Schools Are a Trojan Horse for Groomers

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Change my mind.
Opposition to children being sexually mutilated is ‘immoral’.

Elementary School Counselor Probed For ‘Immoral’ Opposition To Kids’ Sex Changes​

A Milwaukee elementary school counselor is under investigation by the state for “immoral conduct” after speaking out against sex-change surgery for children, according to a report.

Marissa Darlingh received a letterfrom the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction April 29 warning her that her state-issued license could be revoked if the investigation finds she engaged in “immoral conduct” while attending a rally in Madison a week before, The Center Square reported.

“(DPI) has opened an investigation to determine whether to initiate educator license revocation proceedings against you,” the letter states. “It has been alleged that you engaged in immoral conduct.”

Do you spend all day, every day googling for stories like this? Do you do the same with dentists, stock brokers, florists, accountants, carpenters, etc?

Change my mind.
Opposition to children being sexually mutilated is ‘immoral’.

Elementary School Counselor Probed For ‘Immoral’ Opposition To Kids’ Sex Changes​

A Milwaukee elementary school counselor is under investigation by the state for “immoral conduct” after speaking out against sex-change surgery for children, according to a report.

Marissa Darlingh received a letterfrom the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction April 29 warning her that her state-issued license could be revoked if the investigation finds she engaged in “immoral conduct” while attending a rally in Madison a week before, The Center Square reported.

“(DPI) has opened an investigation to determine whether to initiate educator license revocation proceedings against you,” the letter states. “It has been alleged that you engaged in immoral conduct.”

but you want all us "groomers" to have guns right?

No inconsistency there. Nope.

Do you spend all day, every day googling for stories like this? Do you do the same with dentists, stock brokers, florists, accountants, carpenters, etc?
I do but I never find as many or any at all…

( Stop being sensitive and combat the stupidity and I believe most teachers are like you and not like what is being painted by the right or left )

Forum List

Back