Schiff Directing Witnesses Not To Answer GOP Questions

Properly attribute it! and place it in quotes..
Don't be so quick to judge.
that was quoted material from the link. he didn't quote it. It wasn't his comments.
I mean just that I called it msDNC should have
given him a clue.
it took me two times to read it though to understand it. next time highlight it as text from the link so it doesn't come off as your statement. I know who you are, so I was able to conclude the correct conclusion.
Already done.
That's the beauty of having a 45 min editing time (or whatever it is)

Last edited:
Shiff has become an American hero standing up to the lying orange doofus and his ass-kissing cohorts.

Schiff has become an AMERICAN HERO for standing up to the lying orange-faced doofus and his ass-kissing cohorts.]
Trump really does use too much orange spray makeup on his face.

Schiff has become an AMERICAN HERO for standing up to the lying orange-faced doofus and his ass-kissing cohorts.]
I think it's from golfing with shades on, or tanning bed goggle lines.
But let's impeach him for it, I say.
cause color is never an issue with the leftist kkkers right?

Race card works with the uninformed, misinformed and the uneducated every time.
90% of blacks and Hispanics hearing "Trump is a racist"9 million times eventually believe it, whether it's true or not.

It's like all this impeachment talk echoing around ---
Rep. Green: If We Don't Impeach Trump, 'He Will Get Re-Elected'

Race card works with the uninformed, misinformed and the uneducated every time.
90% of blacks and Hispanics hearing Trump is a racist 9 million times eventually believe it, whether it's true or not.
there is now enough talk out there that says the dems only care about blacks every four years. even Charles Barkley says it now.

It's not witness tampering, it's protecting the whistleblower. dOnald tRump has made death threats.

Think about what you're saying in your reflexive attempt to defend the attacks on Trump at all costs. If this is correct, the question Schiff didn't want asked (and answered) likely would have led straight to him. He wasn't protecting the witness, he was protecting himself.
Lol, wanna try to explain that bit of nonsense?

Are you pretending you don't know Schiff was in contact with the whistle blower before the complaint was filed?

Schiff has abused his authority and seems to believe that the rules of the House do not apply to him

We cannot have a multi-tiered justice system in the United States or in the Congress. His egregious behavior must change immediately.

Oh please, STFU

If Trump was doing something wrong
why didn't anyone tell him?

If there is nothing to Burisma then investigate

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL IN OFFICE?!
CONGRESS NEEDS TO FUCKING GO!
WTF, WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE PEOPLE?
People who tell tRuml he's wrong get fired.

The prosecutor was fired for NOT investigating Burisma.

Not a big fan of the constitution are you.

The prosecutor was fired because Joe Biden threatened Ukraine. Don't you watch the news?
Removing him was government policy and supported by other governments in Europe. They wanted him removed because he wasn't investigating things.

This is all out there, open your eyes.

What governments? Ukraine doesn't belong to the EU. The clip of Biden threatening Ukraine and bragging about it on TV has been posted a couple of times the past week.
Lol, it's been posted a couple of times a day for weeks by desperate tRumplings. That still doesn't make it true.

It was broadcast live.

It's not witness tampering, it's protecting the whistleblower. dOnald tRump has made death threats.
Oh please, STFU

If Trump was doing something wrong
why didn't anyone tell him?

If there is nothing to Burisma then investigate

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL IN OFFICE?!
CONGRESS NEEDS TO FUCKING GO!
WTF, WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE PEOPLE?

The prosecutor was fired because Joe Biden threatened Ukraine. Don't you watch the news?
Removing him was government policy and supported by other governments in Europe. They wanted him removed because he wasn't investigating things.

You are wasting your time.
I know, but I'm stubborn that way.

Think about what you're saying in your reflexive attempt to defend the attacks on Trump at all costs. If this is correct, the question Schiff didn't want asked (and answered) likely would have led straight to him. He wasn't protecting the witness, he was protecting himself.
Lol, wanna try to explain that bit of nonsense?

Are you pretending you don't know Schiff was in contact with the whistle blower before the complaint was filed?
I don't have to pretend. He wasn't.

What governments? Ukraine doesn't belong to the EU. The clip of Biden threatening Ukraine and bragging about it on TV has been posted a couple of times the past week.
Lol, it's been posted a couple of times a day for weeks by desperate tRumplings. That still doesn't make it true.

It was broadcast live.

Context Son, context.

Forum List

Back