Scotland tells trump he cant go there to escape Biden inauguration.

Well done Mrs Sturgeon. Scotland doesnt need an overweight brat stomping around during a pandemic.

Wouldn't be surprised if some US attorney makes a move to yank Trump's passport before 1/20 to make sure he doesn't try to flee. :)
"According to an anonymous source".

Why in the fuck would Trump need to go all the way to Scotland to avoid Bidens inauguration? Its amazing how you retards fall for these ridiculous stories EVERY SINGLE TIME! :laugh:

Well done Mrs Sturgeon. Scotland doesnt need an overweight brat stomping around during a pandemic.

Yeah, I’m not sure I trust a source that won’t give out their name, maybe your low standards allow for that, mine don’t. Let me know if and when you get a real source.

No country on this planet in its right mind is gonna want to see let alone host the Trumps.....just like GW jr who can't leave the country, so follows Trump....the GOP always leave the white house with shit on the bottoms of their shoes and ppl can smell that LOLOLOLO

Wouldn't be surprised if some US attorney makes a move to yank Trump's passport before 1/20 to make sure he doesn't try to flee. :)

Why in the fuck would Trump need to go all the way to Scotland to avoid Bidens inauguration? Its amazing how you retards fall for these ridiculous stories EVERY SINGLE TIME! :laugh:
SAYS A FOX VIEWER...SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

I havent seen a minute of FOX news in years. Your party falls for moronic horseshit. :laugh:

I havent seen a minute of FOX news in years. Your party falls for moronic horseshit. :laugh:
SAYS A GUY WHO SUPPORTS A GUY THAT SUGGEST YOU DRINK BLEACH AND SHOVE A LIGHT UP YOUR ASS....AGAIN, SHUT THE FUCK UP, LOSER :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back