Scott Walker Got Punked at a Pizza Shop

A number of the pretenders post here.
CLfoXN2WUAAkU3s.jpg

Like it...

Liberals pretending to be Republicans.

Wow.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

^ Obama pretended to be born in Kenya

Those two look like a couple of liberal morons....notice the girl's "DUH" look.

And those morons fooled Scott Walker. That says it all doesnt it?
When your picture is taken in good faith and somebody makes rabbit ear for you, are you automatically an imbecile? Just asking...

Behind you or in front of you?
Fuck!!! You are right!!! The big sign was transparent and he did not read it from the back…

I wonder what it said on the other side.

Something promoting Walker, perhaps?

It's hardly a surprise that the OP is dazzled by cheap tacky gimmicks.

We should ask why the Koch's aren't donating more.....I hear Soros is up to full ownership of the DNC...

When your picture is taken in good faith and somebody makes rabbit ear for you, are you automatically an imbecile? Just asking...
The problem is that the Fake check reflects the Real Scott Walker ...a fully owned Tool of the Koch brothers...he is owned lock stock and bald spot./
In that case, Hillary is owned by Russia.....think uranium.

The problem is that the Fake check reflects the Real Scott Walker ...a fully owned Tool of the Koch brothers...he is owned lock stock and bald spot./

Ahhhh.. hence her toxicity... I thought it was just because she was such a shitty human being!!

Ahhhh.. hence her toxicity... I thought it was just because she was such a shitty human being!!

She is a shitty human being

These kids really pulled a great trick on Walker. They got him to pose with them and a huge check from the Koch Bothers.

Scott Walker just got punked at a New Hampshire pizza shop - The Washington Post

As Scott Walker smiled and put his arms around Tyler McFarland, 23, and Giselle Hart, 20, the sign flipped. Suddenly Walker was posing with a fake, game-show-style check made out to him from the billionaire Koch brothers, Charles Koch and David Koch, who plan to spend $889 million on the upcoming election.

So now we know why the hildabeast only does events with hand picked people. But think, if republicans did it like the hildabeast, you commiecrats would have no BS to post.

It's hardly a surprise that the OP is dazzled by cheap tacky gimmicks.
Like wearing little purple heart band aids to mock John Kerry's Vietnam wounds

I don't recall ever expressing amusement over or starting a thread about that.

Link?
No one suggested that you did, but lots of Cons did wear those and sat back as Kerry's military record was savaged.

Link? I don't recall USMB members making a big deal of out of it, where as YOU STARTED THIS STUPID THREAD.

Oooooooo...Bright....Shiny!

These kids really pulled a great trick on Walker. They got him to pose with them and a huge check from the Koch Bothers.

Scott Walker just got punked at a New Hampshire pizza shop - The Washington Post

As Scott Walker smiled and put his arms around Tyler McFarland, 23, and Giselle Hart, 20, the sign flipped. Suddenly Walker was posing with a fake, game-show-style check made out to him from the billionaire Koch brothers, Charles Koch and David Koch, who plan to spend $889 million on the upcoming election.

Backwards three point shot from midcourt for these kids.

That is frigin hilarious.

Forum List

Back