Schumer Vows To Fight Any Attempt To Change / Replace the ACA

Surreal Dave, are you suggesting that 3 million illegals took Barry up on his offer to vote in US elections and the 1st time they cast a vote in the US they voted for the man who promised to deport them, build a wall to keep them out, and put them in jail and / or deport them if they broke the law?

REALLY?

:lmao:
You are a prime example of how easily the Breitbarts & Limbaughs dupe the feeble minded in America.

Obama never invited illegals to vote as he clearly said citizens. My God, just how stupid are you?

The idea that a person hiding from government would provide all their information to a government entity just to vote is really really stupid.
Nice dodge, Dave, but millions of Americans watched Barry reassure illegals that if they voted in the election there would be no repercussions. Quite an odd thing to broadcast al lover America...if you don't want illegals to vote, don't you think?! No...you're a liberal / Obama supporter - of course you don't think. You believe as you are told.
Prove it. Prove 3 million illegals voted. Pointing out your lies is not dodging anything.

Obama clearly said CITIZENS you lying piece of shit. You people are sofa king stupid that you don't know enough to pull your head out of your fat ass so you can properly hear what is said.

So, you don;t want to pay taxes. You sound like the typical jackass wanting to live in this country but not helping pay for it. The government has spent billions on roads & bridges that I will never use - OMG OMG OMG those evil bastards!!!!

You are so ridiculous & immature.

You are confused but don't worry because I will set you straight so you won't continue to post foolish things.

There is a place for limited government. Defense, police, courts etc. I don't mind paying for the minimal necessary government functions providing the money is spent wisely.

I don't mind paying for roads through some kind of user fee because they are necessary and there ain't no such thing a s free lunch.

However, (take notes now because I am going to quiz you later) I don't want the government taking my money and giving it to somebody else. No welfare, no subsidizes, no entitlements and no damn bailouts. Is that too difficult for you to understand?

I know you are an uneducated low information Moon Bat but do you even understand the difference between minimal necessary government functions and government transfer payments?

If you want to give your money away to other people then have fun Sport. However, leave me out of it when you use the force of government to steal my money. How come you are so much against the concept of freedom and personal responsibility? Are you stupid or greedy or what?
I get it. You think it is OK to fund the stuff you want & use. When you get old, you will refuse no medicare & SS? I guarantee you'll be signing up & some body will be paying for your old fat lazy ass.
well fool, he's been paying into it. You know this right? Please tell me you know this? Please? So your advice to him is to kiss his hard earn money goodbye? Really? That's what you're saying?

Surreal Dave, are you suggesting that 3 million illegals took Barry up on his offer to vote in US elections and the 1st time they cast a vote in the US they voted for the man who promised to deport them, build a wall to keep them out, and put them in jail and / or deport them if they broke the law?

REALLY?

:lmao:
You are a prime example of how easily the Breitbarts & Limbaughs dupe the feeble minded in America.

Obama never invited illegals to vote as he clearly said citizens. My God, just how stupid are you?

The idea that a person hiding from government would provide all their information to a government entity just to vote is really really stupid.
Nice dodge, Dave, but millions of Americans watched Barry reassure illegals that if they voted in the election there would be no repercussions. Quite an odd thing to broadcast al lover America...if you don't want illegals to vote, don't you think?! No...you're a liberal / Obama supporter - of course you don't think. You believe as you are told.
Prove it. Prove 3 million illegals voted. Pointing out your lies is not dodging anything.

Obama clearly said CITIZENS you lying piece of shit. You people are sofa king stupid that you don't know enough to pull your head out of your fat ass so you can properly hear what is said.
no, he told the illegals to go vote. my gawd you fks can't quote anything correctly.

Forum List

Back