Schiff Obsesses Trump Impeachment by Writing About It Privately With Body Fluids!

Since Dems kept this to themselves, should matter be postponed until Schiff gets psychiatric help?

• Yes, and keep a straight jacket handy for other Demmies so obsessed.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No, this could never, never happen again in a bazillion years

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It's all Trump's fault. If he hadn't been born, Mr. Schiff wouldn't be obsessing; carry on!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe? Oh, my goodness it's Trump's fault!!!

• No opinion (the DNC might go after ME next!)

• OMG, the rumor is true!

• What kind of body fluids?

• Total voters

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
I think Nancy Pelosi should be ashamed of herself for causing and putting up with Adam Schiff's obsessional breakdown over lying for so many years about the impeachment of President Trump.

They better have a straight jacket unless he obsesses similarly in his victorious meeting tomorrow through the upcoming Presidential Election, which is all this is about anyway.

It's all here:

hmmmm, No wonder they have this thing behind closed doors. The public wouldn't like this if they knew the truth, and the Demmies ain't talkin.'

Anybody notice Schiff's body language cue early in the video that he was lyin' his butt off? It's there!

Everyone knows that people who's eyes show white all around the pupil are batshit crazy to start with and I personally, in my 73 years, have never met a person that did not KNOW a liar after talking to them for just a few minutes. So I have to wonder why Nasty Baloni allows this monster to even speak with any kind of authority for the democrats, when we all know he is lying every time he opens his yap?

Everyone knows that people who's eyes show white all around the pupil are batshit crazy to start with and I personally, in my 73 years, have never met a person that did not KNOW a liar after talking to them for just a few minutes. So I have to wonder why Nasty Baloni allows this monster to even speak with any kind of authority for the democrats, when we all know he is lying every time he opens his yap?
Pelosi is using a sick man for her whipping boy in this job. After all, lies get uncovered, and this one's likely going to wind up as a discipline issue. Schiff's get-out-of-jail-free card will be his hospitalization for paranoid schizophrenia and minor surgery for where he put his authorship's little paintbrush. <eeeeewwww!>

Pelosi is using a sick man for her whipping boy in this job. After all, lies get uncovered, and this one's likely going to wind up as a discipline issue. Schiff's get-out-of-jail-free card will be his hospitalization for paranoid schizophrenia and minor surgery for where he put his authorship's little paintbrush. <eeeeewwww!>

Schiff is a sick man?

I'm thinking narcissist and if he were Nancy wouldn't have control over him.

Now, if Schiff is a Sociopath, which seems to be very evident, then Nancy could use her wooden spoon on him and make him do whateveh' she wants.

Or...

Nancy has dirt on Schiff ... which wouldn't be surprising.

xoxo

General-ripper1.jpg

Forum List

Back