Schiff wants out.

Schitt has boy toucher problems too that need to remain unexposed or he could do some 'hard' time, pun intended. I don't think that weak little fucker would last 15 seconds in a penitentiary before it had 4 feet of mop handle up its ass, a la Jeffery Dahmer....

Boy you sure got them fantasies.

Schiff is the personification of the cancer of "thinking like a lawyer." In law school they teach the world view that the concepts of right and wrong, correct and incorrect, true and false are nothing more than positions one takes in defense of a client or a client's interests. As a legal advocate, you will say anything it takes to support your client, with the only limit being plausibility. The fact that it may be false or deceptive or unjust doesn't enter into the thought process.

It is evil.

Schiff has made his political life spouting falsehood after falsehood, obviously quite proud of the fact that NO ONE CALLS HIM ON IT, because in our culture when you are an "advocate" the rules simply don't apply - unless you are a Conservative.

Good for California if this rumor is true. They deserve him.

Are you shiffing me? Schiff is the personafication of reason and honesty compared to the greasy used car salesmen like Trump you support.
Schiff was just one of the Democrat's paid liars.
He and Jerry Nadler were just there to trash Trump unfairly and then move on to other things....because both of them have totally lost their credibility and cannot be trusted to be honest in Congress.
You folks had to invent crimes to impeach Trump....and guys like Schiff were the type that made it happen. Folks with no conscience or scruples.
They can't work in the private sector....and can't work in Washington.....so like all of the other jerks that made spectacles of themselves....they had to move on.

What a load of ignorant horseshit.

Impeachment is not a criminal prosecution and the substance of charges in both impeachments was ADMITTED TO BE TRUE by a number of Republicans.

It was TRUE that Trump has abused his office to try to force foreign country to investigate his political opponent.

It is TRUE that Trump incited violent breach of the Capitol Building and then sat back all giddy to watch it happen.
Total BS.
Neither charge is true.
Democrats had a timeline and a schedule....and they simply made up crimes to charge him with.
Neither impeachment could stand up in court so it's basically a play following a script with all of the evidence fabricated by the producers and directors in the Democrat Party.
It's nothing but political harassment designed to make an example of Trump to any outsiders who might dare to run for office in the future.

That's a nice story, but even Republicans admitted you are full of shit.

There may not be a dumber piece of shit who ever served in Congress.

Is that why even REPUBLICANS were praising his performance as a lead during the first impeachment?

Yep he is a real dummy :rolleyes:
Republicans like Mitt Romney?
Yeah....right...sure...uh-huh......

Republicans like Lamar Alexander of Tennessee has admitted that Democrats made a strong case about Trump's mis-conduct, that his illicit pressuring of foreign countries to investigate his political opponent is obvious.

Ben Sasse has said that Alexander speaks for many Republicans. Murkowski. Pat Tumey. Joni Ernst. Rob Portman. Marco Rubio. Susan Collins. And yes, Mitt Romney.

Your thesis that the basis for impeachment was somehow made up is crazy horseshit that only someone deeply ignorant would ever believe.

Is that why even REPUBLICANS were praising his performance as a lead during the first impeachment?

Republicans like Lamar Alexander of Tennessee has admitted that Democrats made a strong case about Trump's mis-conduct, that his illicit pressuring of foreign countries to investigate his political opponent is obvious.

Ben Sasse has said that Alexander speaks for many Republicans. Murkowski. Pat Tumey. Joni Ernst. Rob Portman. Marco Rubio. Susan Collins. And yes, Mitt Romney.

Your thesis that the basis for impeachment was somehow made up is crazy horseshit that only someone deeply ignorant would ever believe.
Lamar Alexander is an idiot.
I saw him the other day at Wholefoods in Nashville....he had that stupid look on his face like Biden has were he's looking for his mommy. He's a lost soul. And you're just relating all of the names of the RINOs in the GOP that keep sending out conflicting statements. Some of them are Never Trumpers or represent a liberal state and they're just trying to stay in office.

Note that anyone who sided with Trump has come under attack while these degenerates all kept their seats and actually were granted an audience with His Royal Highness Joseph Stalin this week.

Are you shiffing me? Schiff is the personafication of reason and honesty compared to the greasy used car salesmen like Trump you support.

Adam Schiff is a sociopath and you're precisely the useful idiot he relies on to be successful.

Sociopath? Wtf? You sound completely unhinged. You don't usually sound like that.

Schiff has consistently been reasonable in my book and I challenge you to actually make the case that he is somehow sociopathic.

I saw him the other day at Wholefoods in Nashville....he had that stupid look on his face like Biden has were he's looking for his mommy. He's a lost soul. And you're just relating all of the names of the RINOs in the GOP that keep sending out conflicting statements. Some of them are Never Trumpers or represent a liberal state and they're just trying to stay in office.

