Scientists Are Planning to Build Noah's Ark on the Moon

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
In 2013, a cataclysmic meteor the size of a six-story building broke apart above Chelyabinsk, Russia, and the resulting blast was stronger than a nuclear explosion. In 2068, astronomers believe a potentially hazardous "God of Chaos" asteroid could slam into Earth. Both events suggest humans—and every other animal and plant on Earth—are much more susceptible to total annihilation than we think.

That's why scientists at the University of Arizona are proposing a far-out concept that just might save us all: a 21st-century version of Noah's Ark ... on the moon.

So, our scientists are now doomsday prepping...... Not sure if I should laugh or cry.

Wouldn’t be wiser to devise a way to change the trajectory of the meteor?

The Tonguska asteroid hit Russia in the early 1900's. I guess Russia catches all the space junk because...because, I don't know.

In 2013, a cataclysmic meteor the size of a six-story building broke apart above Chelyabinsk, Russia, and the resulting blast was stronger than a nuclear explosion. In 2068, astronomers believe a potentially hazardous "God of Chaos" asteroid could slam into Earth. Both events suggest humans—and every other animal and plant on Earth—are much more susceptible to total annihilation than we think.

That's why scientists at the University of Arizona are proposing a far-out concept that just might save us all: a 21st-century version of Noah's Ark ... on the moon.

So, our scientists are now doomsday prepping...... Not sure if I should laugh or cry.
Considering how abysmal societies are to one another and how hatred is spewing from the left, perhaps it is time for a major asteroid to wipe us off this planet. One big enough that can't be diverted by missile strikes.

Considering how abysmal societies are to one another and how hatred is spewing from the left, perhaps it is time for a major asteroid to wipe us off this planet. One big enough that can't be diverted by missile strikes.
Suicide by space?

Forum List

Back