Scandal in Ukraine: Head of the Fraction "Servants of the People" Turns Out to be an American

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
In Ukraine, another scandal erupted: the chairman of the parliamentary faction "Servants of the People" Arahamia ... turned out to be ... an American citizen, which he hid in the course of the election.

Given that the fraction insists on selling Ukrainian lands to foreign corporations - all this looks very bad ...
EGDxsmTmjuuEDO8zUGP2dB3BjDVESlJWTCoInEKE.jpeg

its like Groundhog Day

the unhinged crazy Dems switched from Russia to Ukraine like that!

Mark Levin has Ukranian and Russian roots. he should testify, my friends!

Levin is Jewish. But he does seem to embrace some elementary parts of American History unlike his demented cousin Noam Chompsky who simply mumbles regurgitations of MSM fake news articles.

with their new president, Ukraine is on the mend, my friends!

Yes, the patient felt better - he stopped breathing hard. Actually, he stopped breathing...

Stop lying!!! Ukraine is on the verge of a fascist coup, after which both the US and the UN will BEG Russia to "destroy" this Ukrainian-cryptoneozionist plag, they created. As it was with Taliban and ISIS

10.jpg

In Ukraine, another scandal erupted: the chairman of the parliamentary faction "Servants of the People" Arahamia ... turned out to be ... an American citizen, which he hid in the course of the election.

Given that the fraction insists on selling Ukrainian lands to foreign corporations - all this looks very bad ...
1. It's "faction", not "fraction".

2. No link, which will get this topic locked.

3. Arakhamia has DUAL citizenship.

its like Groundhog Day

the unhinged crazy Dems switched from Russia to Ukraine like that!

First of all, he has Jewish roots. Last name Levin tells a lot, but he might not be from the Levits. Genetic analysis showed that about 35 percent of those who claim to be from the Levites are not. So they won't meet Messiah ...

1. It's "faction", not "fraction".

2. No link, which will get this topic locked.

3. Arakhamia has DUAL citizenship.

Thanks. Recently m y laptop started working weird. You could see it was posted right at 21:00 and I no longer had access to Internet. It's the Editor version.

He LIED to the Ukrainian people when he HID his American citizenship.

I can’t give a link because this source will be blocked

HERE it is:

Dual citizenship of Arakhamia: Another deception of new authority to result in scandal

"New authority represented by the Servant of the People faction declared transparency and promised to live according to the new rules. However, Head of the faction David Arakhamia is risking to become the participant of another scandal due to the revealed information about his dual citizenship as 112 Ukraine reported citing PhD in Political Science Oleksiy Yakubin.

“Concerning this situation, let’s say, if the information revealed, no doubt, it will the particular scandal. I will explain why. Because it is one thing when, let’s say, people who came to power did not declare the transparency, readiness to live according to the new rules and that it would be different. And here, people declared one thing; moreover, as I understand, when there was the context of the election campaign, people who obtain a few passports had to manifest it. It is very important nuance,” he said."

Related: Servant of the People MP Vereshchuk resigns from office of Cabinet representative

“They had to check the boxes ‘posses right for living’, ‘possess the status of the resident’ in one or another country. In this particular case, it did not take place and then the issue raises why this information, if it would be confirmed, was not revealed? Because if this information is confirmed, these documents are provided; the new scandal will appear, and it have to be solved post factum,” Yakubin concluded.

Earlier former MP Ihor Mosiychuk states that head of the Servant of the People faction, David Arakhamia, has second citizenship.

Forum List

Back