Schumer follows through with threat to Trump

Rudy did a whole bunch of questionable shit as Trump's lawyer right out in the open. I guess he thought his buddy would save him from any repercussions.
Yeah....he exposed corruption by Biden and his Meth smoking kid.

How'd that work out for you? He might be going to jail and all he accomplished was an ineffectual smear job no one gives a shit about. He could have exposed actual corruption but because he was never an official government investigator any evidence he might have produced is not admissible. He's a lawyer, he knows this. Why would he deliberately taint an investigation into possible corruption if there was anything to it?
He's a lawyer....and thus he knows the fucking law you fucking hack.
The reason Giuliani got involved is because the same FBI that is raiding his house looking for evidence refused any actual evidence that prosecutors in Ukraine offered to them over 2 years ago.
So cram it up your ass.
He never had the legal authority to get involved. To avoid being accountable to State or Justice he was at best acting as the president's personal attorney. Not nearly good enough to shield him from any shady dealing he might have conducted in pursuit of dirt on Biden.

...Here we go with the RW playbook...
Wanna have some fun?

Tell the poor deluded whackoids that they're right.

Then watch 'em melt-down and work themselves into an aneurism ... foaming at the mouth and all... :laugh:

I can't go there. I have an overwhelming respect for objective truth, and very little respect for what could charitably be considered as uniformed opinion.

In fact, one of my strongest beliefs is in the the fundamental important value of any person's personal integrity. Once a person compromises their integrity in the pursuit of any agenda, they'll NEVER regain their integrity in the eyes of others. Think of it like the story of the boy who cried wolf.

But there are people who will sell their integrity (not to mention their souls) for money. The FOX News line up of persons, like Sean Hannity, is probably the most glaring example of that these days.

It's sad, and it's distressing, but it's our reality.

In 2017 the notorious racist demagogue Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer said that President-elect Donald Trump is “being really dumb”, “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

And now this.
Federal investigators executed a search warrant at Rudy Giuliani's residence in New York on Wednesday morning, as part of an ongoing investigation into Giuliani's dealings in Ukraine, a person with knowledge of the matter tells CBS News.

The Democratic Party has politically weaponized our government agencies.
The FBI is behaving like the Dirty Democrat Party's secret police.
They are turning our once great democracy into a third world banana republic.
Eventually they will be rounding up people in the middle of the night who will never be seen again.
We are a better country than the totally corrupt Democrat Party.

Schumer has also made threats to the USSC Judges.
New York Voters should be ashamed of themselves.

Schumer: Trump 'really dumb' for attacking intelligence agencies | TheHill
Federal agents execute search warrant at Rudy Giuliani's home as part of Ukraine probe - CBS News
It wasn't just Schummer that ordered the hit on Trump. It was the entire DemNazi Deep State Globalist Establishment. Schummer just was bragging about what they were about to do to him.

We should have known this the second they started spouting their mouths off about their subpoena cannon.

Democrats have wasted 6 years in a witch hunt against President Trump, his family, his campaign, and his businesses at Federal, State and Local Levels spending over a Trillion Dollars of taxpayer money and have not found a single thing yet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back