Scariest Paranormal Games That Should Never Play

sam5971

Feb 13, 2020
People love to explore into the world of the paranormal. Here is a list of paranormal games that you could try out with your friends, or alone if you are daring enough.

People love to explore into the world of the paranormal. Here is a list of paranormal games that you could try out with your friends, or alone if you are daring enough.
When I was in Middle School I was at friends house and for giggles I took a deck of cards and tried to predict if the next card was high or low. I had never tried anything like that before and am a natural-born skeptic. I pretty much went through the entire deck and hardly missed any. Four cards I did miss were all '8's. It scared me so much I never tried it again. End of story.

When I was in Middle School I was at friends house and for giggles I took a deck of cards and tried to predict if the next card was high or low. I had never tried anything like that before and am a natural-born skeptic. I pretty much went through the entire deck and hardly missed any. Four cards I did miss were all '8's. It scared me so much I never tried it again. End of story.

There are people out there that study numbers and their meanings. Have a buddy who's Wife is into to it.
I constantly find myself glancing at the clock and catching it at 11:11

There are people out there that study numbers and their meanings. Have a buddy who's Wife is into to it.
I constantly find myself glancing at the clock and catching it at 11:11
Jews are into numbers too. Interesting but ultimately meaningless so far as I know.

Forum List

Back