‘Scientist’ Neil deGrasse Tyson claims biology is ‘insufficient’ during unhinged rant defending radical trans agenda

What is that assessment based on? Not based on mental health professional of course. You do know that homosexual acts have been observed in non-human animals. Are there mentally ill dogs and chimps out there?
You do know your response is full of shit? Man is not Animals. My my assessment is based on Biblical truths. Science is flawed weak minded fools believe it.

You do know your response is full of shit? Man is not Animals. My my assessment is based on Biblical truths. Science is flawed weak minded fools believe it.
Well at least I now see where you are coming from, ignorance and superstition. Science is based on evidence, the Bible is a work of theology. You can prove or disprove the former, the later you can only accept as given. It is obvious to me which weak minded fools believe. Science has given us riches, religion has given us excuses that leave us no better off than when we started.

I am happy to opine in this: Neill Degrass Tyson has lost all credibilty here.

Did you even listen to the interview? At which point did he lose credibility? In fact he pushes Ben around to the point where at the end Ben is asking him to join him and the libertarians.

Furthermore I thought his comments near the end about the nature of homosexuality were poignant and I don't think Ben had a come back for them which is probably why the interview ended there. Throughout the interview Neil kept making the point that science and politics are separate things and that we should be weary of people who want to use science to abridge people's freedoms. Towards making that point he recalled being asked by some magazine to comment on a study that had come out that had questioned whether homosexuality was biological or psychological and his response to them was that he didn't care. He went one to explain that the answer can be interesting from a scientific point of view but that it didn't matter with regards to society and rights whether it was biological or psychological because if it's psychological are we going to send people to re-education camps? No. Of course not.

I would like to make an addendum to the statement.

"The Lefts attack on science is beyond hysterical records."

hys·ter·i·cal
[həˈsterək(ə)l]

ADJECTIVE
  1. deriving from or affected by uncontrolled extreme emotion:
Let me opine here: Wow. I had high hopes for NDT. But he's just another minority hire. He is an "astrophysicist". Not a biologist. And the ditty about "chromosomes". he knows damn well they determine everything about us, and mammalians only have TWO genders, He knows that. It's scientific fact. He is spouting political bullshit.

Forum List

Back