Schumer brags about his Inflation Reduction bill

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
It’s been a turbulent year for Chuck Schumer (N.Y.). The top Senate Democrat faced months of skepticism about his tactics and leadership as his party struggled to pass a once-in-a-generation overhaul of climate and health care policy.
But over the weekend, after two near-failures that sowed bitter division and even open warfare among some Democrats, the Senate finally passed the $740 billion Inflation Reduction Act. It’s not everything they wanted, but it’s more than seemed possible just a few weeks ago.
How did Schumer do it?
“I just persist. I don’t take no for an answer. If there’s a dead end, I find another way to go,” Schumer told HuffPost in an interview Tuesday.
The bill sets aside hundreds of billions of dollars to fight climate change, including by incentivizing clean energy technology. It’s the most significant investment the U.S. has ever made to confront climate change and its devastating impacts around the world.
The bill would also enact a change Democrats have sought for more than a decade ― to allow Medicare to negotiate with drug companies over the prices of prescription drugs, like the governments in many other high-income countries.

Comment:
Schumer is a lying greedy corrupt thief.
His bill will make the inflation crisis that he has caused even worse.
His bill will make the Democrat/Biden recession crisis even worse.
He is loading billions of more Democrat debt on the backs of the Taxpayers
Schumer does not care about the suffering that he is foisting upon Americans.
His Climate Change boondoggle spending will not change the temperature of the planet, but it will fill his pockets and the pockets of his donors.
The Voters need to Wake Up before the Democrats destroy our country.

schumerisabigfatliarposkjsfskjfhskjfhskfh.jpg

schumerisagreedylyingtheifpossjdsldfslfkjslfjsfjsfj.jpg

It’s been a turbulent year for Chuck Schumer (N.Y.). The top Senate Democrat faced months of skepticism about his tactics and leadership as his party struggled to pass a once-in-a-generation overhaul of climate and health care policy.
But over the weekend, after two near-failures that sowed bitter division and even open warfare among some Democrats, the Senate finally passed the $740 billion Inflation Reduction Act. It’s not everything they wanted, but it’s more than seemed possible just a few weeks ago.
How did Schumer do it?
“I just persist. I don’t take no for an answer. If there’s a dead end, I find another way to go,” Schumer told HuffPost in an interview Tuesday.
The bill sets aside hundreds of billions of dollars to fight climate change, including by incentivizing clean energy technology. It’s the most significant investment the U.S. has ever made to confront climate change and its devastating impacts around the world.
The bill would also enact a change Democrats have sought for more than a decade ― to allow Medicare to negotiate with drug companies over the prices of prescription drugs, like the governments in many other high-income countries.

Comment:
His Climate Change boondoggle spending will not change the temperature of the planet, but it will fill his pockets and the pockets of his donors.

View attachment 681291
View attachment 681290
Question:

If inflation is now 0%. I repeat, 0% inflation...

Why do we need to spend 0.74 Trillion dollars to try to to reduce it???

How did Schumer do it?

Comment:

View attachment 681291
View attachment 681290
Do you think those democRats will ever learn a bill is always called exactly what it is not? Do you thing they will ever not vote for low life criminals. None informed voters

Forum List

Back