Scott Walker aide behind ‘Black Friday’ fundraiser fired for racist tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Can we just go one week w/o some GOP Tea Bagger saying something sickeningly racist??

Seriously GOP, get your shit together and cut these Tea Bag sheet heads loose.

“I will choke that illegal mex cleaning in the library,” Palmisano wrote on Twitter in March 2011. “Stop banging [expletive] chairs around and turn off your Walkman.”

In January 2011, Palmisano, who served as an intern on Walker’s campaign for six months before her promotion, also complained about Latinos on Twitter while riding a bus from Pasadena, California to Las Vegas, Nevada.

“This bus is my worst (expletive) nightmare,” she wrote at the time. “Nobody speaks English & these ppl [sic] dont know how 2 control their kids #only3morehours #illegalaliens.”

Does this dumb bitch even realize how Twiter works?? WE CAN SEE YOUR RACIST B.S.

racist....., racist...., racist....., racist...., racist....., racist...., racist....., racist, is that all you fucking libertard moonbats can say as soon as anyone says one fucking negative word about a fucking mexican, ******, muslime, indian, hawaiian , eskimo or penguin and any OTM !

i got my "shit together" and i sure as shit, don't i mind giving you a load of it :up: ... :lmao:

Can we go one freaking week without the gigantic left wing tax exempt Media Matters finding a "GOP aid" who did "my bad"? Can we talk about freaking issues and real politicians for a change?

racist....., racist...., racist....., racist...., racist....., racist...., racist....., racist, is that all you fucking libertard moonbats can say as soon as anyone says one fucking negative word about a fucking mexican, ******, muslime, indian, hawaiian , eskimo or penguin and any OTM !

i got my "shit together" and i sure as shit, don't i mind giving you a load of it :up: ... :lmao:

Well these were racist remarks. Assuming a Latino is an illegal is racist.

Can we just go one week w/o some GOP Tea Bagger saying something sickeningly racist??

“I will choke that illegal mex cleaning in the library,” Palmisano wrote on Twitter in March 2011. “Stop banging [expletive] chairs around and turn off your Walkman.”

In January 2011, Palmisano, who served as an intern on Walker’s campaign for six months before her promotion, also complained about Latinos on Twitter while riding a bus from Pasadena, California to Las Vegas, Nevada.

“This bus is my worst (expletive) nightmare,” she wrote at the time. “Nobody speaks English & these ppl [sic] dont know how 2 control their kids #only3morehours #illegalaliens.”

Does this dumb bitch even realize how Twiter works?? WE CAN SEE YOUR RACIST B.S.

kkk-byrd.jpg

"You tell 'em, Peckerwood!"

Nothing like cutting and pasting what you selectively want the forum to see, from a source we are not even able to identify. Most likely some left-wing hack site.

It is most interesting your faux outrage at these alleged comments, given in your post you made a sexist slur regarding females, and a homosexual slur to smear falsely smear TEA party members. Somehow, I can just see you manically screaming the "n" word while putting on your white sheets and hood and burning crosses every time you see Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Herman Cain or others like them. Given your comments in this post, there's enough circumstantial evidence for people to believe what I have stated about you is true.

Do us all a favor and stand under the next tree that's about to fall in the middle of a forest.

Nothing like cutting and pasting what you selectively want the forum to see, from a source we are not even able to identify. Most likely some left-wing hack site.

It is most interesting your faux outrage at these alleged comments, given in your post you made a sexist slur regarding females, and a homosexual slur to smear falsely smear TEA party members. Somehow, I can just see you manically screaming the "n" word while putting on your white sheets and hood and burning crosses every time you see Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Herman Cain or others like them. Given your comments in this post, there's enough circumstantial evidence for people to believe what I have stated about you is true.

Do us all a favor and stand under the next tree that's about to fall in the middle of a forest.

The sites covering this are a combination of left and mainstream to be fair though it's also on FOX News website as well the number one reason the OP did not link anything is because the tweets in question are from 2011 hardly relevant to anything today.

Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back