Note that anyone who sided with Trump has come under attack while these degenerates all kept their seats and actually were granted an office with Joe Stalin this week.

Anyone that doesn't say nice things about Trump is a defect to you Trumpster dolts. That goes without saying.

Schiff is the personification of the cancer of "thinking like a lawyer." In law school they teach the world view that the concepts of right and wrong, correct and incorrect, true and false are nothing more than positions one takes in defense of a client or a client's interests. As a legal advocate, you will say anything it takes to support your client, with the only limit being plausibility. The fact that it may be false or deceptive or unjust doesn't enter into the thought process.

It is evil.

Schiff has made his political life spouting falsehood after falsehood, obviously quite proud of the fact that NO ONE CALLS HIM ON IT, because in our culture when you are an "advocate" the rules simply don't apply - unless you are a Conservative.

He and Jerry Nadler were just there to trash Trump unfairly and then move on to other things....because both of them have totally lost their credibility and cannot be trusted to be honest in Congress.
You folks had to invent crimes to impeach Trump....and guys like Schiff were the type that made it happen. Folks with no conscience or scruples.
They can't work in the private sector....and can't work in Washington.....so like all of the other jerks that made spectacles of themselves....they had to move on.

Impeachment is not a criminal prosecution and the substance of charges in both impeachments was ADMITTED TO BE TRUE by a number of Republicans.

It was TRUE that Trump has abused his office to try to force foreign country to investigate his political opponent.

It is TRUE that Trump incited violent breach of the Capitol Building and then sat back all giddy to watch it happen.
Total BS.
Neither charge is true.
Democrats had a timeline and a schedule....and they simply made up crimes to charge him with.
Neither impeachment could stand up in court so it's basically a play following a script with all of the evidence fabricated by the producers and directors in the Democrat Party.
It's nothing but political harassment designed to make an example of Trump to any outsiders who might dare to run for office in the future.

So you're saying that Republicans are always honest now?
Boy are you gullible.

It is evil.

Schiff was a complete con-artist---suspect he has enough from his kickbacks and scams to retire at this point.

Adam Schiff is a sociopath and you're precisely the useful idiot he relies on to be successful.

Sociopath? Wtf? You sound completely unhinged. You don't usually sound like that.

Schiff has consistently been reasonable in my book and I challenge you to actually make the case that he is somehow sociopathic.
Maybe you should look up the definition.
A sociopath is a person who lies without feelings of remorse.
That's Adam Schiff in a nutshell.

Schitt has boy toucher problems too that need to remain unexposed or he could do some 'hard' time, pun intended. I don't think that weak little fucker would last 15 seconds in a penitentiary before it had 4 feet of mop handle up its ass, a la Jeffery Dahmer....

How Ironic.....considering you bought Russian Collusion for 4 years...probably still do....and now you actually think Democrats are justified in putting an Iron Curtain around the Capital to keep out dangerous Trump Supporters.....all the while they're instigating violence against Trump and burning down their own cities.

Note that anyone who sided with Trump has come under attack while these degenerates all kept their seats and actually were granted an office with Joe Stalin this week.

Anyone that doesn't say nice things about Trump is a defect to you Trumpster dolts. That goes without saying.
Not true....what I have issue with is people like Maxine Waters who says Trump is guilty of per-meditated murder.

It is evil.

Total BS.
Neither charge is true.

So you're saying that Republicans are always honest now?
Boy are you gullible.

What I'm saying is that you have to be a total idiot to think that the impeachment articles were baselessly made up.

There is real basis and a bi-partisan agreement on it.

Your assertions are laughable.

How Ironic.....considering you bought Russian Collusion for 4 years...probably still do....and now you actually think Democrats are justified in putting an Iron Curtain around the Capital to keep out dangerous Trump Supporters.....all the while they're instigating violence against Trump and burning down their own cities.

I never "bought" criminal conspiracy level of collusion. I consistently said it is likely but subject to Mueller's investigation actually establishing that. His findings did not and I accept them.

There IS however a clear pattern of Trump's campaign conspicuously playing footsie with Russians. Trump campaign knew Russians had emails and top campaign members including Trump's son went as far as holding a meeting with Russian government Reps to seek compromat on Clinton. That is all fact, and that can be reasonably viewed as collusive acts.

Maybe you should look up the definition.
A sociopath is a person who lies without feelings of remorse.
That's Adam Schiff in a nutshell.

Assert assert assert. Prove it.

And then tell me why you follow Trump, who lies for breakfast, lunch and dinner like it's his favorite past time.

Forum List

Back