Scenes from Mother Russia

trump-supporters-russia-t-shirts.jpg

No one has silenced you. You have the same rights as everyone else.
That's right, he has access to media very few people will see as main stream media is censored

And as a bonus he is in a myriad of NSA data bases as being an enemy of the state as the government at any moment can freeze all of his assets and cancel his credit cards on a whim.

I just love freedom.

Oh yeah sure.
What’s your responses to me about Ukraine? Putin stooge. Traitor Anti-American.
Mystery jab? Murderer. Anti-American. You need to be put in camps.
Put in camps? I have never liked Putin.. You have as much right to your opinion as Trump, Tucker Carlson, the Pillow Guy etc. Do you think you have some special entitlement? Nobody is stopping you.

Put in camps? I have never liked Putin.. You have as much right to your opinion as Trump, Tucker Carlson, the Pillow Guy etc. Do you think you have some special entitlement? Nobody is stopping you.
All of you have the right to be cancelled from society without the ability for game full employment for your opinions, so don't act like you don't have that freedom.

All of you have the right to be cancelled from society without the ability for game full employment for your opinions, so don't act like you don't have that freedom.
What does that mean "cancelled from society"? You think you are entitled to Twitter or an audience at someone else's expense? You seem to think you have MORE rights than other people. Start your own social media platform or publish a newspaper or rent an auditorium.

Nonsense. Look at the video again. There are roughly speaking three cops for every person in the square.

The left would never allow that many cops to just hang around. The Right on the other hand would think that is a great way to keep us all safe.

Forum List

Back