School bus driver kills 6 kids. Charged with vehicular homicide

Goin' back to what I said earlier...

... if people don't want to be a bus driver...

... the school system has to take whoever they can get.

Pay a good wage and you'll get qualified applicants. But the schools spend all their money hiring useless diversity counselors.

It's bad enough when jobs at the post office are handed out based on race but affirmative action should not be applied to bus drivers or cops or judges. But america does it all the time and innocent people suffer.

For a just minute think about the hell he will be living in for the rest of his life and the loss of innocent children. Regardless of color or anything else.

What hell? He's black and so the media will say all the racism drove him crazy and he'll get off with a fine.

Oh yeah sure. And with a good attorney his charges will be reduced to a parking violation. ;)

Outlaw school buses. Kids should walk to school.

That would work if kids were allowed to use the schools closest to them. But liberals demand that kids be bussed to schools ten miles away because they won't accept the obvious fact that blacks are mentally inferior. They insist it's the black schools that are inferior.

Of course blacks continue to do poorly in whatever school they are in.

Outlaw school buses. Kids should walk to school.

That would work if kids were allowed to use the schools closest to them. But liberals demand that kids be bussed to schools ten miles away because they won't accept the obvious fact that blacks are mentally inferior. They insist it's the black schools that are inferior.

I see you're still suffering from that same old diarrhea of the pie hole. When are you gonna have that looked at?

His name is Johnthony? JOHNTHONY?!!! Jesus Christ, these inner city people come up with the dumbest fucking names. :laugh:

For a just minute think about the hell he will be living in for the rest of his life and the loss of innocent children. Regardless of color or anything else.
He is the reason why five kids are not here anymore, therefore, he'll be lucky if he even lives to see his first five minutes of whatever "hell" he endures in jail. Then it will be on to the real place permanently for him because he will be eaten alive by the lifers when they learn why he is in their faces to being with. Their Thanksgiving Day meal has arrived!!!

God bless you and every family he stole from always!!!

Holly

P.S. I just got done playing this with Christmas being just one more month away.

I see you're still suffering from that same old diarrhea of the pie hole. When are you gonna have that looked at?

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

And they appointed you their spokeshole?

He is the reason why five kids are not here anymore, therefore, he'll be lucky if he even lives to see his first five minutes of whatever "hell" he endures in jail. Then it will be on to the real place permanently for him because he will be eaten alive by the lifers when they learn why he is in their faces to being with. Their Thanksgiving Day meal has arrived!!!

BS. Nothing will be done to him because

1. Americans don't care about highway deaths. The media has brainwashed the idiots into thinking they are all "accidents" and should be accepted

2. He's black and his lawyer will play the race card and say all the racism from whites drove him crazy. The all-black jury will agree.

Forum List

Back