in someones face and tell them it’s all ok because the whoever at the time God said so that makes it ok. Meaning Globalist leading pricks these idiots don’t realize exist. LOL. The globalist pay off the msm to say what needs to be said . It is control.

The other reason is the brain washing that has occurred in our schools proves how these asses today were TOLD what to think not how to think those are your asses who think they are gay, bi, trans whatever the hell they think they are being TOLD they are gay or to be gay half these kids are nec. Feeling it.

These asses are brainwashing these kids it’s pychological abuse. Hands down and it needs to stop!!!!!

Stay away from the kids...you said you would but you lied....stop the grooming of children that do not belong to you....

but wait till after the 24 election so the conservative common-sense candidates can beat the grooming out of you....

People have nicknames they like to be called and yet we do it cause they want it.

But ppl are in schools saying your a gawd dam boy when your a girl just because a girl goes through a “ I like boys things” doesn’t not mean in the least they want to be a full blown boy”.

These kids are having it hammered into their heads they are fkg gay when they aren’t or weren’t.

Why is Arizona home to so
Many Democommies ( The Chandler Austin transplants ) ( The Tempe Unionists ) ( The Mesa “ Baja Arizona “ secessionists ) ( The Phoenix Turd Party / Socially liberal useful idiots ) ( The Vegas Commuters ) ...

I'm gonna show you something. I'm gonna show you that democrat governors know that decent Americans and that includes American Christians, conservatives and even some democrats want to eradicate the sexualization of children. They (democrat govs and others) know that and yet they push FOR the sexualization of children, by smoothing the way for it in their own states and trying to force it on states that DO NOT WANT IT!!

Last three 'paragraphs' in the article.
Del Percio called the so-called "Don't Say Gay" bills "bad governance and bad policy."

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan, also a Republican, was also recently critical of DeSantis's leadership. Hogan told CNN the Florida legislation was "absurd" and would not be something that would happen in his state.
[/ISPOILER][/ICODE]

"Clearly, other governors and state legislatures are only doing this with their political interests in mind," Del Percio said. "These are divisive, ugly pieces of legislation only meant to help politicians win primaries."

~~~

Admitting that these anti grooming governors are winning....of course they're winning...because the people want antigrooming legislation...and the left knows this. but they don't care. If they get their way, they will force it on your kids and stuff it down your throat.

Last edited:
But ppl are in schools saying your a gawd dam boy when your a girl just because a girl goes through a “ I like boys things” doesn’t not mean in the least they want to be a full blown boy”.

These kids are having it hammered into their heads they are fkg gay when they aren’t or weren’t.
A name for a human can be what has been given by parents or a name the person prefers. I guess you never noticed that famous entertainers do not use their real names very much, yet you refer to them by their stage names. Have you complained about that?

You have ZERO proof that this occurs, except the 1 or 2 talking points you glean from RWI web sites.

Just so you know this is a real news paper in Tucson Az. Jack ass.

I'm gonna show you something. I'm gonna show you that democrat governors know that decent Americans and that includes American Christians, conservatives and even some democrats want to eradicate the sexualization of children. They (democrat govs and others) know that and yet they push FOR the sexualization of children, by smoothing the way for it in their own states and trying to force it on states that DO NOT WANT IT!!

Last three 'paragraphs' in the article.
Del Percio called the so-called "Don't Say Gay" bills "bad governance and bad policy."

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan, also a Republican, was also recently critical of DeSantis's leadership. Hogan told CNN the Florida legislation was "absurd" and would not be something that would happen in his state.

"Clearly, other governors and state legislatures are only doing this with their political interests in mind," Del Percio said. "These are divisive, ugly pieces of legislation only meant to help politicians win primaries."
The states that did not want interracial marriage also did the same, yet over time they got used to it.

These kids are being abused!!! Mentally abused and raped!!!
The Boogeyman Strikes again.

The Private schools are Raping our children, Indoctrinating them on False Beliefs, and exploiting them for $$$$.

How pathetic is this ^^^^^^^^

Forum List

Back