Score another win for the good guys with guns

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

I know this drives liberals and anti-gun people bat shit crazy but authorized carry works as deterrent. Further, in the case of defunded police locales, there would not have have been enough time for the social worker to get there. I am willing to bet that the gun used by the gun toting robber was not legal.

Last edited:
happy ending.gif

I know this drives liberals and anti-gun people bat shit crazy but authorized carry works as deterrent. Further, in the case of defunded police locales, there would not have have been enough time for the social worker to get there. I am willing to bet that the gun used by the gun toting robber was not legal.
guns cant be illegal,,

Okay. What is it when a person not authorized to own a gun uses a gun to commit a crime? More than likely, that person acquired the gun through not legal means or channels; including theft.
a gun is an inanimate object that has no mind of its own,,

now imagine a person with a suspended license from DUI's getting drunk and killing a person while driving a car?? is the car illegal??

so what would you call it??
I'll wait,,

Okay. What is it when a person not authorized to own a gun uses a gun to commit a crime? More than likely, that person acquired the gun through not legal means or channels; including theft.
Means the criminal is illegal not the gun.

Means the criminal is illegal not the gun.
I assume you dont have an answer??
So we’ve established that a gun cannot be illegal yet owning a gun or using a gun CAN be illegal. What I’m getting at is that I am willing to bet that most of the crimes committed with guns are done so by people who acquired the guns by illegal means vs. the number of guns owned legally by people who commit crimes

So we’ve established that a gun cannot be illegal yet owning a gun or using a gun CAN be illegal. What I’m getting at is that I am willing to bet that most of the crimes committed with guns are done so by people who acquired the guns by illegal means vs. the number of guns owned legally by people who commit crimes
next time say that,,

a gun is an inanimate object that has no mind of its own,,

now imagine a person with a suspended license from DUI's getting drunk and killing a person while driving a car?? is the car illegal??

so what would you call it??
I'll wait,,

If the car was stolen being in possession of it is illegal.

You have to love stories like this one. It kills the left but that's a good thing.

According to FBI statistics, Americans use their legal firearms over a million times a year to stop crimes or for self-defense. Most if not all of these stories happen all the time in the US, but the national media refuse to report it.

Forum List

Back