Schlafly: 'Reinstate the House Committee on Un-American Activities'

Wasn't that the very committee that allowed Senator McCarthy to destroy himself?
I see no harm in bringing the committee back, but instead, why not just replay tapes of the Army McCarthy hearings--over and over?

Yes, but unfortunately he destroyed the lives of countless innocent Americans as well.

We don’t want to experience that horror again.

like who? Sean Penn's dad, I think he was right on target, dont you?

Poor Phyllis. So upset at finding out her son is gay, she nearly retired from political activism. She said, "But we did everything right".

He's no peach either, I'm afraid. He's a lawyer working for his mother's Eagle Forum, working towards hating gay families. I guess all those years of listening to his mother's hateful spew turned him into a self-loathing freak like herself. It's too bad. He should have told her to take a flying fuck at an early age.

Phyllis, just as batshit crazy as ever.

And? Frankly I had forgotten all about her. So have most people. Who cares what she thinks?
But on the topic, why not? Why not investigate every anti American thing coming out of this administration and the Democratic Party? We know the WH is inundated with people with ties to Muslim terrorist orgs. We know the Democratic Party makes common cause with Islamic terror, excusing it at every turn. What is the harm in exposing all this?
Bush, Jr., as you know, was and is very close to the Saudi family.

Is the Saudi Royal Family engaged in terrorism? No? Then shut the fuck up, asshole.

Forum List

Back