School-Board Group Asks Biden to Review Whether Parent Confrontations over CRT Constitute ‘Domestic Terrorism

To be fair, you should read more than just Sealybobo's posts.
I do. Much of what I mentioned comes from personal experiences and news reports. I remember the dumbshits who decided that they didn't like Muslims so they killed a couple of Sikhs because they were wearing turbans, and one moron killed a Hindu guy from India. Now some folks are angry because Afghanis are coming to the US, whining about letting terrorists in, but the Afghanis who are arriving are running from the taliban and the other terrorists. Duh.

Racists who dont want people to learn about their racist pasts. Who would of thought that?

Not me

I have not harassed anyone in the bathroom

But your side has
Yes you. You do this same stuff every day. You say and do stupid things, then justify it by pointing at someone else who acted like a moron one rime. Very childish.

Yes you. You do this same stuff every day. You say and do stupid things, then justify it by pointing at someone else who acted like a moron one rime. Very childish.
See post 80

I have not harassed anyone

But I do assert that for every whacked out conservative there is AT LEAST one or more libs who are just as bad if not worse

I have not harassed anyone
I believe you. You just root for it, when it suits you. Then justify it by pointing at someone else who acted stupid. Which is just you admitting you acted stupid. but you never seem to realize that.

You just root for it, when it suits you.
If parents committed violence against the radical leftwing teachers I do not support that

But yelling at them, which appears to be the extent of the “terrorism” , goes with the job for a lib anarchist

If parents committed violence against the radical leftwing teachers I do not support that

But yelling at them, which appears to be the extent of the “terrorism” , goes with the job for a lib anarchist
Then you once again have commented without reading the article. Like you always do. You are wrong, you just made up that idiotic claim to justify your own idiotic comments, and you sure are a waste of time.

Slowly but surely we're going to overuse the term "terrorist" to the point where it's as meaningless as the accusation of "racist".
Eventually people will just roll their eyes.

The unsupported complaints barely qualify as “accusations”
You said "nothing more than yelling at people" Which you, of course, just made up on the spot, not knowing a single thing about any of this. As you like to do.

You said "nothing more than yelling at people" Which you, of course, just made up on the spot, not knowing a single thing about any of this. As you like to do.
Your source gave no specific accusations of actual violence

You and the school board are playing Drama Queens For A Day

Forum List

Back