Scott walker leading in recall

He has many more millions at his disposal than his opponent, if he doesn't win by 15% or more, its a loss.

Almost half of the $62 million spent so far has come from Walker. Campaign finance reports show that the embattled governor has spent $29 million on the race. Democratic candidates have spent around $4 million, with Barrett accounting for about $2.9 million of that total. The remaining money has come from outside spending groups, about $21.5 million from the groups that have reported their spending.
The Wisconsin Democracy campaign estimated that an additional $7.5 million has been spent by “issue ad” groups, but that figure is likely a conservative estimate, said the group’s executive director Mike McCabe.

Even adding in 10 million for Barrett, walker has spent 16 MILLION more; guess that big money union myth is just that-A MYTH. Some of the 29 million on other candidates no doubt came from walker's corporate owners, they made sure there was a slew of candidates.

Last edited:
so whats with these posts boasting that Walker is going to lose? did u all hear what fat ed schultz had to say about it? he crapped himself! he is worried that After Romney wins, we will never elect a Demorat President again!! awee,,,,too BAD !!

The DNC hasn't put ANY money, and barely any time or effort into the Wisconsin recall...

It's all labor.

I didn't say the DNC had I said Democrats had and labor tends to be Democrat as well as vote and donate to Democrats given that I find a little hard to believe the DNC is not playing some role in this recall if not openly then behind the scenes.

The DNC hasn't put ANY money, and barely any time or effort into the Wisconsin recall...

It's all labor.

WRONG, its mainly mega corps for their puppet, Walker. Remember when Teddy R. was a 'trust buster'? Today's Pubbies are worker busters.

well at least we can look forward to watching the ed show next week! poor ed was so convinced that walker was going down all last fall,,all of his cronie guests were convincing him that all polls were showing that walker had no chance of winning,,,too funny !!!

He has many more millions at his disposal than his opponent, if he doesn't win by 15% or more, its a loss.

Almost half of the $62 million spent so far has come from Walker. Campaign finance reports show that the embattled governor has spent $29 million on the race. Democratic candidates have spent around $4 million, with Barrett accounting for about $2.9 million of that total. The remaining money has come from outside spending groups, about $21.5 million from the groups that have reported their spending.
The Wisconsin Democracy campaign estimated that an additional $7.5 million has been spent by “issue ad” groups, but that figure is likely a conservative estimate, said the group’s executive director Mike McCabe.

Even adding in 10 million for Barrett, walker has spent 16 MILLION more; guess that big money union myth is just that-A MYTH. Some of the 29 million on other candidates no doubt came from walker's corporate owners, they made sure there was a slew of candidates.
No a loss would be if his opponent gets more votes than he does. Using that thought Obama has much more money on hand than Romney so if he doesn't win by double digits would you consider that a loss?

It's all labor.

Scott Walker Recall: DNC Appeals To 'Millions' To Raise Money For Tom Barrett
The Democratic National Committee is fundraising directly for the Democratic Party of Wisconsin in an effort to aid Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett (D) in the upcoming gubernatorial election against Gov. Scott Walker (R).

they may not have directly sent money, but they are not doing 'nothing'.

It's all labor.

I didn't say the DNC had I said Democrats had and labor tends to be Democrat as well as vote and donate to Democrats given that I find a little hard to believe the DNC is not playing some role in this recall if not openly then behind the scenes.

Apparently they finally gave Barrett money last week.

Also, when you say "the Democrats", it's implied that you're refering to the Democratic Party, not people who happen to be Democrats.

It's all labor.

The Democratic National Committee is fundraising directly for the Democratic Party of Wisconsin in an effort to aid Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett (D) in the upcoming gubernatorial election against Gov. Scott Walker (R).

Yeah, I know. That happened last week.

Up until then, the DNC had given Barrett nothing.

The Democrats have put a lot of time, effort, and money into the Walker recall wanting to make it a endorsement for Obama if Walker loses what is it for Obama though if Walker wins?

Is THAT how you libs are gonna spin it?....:lmao:

SRSLY?

It's all labor.

Yeah, I know. That happened last week.

Up until then, the DNC had given Barrett nothing.

until then, he wasn't the actual opponent to Walker.

Forum List

Back